Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened To All of the Silver League Media?

+2
mjames93
Samuraiott25
6 posters

Go down

What Happened To All of the Silver League Media? Empty What Happened To All of the Silver League Media?

Post by Samuraiott25 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Hi. I went to look at the Silver League Chat on Discord today only to see that the server was gone. I found it odd and thought to try and re-enter the server through the website, but it only took me to a blank page with an "Oops! Your site is not published" error. I found that even more strange, so I went to look for the youtube page since I knew that I saw one of their streams not long ago, but the channel and the stream I saw were out of my watch and search history. I tried everything else to find any information as to what's going on and saw that the Silver League had a Twitter, thinking that would give me answers, but I was greeted with "This account doesn’t exist". It's almost like the Silver League vanished from the internet except for this forum. Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on?
Thank you.
Samuraiott25
Samuraiott25
Wild Abra

AidanSP likes this post

Back to top Go down

What Happened To All of the Silver League Media? Empty Re: What Happened To All of the Silver League Media?

Post by mjames93 Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 pm

I see I'm not the only one. Yesterday I was gonna go watch their newest video and found the same thing. I hope we found out what happens soon Sad

mjames93
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

What Happened To All of the Silver League Media? Empty Re: What Happened To All of the Silver League Media?

Post by hotdog718 Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:20 pm

Well to make a long story short. Shit went down. And Silver deleted everything. If you want to know more, you can DM me on discord. Hotdog#5167
hotdog718
hotdog718
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuraiott25 Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:28 am

My name on Discord will be Omalight#8690. If anyone else has any information, please add more to the thread so that we could learn more about this. Add me on Discord as well if you want to as well, as I enjoyed being a part of this community and everyone in it, and I'm not sure what will happen to the forum if what Hotdog said to be true with Silver deleting everything.
Samuraiott25
Samuraiott25
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by mjames93 Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:54 am

hotdog718 wrote:Well to make a long story short. Shit went down. And Silver deleted everything. If you want to know more, you can DM me on discord. Hotdog#5167

Just sent you a request on Discord. I'm Amazingspiderjames#6644

mjames93
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:29 pm

I am currently the only one with power over the forums and am trying to keep it up as an archive for those who once enjoyed the forums. But registration of new accounts has been closed.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuraiott25 Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:I am currently the only one with power over the forums and am trying to keep it up as an archive for those who once enjoyed the forums. But registration of new accounts has been closed.
Would you happen to know any of the events that happened before everything was deleted? And would you happen to know if there is a chance that the Silver League will return? Thank you for keeping the forum up as well despite everything.
Samuraiott25
Samuraiott25
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:40 pm

There were some accusations made. There's very little chance of it coming back considering everything. The information is out there if you want to learn for yourself, not really my place to discuss it. I was never really a part of the competitive community but I've heard that some of the old members were talking about starting a new community, or at least a discord server. One of them would have to talk about it though.

As for the pixel art community, dm me on here and I'll give you my discord if you're interested in still talking to us.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by mjames93 Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 pm

TriShade wrote:There were some accusations made. There's very little chance of it coming back considering everything. The information is out there if you want to learn for yourself, not really my place to discuss it. I was never really a part of the competitive community but I've heard that some of the old members were talking about starting a new community, or at least a discord server. One of them would have to talk about it though.

As for the pixel art community, dm me on here and I'll give you my discord if you're interested in still talking to us.

Where exactly can one find this information? I feel like so far we've just heard bits and pieces.

mjames93
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuraiott25 Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:02 am

I would also like to know where I could find the information, seeing as either this group was smaller than I once thought, or practically all information about the Silver League was scrubbed from the internet, as all I could find was the deleted channel, Twitter account, and website, the website only because I had it bookmarked.
Samuraiott25
Samuraiott25
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:35 pm

hotdog718 wrote:Well to make a long story short. Shit went down. And Silver deleted everything. If you want to know more, you can DM me on discord. Hotdog#5167
Well I sent a request since we don't share any servers on discord. I'm kind of hoping for some answers myself because I had to disappear for a good while due to a lot of issues that cropped up for me irl and was hoping to get involved again. My username on Discord is Wildcard#1346

Richter
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down