Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

+41
DekuMarowak
FutureCreator
Infinity Calli
Essix
nya2468
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Kitten
Mitchell Boot
CrimsonIgnis
Yria/Mara LB
Lex Callaina
Karasugaming
Hessehl
TeamNingo
TriShade
Gantorn
Zell Justice
Professor Morel
PoLlOrOn
Capta1n_Henry
Lady Phosphorus
Sir Tman
JTGamer_BR
Samuronite
CraterChest
Audio_Soul
Smileycorp
Istas
DanH03
stormneko
ryu
MizuCyne
AeroTheMaverick
J A Y
Chawizawd
redxephyr
ZeroScale
secretsupergirl
GrimlockGabe
Warlock
45 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Hessehl Mon May 23, 2016 10:42 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:[Judging is in progress, but meanwhile the next round will be assigned;]
Next round-

• Revamp a gen I or II sprite to B/W style.
  • End date- 5/28

Any type of sprite? Can it be trainer one?
Hessehl
Hessehl
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Samuronite Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 5573712_orig
Samuronite
Samuronite
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Hessehl wrote:
Any type of sprite? Can it be trainer one?
Yes, I've allowed trainer in the past, if you're up for it.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamNingo Mon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Entry_3_revamp_mewtwo_by_pokeminer20-da3n654
welp. I hope I did it right.cant wait for the judging.

Edit: of all the things i had to mess up, it was the code for the Image... i litteraly have entered the past 2 rounds and my first mistake is entering the code XD *facepalm*

When i said "hope i did it right" i meant the accual revamp XD. (derp on my end) Embarassed

Last edited by TeamNingo on Mon May 23, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TeamNingo
TeamNingo
Wild Abra

https://sites.google.com/site/theroughningosagav1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm

TeamNingo wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Entry_3_revamp_mewtwo_by_pokeminer20-da3n654
welp. I hope I did it right.cant wait for the judging.

You didn't, you used the page url instead of the image url, but I fixed it for you.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 pm

in honour of the pokemon yellow nuzlocke (aiming at you here DA)
The Razorleaf crit god himself Saur!

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Spr_1b11Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Venusa10
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by JTGamer_BR Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Entrie__2___revamp___swimmer_by_jtgamebr-da3onfr Meh. It isn't that good, but i coudn't think of anything better to revamp
JTGamer_BR
JTGamer_BR
Lv. 1 Magikarp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vZtSO-1DprV11JM_Jeu8Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Tman Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Welp, there is a first time for everything.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 4um95Dm

Last edited by Sir Tman on Thu May 26, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Tman
Sir Tman
Wild Abra

http://pokemontreasure.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue May 24, 2016 12:11 am

Sir Tman wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Tumblr_o77uaqLSVh1tmpg7po1_100

This had so much potential that you just missed out on. But let's start with what I really like about it. The little blue spots around it give it more of a Zekrom feel, as do the lines you added around, but if it weren't for the wings, Zekrom would be nearly indistinguishable out of this. There isn't nearly enough Zekrom in it. You tried with what you had, and added some lines, blue spots, and even the black plates, but it is hardly enough Zekrom. Also, speaking of the black plates, the one beneath the yellow has no shading at all. This sprite had potential, but it just falls short.
C+

Samuronite wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 6612442_orig

Hmm... Well, I can say that the 50/50 aspect is shown well, but beyond that, this sprite just seems messy. The legs have different details on them, and the farthest back one is much bigger than the nearest one. The mustache, while I see what you were going for, it just doesn't work. The color scheme, while it does help show the Pokemon you used, is just doesn't mesh well across the whole sprite. This sprite could work, it just needs more thought put into the design.
D

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Brearc10

Huh. This is...huh. Well, The 50/50 idea is portrayed pretty well in this. The color scheme is okay too, though more Breloom colors could have helped a bit. The black space between the legs is a problem, though. And the head crest isn't at the same angle as the head itself, so it looks awkward. The ribbon things coming off of its back also look really stiff and awkward. This sprite isn't bad on a fusion level, but it just needs some general work all around.
C

FutureCreator wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Cofagr10

This looks pretty solid at first, but the more I look at it, the more problems I find. Now, the chest emblem thing looks pretty solid, but it does have a lot of black pixels in it that are distracting, and the headdress looks...odd. I don't know what about it is off, but it looks so odd. Other than that, it's alright. Not much to stay about it.
B-

VerysBlade wrote: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Dunqua12

Well, I don't know why you're sorry. It needs a lot more Dunsparce, since it is so much Rayquaza, and the color scheme causes it problems, too. The blue on green mainly looks bad, since it's so hard to distinguish them apart. Otherwise, this isn't too bad.
C+

PoLlOrOn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Kirlia_by_polloron-da3g7ds

