Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

+41
DekuMarowak
FutureCreator
Infinity Calli
Essix
nya2468
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Kitten
Mitchell Boot
CrimsonIgnis
Yria/Mara LB
Lex Callaina
Karasugaming
Hessehl
TeamNingo
TriShade
Gantorn
Zell Justice
Professor Morel
PoLlOrOn
Capta1n_Henry
Lady Phosphorus
Sir Tman
JTGamer_BR
Samuronite
CraterChest
Audio_Soul
Smileycorp
Istas
DanH03
stormneko
ryu
MizuCyne
AeroTheMaverick
J A Y
Chawizawd
redxephyr
ZeroScale
secretsupergirl
GrimlockGabe
Warlock
45 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Dragon Arbock Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:47 pm

(Next round is a three way fusion- I'm working on judging)
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Essix Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Marowak+Skarmory+Mewtwo fusion. It looks kinda... eh :/
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 3-spri10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

http://fanfictionessix.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:01 pm

*RNG's a special Ditto just to breed HP ice onto something* *looks at time* Oops..

DekuMarowak wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 C9aQkCP
Yes, probably should not have made it larger than BW Raikou, That wouldn't be so bad if your resizing didn't hurt the quality of the sprite though, as you didn't translate some details accurately (such as the last curl on the 'clouds'). Honestly that's what hurts this sprite most, but even so, the reshading you did is not the smoothest.
D

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Spr_3r11
Hm, issue I have with this is the shading exactly the same, bar removing the dither from the red stripe. Newer Sceptile has no dither at all, and shading that makes it more apparent that the toes have claws. It is also more sparing with its use of the lightest shade.
C

Sir Tman wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Tumblr_obmqycK0yT1tmpg7po1_400
This is more in line with what I intended. Dithering has been removed, and the shading is more in line with the DS games. There is some weirdness not changed from the original though. Part of the mane is missing an outline. The back, near the tail also has a non-contouring shadow that looks wrong.
B

Essix wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Gen_ge10
Salamence is one of those weird BW sprites that did not get purged of dither, but if being honest BW sprites are wildly inconsistent between the older and newer pokemon. Regardless it doesn't change that fact that this is merely a recolor as opposed to a reshade. There are plenty of differences between Salamence's gen 3 and gen 5 sprites that could have been incorporated. For example, the legs are no longer so distinctly separated from the body.
D

Gantorn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Scizor_by_gantorn-dadnvob
This doesn't count for anything, but those arrows are rather cool. Anyway, this is pretty good, though the highlights are a little too similar to the original for my liking. The added shadows though are good and the sprite in general is a good update.
A

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Alakazam_reshading_by_crimsonignis-dadye5b
This sprite also isn't bad, but I notice a few little things about the anatomy that are off. The newer sprite is drawn just so that the whiskers are blocking the divide between the shoulder pads and the rest of the upper body, but the old sprite had the divide visible, which you removed in your update. The pelvic region I'll give you credit for updating, though I would have brought it down a bit further. There's also a few pixels of a light brown color on the nose/whiskers that are inconsistent with the newer style.
B+

Next round as said is a three way fusion. End date is 8/20.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by DekuMarowak Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Question - Does the fusion have to be a splice? Or could I make a scratch sprite that's a fusion?
(I'm not a fan of splicing)
DekuMarowak
DekuMarowak
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:00 pm

As long as it has three Pokemon fused into it, it's acceptable, spliced or not.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Aggron10

RAWR!
A Fusion of Tyranitar, Aggron and Rayquaza

RAWR!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by stormneko Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Tumblr_oc2mniQxwU1s0q25yo1_100
shrimp are weird. shrimpy mouth
gorebyss/ariados/kabutops
stormneko
stormneko
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:03 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Marodactoom_by_crimsonignis-daeu6po

Heres an Aerodactyl fusion with some Houndoom and a bit of Marowak

CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:02 pm

I sorta kinda didn't forget these, but, oops..

