Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic Trainer rp

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Generic Trainer rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Generic Trainer rp

Post by NGamerS Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:50 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:08 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:32 pm

NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:04 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:59 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri May 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Chol uses spams Ancient Power and Buckets spams Water Gun. After taking a couple of hits, Buckets win.

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Tue May 09, 2017 9:21 am

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 am

...An elderly Lunatone, psionically encased in a personal atmosphere, arrived at the sub-oceanic cave it has been dispatched to. "~Halt!~" The chief resident commanded with a large verbal and telepathic voice. The Lunatone stopped, and politely waited for its next instruction. "~Identify yourself!~"

..."~My lord, I am Yarayach the Lunatone: Lunala-serving, message-bearing.~" Yarayach used his own telepathic powers to supplement these words in ways only telepathy is capable of.

...~State the message!~

..."~My liege has identified 2 humans to nominate:  smile-wearing, past-fleeing & wisdom-wielding, future-dreading.~" There was a silent pause as more detailed information was communicated telepathically.

..."Deliver this message to your liege! 'My servants will monitor these youths for now. Meanwhile, you must find more nominees. Aleph is very selective regarding matters of trust and may not be satisfied with any of the 124 nominees we have already selected.' "

..."~I will deliver your message at once, and guard its contents with my life.~"

..."~You are dismissed!~" The Lunatone bowed deeply and backed out of the cave. The dominate Pokemon turned to swim back inside, but was unable to move do to being tackled in the gut.

..."~Daddy! Please don't go!~" The child had more to say, he could no longer form words through the sobbing. Seeing his progeny in such pain hurt the father more than any of his war injuries.

...The father curled one wing around his son as he softly said, "~Do not cry my child. I was merely speaking with another. I have no intention of leaving you or your mother so soon after coming home. Let's go put you back to bed. You will need your rest if you intend to play with Oliver and Menorah tomorrow.~"
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun May 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Mon May 29, 2017 2:21 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Wed May 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 am

...During lunch, Charev and Buckets were introduced to all the other Pokemon. Although Shootaf was happy, he decided to not grab Charev's claws and dance like a certain Ground-Rock Type was doing. L'l Sev immediately began sizing up Charev, while Charev did the same. It was not long before everyone was tired of Bucket's puns, even though they were trying to come up with some more of their own. When everything calmed down, the Pokemon were surprised to find almost all of their food eaten. A collective stare was shot at Amp, who blushed sheepishly (bum bum ching*).

...After about an hour, the trainers decided they should move on. Although it was another 8 days until they reached the next Pokemon Center, nothing particularly eventful happened on the way there. After getting a much needed rest, the party set out for the city, which was only 2 days away.

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 am

It had been a day since Yarayach had spoken to Lugia, and he has yet to have much luck finding humans who could assist him. Not wanting to upset Aleph, he was nervous about his current candidates, what if they won't be able to help Aleph? Or just not meet his standarts? He was at a loss.
"~We must test them.~" "~Test them? But how?! As far as I am aware this situation is quite unique and complicated, language barrier not withstanding.~" As per ususal, his partner Shemesh was simple in her advice, but a shrewd customer none the less. "~Your observation suggests they are at least somewhat adept in Human-to-Human relations. We simply have to put their Human-to-Pokemon skills on the line.~" Yarayach sighed in defeat. The Solrock will not be stopped, that he knew all too well, so he decided to question her, if a bit retorically. "~With what?~" "~Just a smidgen of... Danger.~"

Nory and Kind were getting quite close to the next city. As they were chating, Nory was bothered to remember the name of this place. Ha- Ho- Definatly something with an H... Naharia! Nory's sudden recolection was only shown to Kind through a stop in his sentence and a snap of his fingers. It should be noted some of the snaps missfired. Stupid gloves! Stupid awesome cool-looking gloves!!

It occured to Kind that they haven't seen people for quite a while. Empty routes aren't unheard of, but near a town? "You know, I don't think I ever heard your last name! How weird is th.. What?" Nory's sentence was cut off as Kind's pupils shrank. "Look out!" He screamed and ducked over Nory, sheilding him.

Shemesh was very content with her plan. Now they will send out their Pokemon and I will see their true nature. And if they run away, well than they aren't worth much now, are they? Her first Rock Slide missed on purpose, and now it is their turn.

Nory threw Kind from atop himself, and prepared Buckets for battle.
"Water Gun!" Expecting the attack to be quite a deterant to the Rock type Pokemon, Nory was rather shicked that the awfully aggresive Solrock took the burst of water as a simple squirt, and than proceeded to knock Buckets into a river they had passed. "Buckets!" "~Way to get.. Carried away..~" The small Barboach managed a final pun before hitting the water with a great deal of the Psychic's force. Nory soon entered the water as well, but of his own volition, forgetting how water-savvy Buckets is for a while. All he knew is he needed to see his Pokemon alive and well.
"~RRAAAAARGH!!~" "Wait, Chol!" Kind's words fell on deaf ears. He was prepared to let Nory handle this situation on his own, before realizing just how overwhelmed they are. All the type advantages in the world could not convince him that the immature Rock Skin Pokemon was to be used in this battle, but it seems it wasn't his decision to make. Chol's Bite was rather succesful, for a short while, before he was similerly flung in an other direction. "OOMF!" Kind was a tad dazed after cushioning Chol's blow with his body. "~Brave? Sentimental? Maybe a little foolish... We will have to see.~" The pair were reunited and all Pokemon were out and ready to combat this menace. "~Stop this!~" Charev said with great confidence, undermined by his position in the back of the party and the fact he was breaking into a nervous... Whatever bugs do instead of sweat. "~Why do you assault us? I assure you we are but travelers that seek to do no harm!~" Shemesh was silent. An explanation should come last in this situation, especially if the humans proove malicious. "~Stop, or be stopped!~" Said Shootaf, taking to the front. It had been a general consensus among the Pokemon that the Fire type Pokemon was their unoffical leader, or at the very least he could pull seniority. Shootaf was willing to shoulder the unnamed burden, despite some light opposition. ~Dang it Buckets why are your pu-"~OH NO HOTSHOT! You are NOT showing me up here! I can take this Solrock. Better than you anyway.~" "What are you?- This is SERIOUS! We need to work against this threat-" In an incredible streak of getting cut off, Shootaf saw Amp's back before him as her Thunder Shock, with the boost of a previous Charge, dispersed the incoming rocks, with help from her torso. "~I said I GOT this! You on the other hand are in a disadvantage. Just let me DO THIS!~"

Spoiler:

READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO JOIN!:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next