Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 9 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Istas Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:51 pm

And that kids, is why you don't go to tumbler, well that and all the idiots
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 9 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by CallMeFreak Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey there's actual new Pokemon info.

Rattata looks cool, despite it's silly mustache. Also, free Munchlax for... Some reason.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Because Sinnoh remakes, just like how we got Torchic with X/Y
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:14 pm

I now see there's a fate in pokemon worse than losing a pokemon battle. Losing by having a snorlax sit on and murder your pokemon horrifically. Pokemon just got dark people.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:21 am

LlamaMinister wrote:Because Sinnoh remakes, just like how we got Torchic with X/Y
Oh. I'm... I'm honestly kind of disappointed that they're (probably) going to do that.
Oh well I guess. I'm naming my Akane because dammit Kodaka she eats a lot and... Well, this Snorlax reminds me of her.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:35 am

I'll be naming mine...nothing since I won't be getting this game early. Gonna wait to see if it's actually worth getting this time around.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:36 pm

so Alolan Rattata and Snorlium Z...

LET SQUASH SOME PEOPLE WITH A FAT POKEMONS ARSE!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:15 am

LlamaMinister wrote:I'll be naming mine...nothing since I won't be getting this game early. Gonna wait to see if it's actually worth getting this time around.
I've been doing the same pretty much... Or more specifically, I would wait for the new game to come out and play on my fiance's copy of the last game. (Like when he started playing Y version I started a new game on his White 2. AS, Y. But since I've played the original gen 3 games over and over again I'm not going to bother playing Alpha Sapphire.)

The only reason why I preordered this game is because there's... Not really much worth getting this year. I'm not even sure if I want to get Resident Evil or Death Stranding yet. So basically all I have to really look forward to are Zelda, Persona 5 and Pokemon. Persona 5 and Zelda being next year. (Supposedly...)
I mean, I think I want Death Stranding because of who's making it, but on the other hand... Everything else.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:42 am

Karasugaming wrote:so Alolan Rattata and Snorlium Z...

LET SQUASH SOME PEOPLE WITH A FAT POKEMONS ARSE!
Pretty sure its just a regular Z stone and not specific to snorlax, probobly the Normal type Z stone
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 pm

perhaps not. Alolan Raichu has its own Z move that's specific to it like snorlax so I'm guessing they and any others with a unique Z move have their own Z stone (Something similar to the Snorlium Z in the trailer) while the initial Z move reveal trailer said each type has one so I'm guessing that they'd just be used with the standard Z stones with names related to the typing.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:33 pm

What other things might have their own Z move?
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:08 pm

noverys wrote:What other things might have their own Z move?
Raichu have a Stoked SparkSurfer, exclusive to Alolan Raichu (as far as we know so far.)
Snorlax has Pulverizing Pancake, Snorlax exclusive (again, as far as we know.)
Electric types can use Gigavolt Havoc
Grass types can use Bloom Doom
Fire types can use Inferno Overdrive
Water types can use Hydro Vortex
Normal types can use Hyper-Sprintangriff

There's a couple of unknown names for ghost and fighting Pokemon.

That's what we know so far.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Z-Move

I'm pretty sure legendaries would get their own exclusive Z-Moves, since they already have their own (near) exclusive regular moves.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 pm

well theres 1 thing I want to say about that freak is that its not just giga volt havoc there was another electric type Z move used by pikachu that tyranitar tube saw and then thought the viewers were lying when they said it was called gigavolt havoc. in the Zmove scene pikachu can be scene running in a canyon almost like a volt tackle hitting into the oponent
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:52 am

It is to be expected that Pikachu get a Z-move of its own - it is the mascot. I think only Kanto and Alola pokemon will get exclusive Z-moves because as it seems only Kanto pokemon will get Alolan forms.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 am

Ok, I was gonna wait for the english version to come out, but I needed to post this. This is probobly the biggest news lump we've gotten so far

Looks like we'll have a pokémon snap-like minigame.
We have 3 new pokemon revealed - one of which is probobly a legendary and comes from an interdimensional portal
1 new alolan form
The method of getting Zygarde cells
A new organisation, maybe villains and likely the ones linked to the major legendaries
A ton of new characters and a lot of footage.
From the footage it looks like all pokemon might be getting a 3d overworld model, likely because the in-battle models and the overworld ones seem to be the same
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:38 am

pretty sure you could've waited a tiny bit longer, the english version's out now

Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:38 pm

I like the new dragon. Otherwise...eh.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Hnnngh... My braiiiin... WHERE DO I START?!

I guess with the obvious- Rattata adapted to city life (the background for their wild battles are always in a city) thanks to tourism, but they can't go out during the day when people are around- they have to come out at night to grab scraps that tourists drops. Which makes them fat. Thus, the chubby Raticate that I love oh so much.