Ooh, I like this one at first glance. Could be a bit more Bellosum, but works well enough as is, and the color scheme is good too, though there are some things that could use some work. The flower on the back of the head looks weird with the shading applied to it, since the flower looks like it should be on the front of the head, but is behind it. I also feel the dress could have been longer to better resemble Bellosum. Otherwise, I like it.
B+

TeamNingo wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Hydrichomp_by_pokeminer20-da2rljn

Huh. Well, this isn't too bad, and is a pretty good 50/50 split, but needs some fixes. For example, the yellow hair stuff looks really weird on Garchomp's head. The right head hand looks weird around the jaw, too. I also noticed some weird red pixels on the yellow and blue parts on the stomach that stand out a lot. Also, it needs some shading work around the right shoulder. Could use some work, but isn't that bad.
C

JTGamer_BR wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Pokefusion___voltrode_by_jtgamebr-da2smqj

Well, this is literally a perfect 50/50 split,  but it does have problems still. For example, on the white part of Voltorb's side, the shading implies it isn't a sphere. And over all, it's just a kind of bland sprite. It isn't bad. Just kind of boring.
C

ryu wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Ivysau10

Hmm...well, this is hardly a 50/50 fusion, since there is a huge lack of Ariados in this sprite, and because of what you got rid of on the Ivysaur, it feels pretty bland. There isn't much to say about this one.
D+

Professor Morel wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 SF2lmlr

*sigh* ...Morel, why? Whatever, I gotta judge it anyway. The colors are okay, and I do need to somewhat credit your use of Venonat's eye, but there isn't really much Omystar in this. Also, why?
D+

stormneko wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Tumblr_o7alidCOdY1s0q25yo1_75sq

This is interesting. In a good way. This is a really good 50/50 blend of them, and the shading is pretty good. There are a few points that need some work. The dark pink pixels on the X stand out in a bad way, and could blend into the green better. Also, the shading on the bottom part of the tail should be darker since it would be in the shadow of the body. Otherwise, good job.
B+

DanH03 wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Electa10

I don't know how I feel about this one. I mean, the color scheme is alright, but there are a lot of things that need work. Firstly, the arms look weird. This is also needs more Rosarade. And the darkest blue and pink pixels on the lightning bolts don't blend into the green, and stand out a lot. This sprite could work, but it just needs a bit more work.
D+

Istas wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Monstr11

Istas...Istas...why? Just...why? What did I do to deserve this? *sigh*... Well, the tentacles look glued on, the color scheme needs a lot of work, this needs more Tentacruel, and it just needs more work. A lot more work. Could be worse, though.
D-

Smileycorp wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Embrai

Well, this could have worked really well, but it does have a few flaws. First, there is hardly any Magmortar beyond the arm cannon. The head flame looks too dark with the shade used, too. This could easily be improved if you made the other arm look bulkier and yellow, as well as adding the body designs of Magmortar onto it, but as is, it's underwhelming.
D+

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Griffon_pyroar_pidgeot_fusion_by_crimsonignis-da339hx

Well, this is a nice sprite. The shading is great, but there is one problem. I feel like there isn't enough Pyroar. As it, it looks like it could really be any cat bodied Pokemon. Also, the head feathers look like they become the tail with the wing in the way, and it became VERY distracting once I saw it. Otherwise, it's a really solid sprite. Just needs some more Pyroar.
B+

Gantorn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Zebiot_by_gantorn-da35c52

Okay, this is really good. The 50/50 idea is really good here, the colors and designs are great, and it really works as is. I think the biggest problem with it is the black, seeing as it can be too dark in some places. The white bolts also could use more shading in some spots. Otherwise, great job with this one.
A-

TriShade wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 7V4OGu1

Okay, this is funny, clever, and it actually works super well. The 50/50 is really good (considering Golbat is mostly just mouth), and the colors look great since they practically have the same color scheme, so that really works in your favor. Two things do bother me, though. First, the top part of the head looks a little awkward since it's at a slightly different angle than the body (mouth?). The wings also look somewhat glued on, but otherwise, this is just great. Great job.
B+

Mitchell Boot wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Swalot_reuniclus_fusion_for_sl_sprite_contest_by_magiquezmaster-da38w49

Okay, this is also really clever. The 50/50 job is done well, as is the color scheme, but there are a few things that need some work. For one, it looks transparent in some places, like the ear things, but doesn't in other places, like the black diamonds, since you can't see them through the other side of the sprite. Also, the mustache has a weird green pixel on it. Over all, not bad job.
B+

Audio_Soul wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Poke_fusion__1_by_audio_soul-da39ygj

