Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Pokemon Sun and moon questions

+5
ShadowSableyeXd
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Ariakai
Karasugaming
9 posters

Go down

General Pokemon Sun and moon questions Empty General Pokemon Sun and moon questions

Post by Karasugaming Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:08 pm

DragonArbock wrote:Anyway.. I'm going to lock this thread seeing as the games are out now and there's no 'new' info- you can start a general Sun Moon discussion, but there will be no discussing abstract concepts like changing the format of a pokemon game.
ok so the point of this thread is to help eachother so if you have any questions about pokemon locations, item locations, tm locations or how to evolve a certain pokemon this is where you will ask including trading for version exclusives or trade evolutions this is what this topic is for. As Dragon Arbock said this topic will not be about abstract concepts like changing the format of a pokemon game.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

General Pokemon Sun and moon questions Empty Re: General Pokemon Sun and moon questions

Post by Ariakai Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:00 pm

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:756Shiinotic_Dream.png

This is my waifu
I need it

which basically brings my dream roster up for this game's campaign up to 3 grass types and an ice type, doesn't this sound like a gr8 idea? Very Happy

Also anyone got a specific location for the day-care? Do you have to unlock using it somehow or am I just blind? Very Happy
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

General Pokemon Sun and moon questions Empty Re: General Pokemon Sun and moon questions

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Daycare is on the second island. You should see it, it's in the farming area.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:02 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:Daycare is on the second island. You should see it, it's in the farming area.

Yeah, found it. Once I figured out where to go, which was pretty weird I got lost to begin with. Now all I need is a ditto, I wonder if the game will let me bank one over from X at this stage. I'd like to start breeding my eevee empire. >Very Happy
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:32 am

Ok seriously, they couldn't think of a better way to block my progress than "jerkwad and his fat stoutland want to selfishly hog the road?" I mean you could just say "well they're doing construction work" or something more believable. And come on, it's just a stoutland. Why can't I just, Iunno, fuck him up? I mean I have 3 moves on my team that can seriously fuck him up. It's not like he's there doing something important.

Video game logic. Very Happy

By the way, dunno if anyone knows this yet but you can apparently catch both lycanroc forms in the wild depending on time of day. That's kinda nice.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 pm

actually no you can only find both lycanrocs in there own games in ancient poni path
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:26 am

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/745.shtml

"Lycanroc's Forms are set upon evolution and unable to switch between them. They are set by the version of game on which you are playing. You can catch the other form in the wild during its corresponding time of day"

is where I read this.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:40 am

if you were going to google the question anyway why even ask it? yes I have found upon discovery in both games at certain times of day you can capture one of the two lycanrocs
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 am

She didn't ask a question about Lycanroc. She was stating a thing she learned about Lycanroc.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Ok now heres a question how do you get a destiny knot if anyone has found one yet
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowSableyeXd Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:01 am

You can find a destiny knot at the battle royal area for 48 BP

ShadowSableyeXd
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I guess that's an endgame thing then, good thing I don't really breed pokemon until endgame.

Anyone know if you can catch ditto before endgame though?
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Ariakai wrote:I guess that's an endgame thing then, good thing I don't really breed pokemon until endgame.

Anyone know if you can catch ditto before endgame though?

Yep! Route 10 on the third island.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 am

Ariakai wrote:I guess that's an endgame thing then, good thing I don't really breed pokemon until endgame.

Its not seeing as she stated the Battle Royal which you get access to on the 2nd island via story mode.

Also thank you freak for answering my question now I can keep failing
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:05 pm

I personally think the Battle Tree is much easier to get BP... Whenever I'm in the Battle Royal everything targets me. ;(
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Noverys the battle royal is easier to earn bp seeing as you get bp if you win or lose depending on the amount of pokemon you have
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:01 pm

I mean you do you
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:11 am

I... This is kind of a weird question, but I'm very curious.
I found out that you can pass down Pokeballs with breeding. I wasn't sure what the point of this was until I remember the Luxury Ball is a thing.

So my question is, say you catch an Eevee with a Luxury Ball, and then breed it so the babuu has the Luxury Ball. Would the two starting friendship points merge together, or does it ignore the thing that gives it less points in favor for the more points? (Which I believe is being hatched from an egg.)
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:04 am

Nope the happiness when a pokemon has hatched is 0 Friendship does not get passed down via breeding the luxury ball just makes it easier to make pokemon friendlier this feature also has existed since gen 6 xD
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Pretty sure it's purely a cosmetic feature
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Catch all the pokémon in beast balls!
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Zenox-rmp wrote:Catch all the pokémon in beast balls!

If you want to capture all 303 pokemon in the alola pokedex in beast balls heres a tip with the 1st 10 beast balls you get make 10 pokemon hold one each and go talk to looker he'll give you another 10 ORRRRR keep the quest going until you've captured every pokemon you want in beast balls also its good to note that these pokeballs have a 1.5x catch rate on regular pokemon but an increased catch rate on ultra beasts.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 pm

I think I just keep the Ultra Beasts in beast balls. And the other pokémon in pokéballs.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down