So Aether, meaning "fresh air," is very alchemic which is an obvious theme at this point! Type:Null (meaning "nothing) is an artificial life! Jabir's (Islamic philosopher) life goal was to create life by using alchemy, especially human, but what's stronger than human in the Pokemon world? That's riiiight! Pokemon! ...Arguably. (I mean, we tame them so maybe we're the stronger ones?)
They needed Type:Null (according to the description) to defeat a mythical Pokemon. The... Sun and Moon legendaries, perhaps?!
Okay, okay, okay, so Gladion, (sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values) Lusamine (meaning... Something?) and maybe even Lillie are all related, I think. Gladion and Lusamine has to be at least.
Gladion has (a) Type:Null, which I'm starting to believe Aether was the creator of... Or maybe their ancestors created it. I dunno. Maybe he got it from Aether because he's related to Lusamine and oh my god what if:

Team Skull are just a bunch of homeless rogues who's sick of the world because of what they've done to them (or something) but otherwise not actually that much of a threat. (Which would explain Plumeria's big sister complex.)
Gladion doesn't like what Aether is doing so he leaves, taking the poor Type:Null with him because he feels sorry for it since it was created for human use and the creators actually doesn't care about the Pokemon as a living being. But since he's pretty much homeless he joins Team Skull.

Oh and Aether seems like PETA to me. I dunno if that matters. Honestly though I'm guessing that they, or at least a secret small part of them are actually messing with the Pokemon for experimentation.

And already people are theorizing that UB-01 and Lillie are related, and Lillie's been confirmed to have a big part in this game. Though it could be something as simple as friendship, and UB-01 changing to look like her... That's probably it. Though, since we're talking alchemy here, I wouldn't throw out the possibility of Lillie being an artificial human... Or even UB-01 herself. Maybe. I dunno. I just wonder if UB-01 is artificial or not.

At one point Wicke says,
"We keep Pokemon that have been targeted by Team Skull here..." And then it shows Team Skull trying to take a Slowpoke to sell it. To whom? We don't know. Maybe to a better life? Why would they target certain Pokemon anyway? And what kind of Pokemon do they target?
Gladion also says something that implies that he's concerned about your Pokemon's health... But he also wants to battle you so... Idunno.

One more thing... I think. (I may have forgotten something.)
NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 9 DkjVEA
I dunno if this is an emotional thing or if he seriously struggles with something that he can't control... Maybe he's just angry. I don't know what this is exactly, yet, but I'm going to keep a close eye on his actions. He's trying to prevent himself from something but I don't know what.
Maybe it's a conflict though? A conflict between battling and not? Which... Would make him N, but I digress.

Edit: WAIT! Is Lusamine old enough to be his mother?! Or maybe they're orphans and she used to take care of him before she suddenly shifted focus on Pokemon and he got angry and... Took Type:Null and... I had something here.

Edit again: Somebody said that Gladion's trying to resist doing Dio's pose. (But fails.) This is now my new headcanon.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Freak, about the UB-01/Lillie thing, on UB's description on the pokemon website it says that "its movements are similar to a young girl".

As for the Aether guys, I think they are going to be the true evil team of the game, or atleast the chief scientist will (you can tell from him being hunchbacked and having the pointy evil eyes, that literally every villain has in these games). Team Skull don't really strike me as the type of people who would go after powerful boxart legendaries.

Another odd thing I noticed is that nowhere is it stated that the Uber Beasts are actually pokemon + we don't see UB-01 in battle, so they might not be pokemon at all.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:52 pm

FutureCreator wrote:Freak, about the UB-01/Lillie thing, on UB's description on the pokemon website it says that "its movements are similar to a young girl".
That doesn't necessarily mean that they are biologically related. It's also "constantly changing shapes," so it's possible that they're just friends or something. Idunno.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:25 pm

I know it's constantly changing shapes but that still doesn't explain why it looks so much like Lillie...
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:35 am

Possibly, but there is definetly a connection there. Another thing I now notice is that they didn't tell us what typing it is. If it turns out that it IS Lille it would make sence for it not to be a pokemon (or atleast not catchable)
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:59 am

Just speaking for myself on the new trailer out of order. I feel like the camera is going to be used in wrong ways but it's better than the photo guy. Those people that hand you that z cube look like those two characters in xy I forgot their names but I'm sure I'm not the only one. The aether foundation and the enforcemer I'm not going to say anything because I would rather see a character in story and see any development. Alolan Raticate looks Fuuuunnnnyyyyy. UB-01 is considered a threat and that scares me. Not only does that thing look like the mother wisp from sonic colors, but I'm curious as if it and others are from space. The dragon type is cool I like it and type:null.........I am using it. I'm probably the first to say this but Type:null looks like a Trojan horse to me........or an anti absol
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:24 am

Acro Leo wrote:Those people that hand you that z cube look like those two characters in xy I forgot their names but I'm sure I'm not the only one.
They are Professor Sycamore's assistants Dexio and Sina, Dexio is actually named in the trailer.
NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 9 Untitl10
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:27 am

Ok, seriously stop it Nintendo, I can't keep up with this stuff! We got another trailer and it reveals a new pokemon (indirectly) - probobly cutiefly's evolution.
They also show us a yellow Minior using an Electric Z-Move, which might indicate that Minior changes types when its shell is broken apart, depending on the colour of the Minior inside.

FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next