This looks really good at first glance, since these Pokemon would work well together, but the more I look at it, the more I spot. For one, there are weird black and grey pixels on the neck that just don't look like they should be there. The grey outline on the toe claws is too light, too. And speaking of colors, the color scheme is a problem. It generally looks a little sloppy due to the colors and shades blending together, and could benefit from Haxorus' colors being more prominent. It's not a bad fusion, but it could benefit from some more work.
C

Dragon Arbock wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 2s9ziib

Well, well, this is interesting. Firstly, the 50/50 balancing is damn near perfect, and the detailing and scratch-work is great. I could have benefited from having a little more blue in it to help balance the gems, and some spots make the light source look like it's coming from the right, like on the side of the body, specifically on the white underbelly. But as it, looks great. Well done.
A

Zell wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Gn9n

Huh. This is weird. Cute. But weird. The color scheme is alright on this, but could have used some of Raikos' colors. However, the dark pink pixels on the body markings stand out in a bad way. The shades of pink could have been edited so it isn't such a harsh transition from some light shades to dark shades. Some spots could use more blending, like where the coral sticks out of Raikos back thing, the nearest coral is placed in awkwardly. Could use some work, but looks pretty okay as is.
C+

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Week_two__50_50_fusion_froslass_and_mismagius_by_yria101-da3cn24

Okay, real talk, this is great. The details and added shading is great, and the color scheme is great, however the transition between the purple and blue around the eyes looks a little weird. Otherwise, this is great. Bravo.
A

redxephyr wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Tropio10

This is intruiging. Though it doesn't work too well. First, the leaf wings look stuck on and don't blend into the body well. Also, the tail leaves look really weird since they don't really look like leaves too well. This could also benefit from having more Tropius. This is interesting, but these are Pokemon that would just be really hard to fuse.
D+

GrimlockGabe wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Giga_inferngene_by_grimlockgabe-da2ukru

Unfortunately, this had more than one Pokemon in this, so it can't be reviewed. Sorry.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 QKNqhtK
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by PoLlOrOn Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

OK! Revamp is finished but is bigger than the BW Sprite.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Pokemon_Silver_(J)_BlisseySilver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Blissey_by_polloron-da3ridi
PoLlOrOn
PoLlOrOn
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [RBY/GSC revamp - 5/28]

Post by redxephyr Tue May 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Gen_5_10

redxephyr
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Capta1n_Henry Tue May 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 BfnK5fE

Hehe, first post on this site and I feel like I cheated a bit because it's Ditto. Oh well. Hope the hammer of god doesn't hit me too hard.
Capta1n_Henry
Capta1n_Henry
Solarbeam Sunkern

http://capta1nhenry.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed May 25, 2016 8:50 am

Aerodactyl, I made it just a tiny bit larger.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Aeroda10
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Wed May 25, 2016 1:43 pm

From Team Rocket Gen 1 into Gen 5 (used Team Plasma sprite)Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Team_r10

I hope I done it right. It's my first revamp

Last edited by Essix on Mon May 30, 2016 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

http://fanfictionessix.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stormneko Wed May 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Tumblr_o7r32aVVsZ1s0q25yo1_250
i come here to show off my lovely son and someone else has revamped one of his friends and they're in the same gosh diddly darn pose. do i need to do another? please don't tell me i need to do another
stormneko
stormneko
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 pm

stormneko wrote:do i need to do another? please don't tell me i need to do another

No you don't have to- I can tell they're two separate works.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gantorn Thu May 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Here's a Butterfree revamp. I hope it's good enough.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Butterfree_by_gantorn-da3zsfp
Gantorn
Gantorn
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Tman Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Tumblr_o7t97gfyeQ1tmpg7po1_250

After a mistake I made, thinking that the sprite I submitted earlier was the cannon Sprite I was informed it was not. So I redid it with the official Sprite.
Sir Tman
Sir Tman
Wild Abra

http://pokemontreasure.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio_Soul Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Machamp_recolor_by_audio_soul-da419l6

I couldn't decide between this or cloyster
Audio_Soul
Audio_Soul
Lv. 1 Magikarp

https://www.quotev.com/29536590

Back to top Go down

Post by DanH03 Fri May 27, 2016 2:34 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Zapdos11
DanH03
DanH03
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Fri May 27, 2016 10:45 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Uq8z

Mew, duh Razz
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Boot Fri May 27, 2016 10:53 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Persian_revamp_for_sl_sprite_contest_by_magiquezmaster-da42vl0

I must say that this is one of the best generation 1 sprites lol

Mitchell Boot
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by CraterChest Fri May 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Alakazam1stto5th_zps969npvwv
CraterChest
CraterChest
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat May 28, 2016 11:03 am

Yaay! More last minute stuff! *Sigh* Anyways. I made Celebi for this round. Hope ya like it ^^.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 3 Week_three_revamp_celebi__by_yria101-da479oy
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next