Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 10 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Karasugaming Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 am

I'm calling it Ub-01 is Proffesor Kukuis assistant Lillie

also that is 100% going to be cutieflys evolution

Type:Null is going to be exclusive to Gladion as far as I am aware

I like how the Hawaian kid gives the japanese kid an electric type minior named shooting star in Hawaian and later as an apology gives the Hawaian kid a water type minior (possibly) named Shooting star in Japanese its a cute scene

also what you said before future being not called Snorlium Z I'n the english trailer it clearly says GIVE YOUR SNORLAX SNORLIUM Z TO HOLD!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 10 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Istas Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:07 am

I'm gonna disregard the similarities between UB-01 and Lillie as they are rather different from one another in a side by side comparison, and to be honest, the style chosen for its form there is extremely common, it could just as well be imitating the appearance of a random npc in the game.

As for the scene with Dexio, this page does confirm both of the assistants are returning and probably play basically the same role as last time http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/zygarde/

Also, on Type: Null's bio page, it says that his head is encased in armour to "control his latent powers" and "Serves as a hindrance to his agility"

I'd say Gladion is going to be the new rival to hate on. We haven't really had one for ages now and the last one I really remember filling that role was Barry, but to a lesser extent than Blue and Silver.

For a final thought, I'd say that Gladion, Lillie and Lusamine are family due to each of them having the same pale skin tone, green eyes and blonde hair colour as each other, but we'll have to wait and see where that goes.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 am

Just noticed something that goes even further to prove that UB-01 isn't a pokémon. On the website it's not listed as a pokemon, while every other pokemon and form revealed so far is listed.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:56 am

yeah, I figured that was pretty much a given. I kinda have a theory that they're something from some other dimension or something along those lines seeing as UB-01 came out of some weird portal
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:25 pm

What if ub 01 is like the gunash brains in fossil fighters
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Istas wrote:yeah, I figured that was pretty much a given. I kinda have a theory that they're something from some other dimension or something along those lines seeing as UB-01 came out of some weird portal
DUDE DUDE DUDE
OKAY
SO
In Alchemy, they have this gate called the "Porta Alchemia" or "Magic Portal" where, legend has it, a pilgrim went through and never came back, but he left a few flakes of gold, thus being successful in alchemy. And because he never returned they think that he went to another dimension completely. And they have two humanoid-like statues on either side of it, and UB-01 is said to resemble a little girl! There's a ton of possibilities with that idea! Hnnngh...

This is what the statues (and the supposed "portal") looks like:
Spoiler:

And also, I have found the origin of Lusamine's and Velma's Wiicke's names!

Wiicke is, of course, based on the flower, wicke.
Spoiler:

But Lusamine's based on Lusa Mine, a rock that kind of looks like a dirty philosopher stone, which is a powerful stone that can bring back the dead in alchemy. (Anybody who has seen Harry Potter should know what a philosopher stone supposedly looks like.)
Spoiler:
And/or from Balsamine flowers... MINE'S A LOT COOLER THOUGH!
Spoiler:

Now to find out even more things!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 am

I think it might be the flower since Guzma, Plumeria and Lillie all have names based on flowers
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Alright so new trailer, though it's just gameplay that doesn't really show us anything notable, besides this!
Oak has an Alolan form!

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 10 Samson_oak_professor_oaks_cousin_pokemon_sun_moon

Nah it's just Samson Oak. I wonder if he has a grandson named...
...I can't think of a name that's not racist so I won't say anything.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Okay, I'm I the only one that thinks this is starting to get a little ridiculous?
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 pm

I'm pretty sure I started thinking that when they batch revealed all the derpy new pokemon
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Istas wrote:I'm pretty sure I started thinking that when they batch revealed all the derpy new pokemon
...What Pokemon are you referring to, exactly?

Edit: I just found out that Samson’s Japanese name is “Nariya Ōkido” and the Oak we all know is “Yukinari Ōkido.” “Nariya” comes from “nariyaran” meaning “bamboo orchid.” So, once again, technically he's named after a flower.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:10 pm

basically it was at this video it started getting daft

Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Istas wrote:basically it was at this video it started getting daft

Well, it's hard for me to judge without doing research, so...
Tapu Koko is probably a combination of "holy" and the onamonapia of... The sound chickens make. It also resembles a totem pole, which will always have at least one bird-like face. It's also probably on Haikili, an Hawaiian thunder god.

Charjabug... Is an A battery bug... I mean, I guess in an evolution point it makes sense. It can protect itself from birds who are trying to eat it.
Okay so this line is basically just a "crap we need more Pokemon" line. Vikavolt is kind of cool though.

Gaijin Goomba already explained Drampa so... Yeah.

Bruxish is a barred... Something... It's based on a fish that are around Hawaii but I can't remember the name of it! ><

Togedemaru is a Ryukyu spiny rat... This one disappoints me though. We can't have one region without a Pikachu clone?!
Well at least it makes sense in Darwin's theory of evolution.

And excuse me but you will NOT bad mouth Cutiefly! It is the best thing ever to come out of Pokemon!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 pm

It's ridiculous and I love it!
Though for me it got very ridiculous at Pulverizing Pancake
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Somewhat off topic, but I found this video, and it was worse than I expected, now if you excuse me, I have to clean blood out of my ears after hearing that game's sounds.

Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Corocoro leaked today and rockruffs evolutions and more ultra beast revealed. If they are trainers I hope to see something like the distortion world
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 am

These are the images by the way. (There's a lot, and they're big so I'll put in a spoilers.)

Spoiler:
Oh, and Type:Null is the "synthetic" Pokemon, basically confirming it being a Chimera.

Now then, judging on that anime page, I have to find a certain Tumblr post.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:22 am

the female protagonist for the sun and moon anime is going to be mallow or lillie one of the two. also ash gets rowlett as a starter
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:34 am

Ok I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but UB02 Beauty has the silouette of what appears to be a cockroach or bug and UB02 Expansion has a proboctis, six legs, antennae and wings, making look a lot like a mosquito
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:12 am

LILO and stitch anyone? On a side note that werewolf Pokemon looks like it be dark type......okay expect to see a new glass cannon everyone
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 am

I'm just laughing about the really derpy faces in the anime preview there, I think the funniest is Lillie's in the bottom right, she's looked so serious in everything else but that there, also looks like she could have an Alolan Vulpix in her team in the show and game. It could actually be a funny season for once, hopefully anyway, I'd prefer it as long as the comedy is well written.

I do agree with Future how the others look like insects, but that makes UB-01 the odd one out here. And I'm getting some thoughts about what the Ultrabeasts could possibly be with that comparison to Lusamine. Still only thoughts but the gist of it right now is that the Ultrabeasts basically mimic the form of certain people for whatever reason, I think they're gonna give us some info on what they are exactly just before release or earlier though.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:29 pm

More useful info the midday wolf form apparently has a rock type quick attack....could other Pokemon possibly learn it
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Offical reveal of UB-02. Appearantly in the english versions it will be called Absorbtion and not Expansion.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Seems Tapu Koko could be a counter of sorts to the Ultrabeasts if it's also getting involved too.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:44 pm

So far the only descriptions I could find for these new Ultra Beasts are in Serebii, but...
Spoiler:
Mouths can't be long!

Also, Beauty just sounds downright dangerous.

Its narrow, graceful legs allow it to accelerate with such explosive speed that people claim it can dodge lightning! It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle. The exact reason for this reaction—whether it's an unidentified pheromone exuded by UB-02 Beauty or a hypnotic effect induced by its appearance—has not been determined.

Screwing with your miiiind!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next