Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Silver League!

3 posters

Go down

Hello Silver League! Empty Hello Silver League!

Post by jordster100 Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

While I attempt to fix some issues I've had with the Ambercrest chat on the website, I thought I'd come and have a look around on the forums where I saw this sections on introductions so I thought hey, let's say hi!

I've been playing Pokemon since I was I guess 9 when Diamond and Pearl were released and although I had a gap for a few years where I stopped playing until 2014, and again over the last year (thank you Uni), I've gotten more and more into the online side of things over the past few weeks by kind of going on a breeding spree of different Pokemon I liked, both new and old. This was accompanied by a mixture of music, movies and Youtube playing in the background where upon checking my subscription box for 'poketubers' I rediscovered the Silver League Networks. This essentially led to me binging about 5 different tournaments before I decided that I'd be interested in rejoining the community, (I sorta joined for a while a few years ago, I didn't even know I had this account till I tried to create one XD).

But yeah, this looks like an awesome community and hopefully I'll be able to fix the issues I'm having with joining chat on the website, but until then hi I guess!

jordster100
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Hello Silver League! Empty Re: Hello Silver League!

Post by Gangar4999 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:50 pm

nice to meet you.
i was 6 or 7 when i got in to Pokemon and it was Diamond and Pearl then platinum the first game i complete. (no national dex plus the event pokemon)
Gangar4999
Gangar4999
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:50 am

jordster100 wrote:I rediscovered the Silver League Networks. This essentially led to me binging about 5 different tournaments before I decided that I'd be interested in rejoining the community...
That is how I also joined.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down