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Aggron10
Aggron and Tyranitar is a neat idea. I would have said though that more could have been added from Aggron however, like the tail and shoulder spikes. The Rayquaza parts though are unremarkable and very tacked on, and if you hadn't said it, it wouldn't be obvious. The head itself also looks awkward, with a small jaw, but otherwise large features. It's not a bad sprite, but it's not great as a fusion of the three.
C

stormneko wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Tumblr_oc2mniQxwU1s0q25yo1_100
..This is a monstrosity. Moving on, it is not evident at all that Gorebyss is in here. That you've said it, I see the shape, but that could have easily been scratched, and even so, none of the pokemon's identifying traits are present. The Ariados is minimal but I can at least distinguish it without being told. That all being said this sprite is very unbalanced and looks like an alternate Kabutops form if anything. It is interesting, but an idea better realized not as a fusion, but as its own thing.
C-

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Marodactoom_by_crimsonignis-daeu6po
Well, this looks cool, but is also, as it seems, unbalanced. The idea of Houndoom and Marrowak.. but you didn't exactly fuse them. The skull is recolored, and Aerodactyl already has an arrow-tipped tail. The boney ridges and the color scheme is nice, but it looks a lot more like a recolor than anything. My biggest problem with all of these is they do not do a good job of balancing their elements. Changing the skull shape could have been one way to help this- make it more like it's wearing another skull than having painted its face. It still looks cool, but it's weak on the fusion side.
B-

Essix wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 3-spri10
Sorry Essix, I make mistakes too.. Anyway, I can clearly see the source pokemon for each fused part, but there are some flaws. The tail for one should be positioned behind the wing, as wings would be attached higher up the body and closer in perspective than the tail would. Speaking of the wings, I can tell it's the same one copied and mirrored, which almost never looks good. They're also not centered very well. Legs look a bit odd too, as the body is facing one way, and the feet are facing the other.
C-

For this week I'm just having an open round for the sake of having the contest functioning again while I try to collect feedback.

Last edited by Dragon Arbock on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:22 am

What about my fusion?! Is at the top of page 10 and NO ONE marked it!!!! >.<
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 am

Oh, sorry- missed it cause you posted it before judging for the other round. I can edit it in.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:59 pm

I didn't know what to do till I looked at my old fusions. This is my fifth fusion but Improved(I know face look creppy or something like that :p)
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Dragop10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Karasu10
Karasu treecko hoodie >3>
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Untitl10

Here's my entry - a pyukumuku mistery dungeon mugshot with 14 colours used (not counting the background).
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by nya2468 Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:15 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Solgal10

Just the begins of some OWs I'm working on :3
nya2468
nya2468
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Here's my entry! A (mostly) scratchbuild of a pretty important character in my region's story.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Elias_10
By the way, this sprite has been edited since the first time I posted it Very Happy
I'm too lazy to make anything interesting...
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Calli Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Trainer___001_by_infinity_calli-dai43lq
This is, like, the first time I made anything on my computer in a long while. Here is my up-to-date character.
Infinity Calli
Infinity Calli
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:32 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Chase_by_crimsonignis-dai4p7x

Chase from Kamen Rider Drive
Reference
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:32 pm

I will work on judging, but for those interested, next round is;
-Create an evolution or pre-evolution for a single stage pokemon (such as Tropius, for example)
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 am

Pre Evolution(my first ever) of Lapras
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Lapras10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Corsol10
Here's a pre evolution for everybody's favorite Pokemon: Corsola.
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jathavan Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Baby_durant_by_jathavansiva-daiq5d9 I'm back after a while this is not my best since I haven't done pixel art in a while also this is baby durant
Jathavan
Jathavan
Solarbeam Sunkern

Location : I live somewhere with my parents but something includes nothing therefore I live nowhere with my parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Torkoal_pre_evolution_by_crimsonignis-daiw9t7

Torkoal pre-evolution!

CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuurei Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:25 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 10 Spr_4p11

A Spiritomb evolution.
Mizuurei
Mizuurei
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Calli Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:40 am

I'm missing this this because my computer's down...again...sucks..
Infinity Calli
Infinity Calli
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next