Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved]

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved] Empty Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved]

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 pm

My fiance's brother just sent him a text warning him NOT to save in a Pokemon Center or the Battle Tree. I looked this up and found a Polygon page on it.
I got lucky and saved outside. I don't know about you, but I for one am scared shitless at the idea of me forgetting and turning it off after saving indoors. So uh... 'Probably not going to be playing until there's patch that fixes this.

Last edited by CallMeFreak on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved] Empty Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved]

Post by Istas Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 pm

It doesn't seem surprising that a glitch like this exists. When they get testers into run through the game for bugs, it's unlikely they'd run into something like this which would require saving in a certain area, turning the game off and starting it up again, more likely just to save time when going through and looking for the other more obvious bugs though. But seeing as X&Y suffered a similar issue when saving in certain zones in Lumios City and they patched it not long after, it shouldn't take them long to patch this either. Though now it's happened on two separate occasions, they may just do tests for these kind of bugs in later games so we don't experience them again
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved] Empty Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon game breaking Glitch! [Resolved]

Post by Karasugaming Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm

its not a glitch its something that happens to the majority of people who have used Pkhex
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Karasugaming wrote:its not a glitch its something that happens to the majority of people who have used Pkhex
Yeah, I... I was about to update this. I found out not to long ago that it's nothing to worry about unless you're hacking the game.
...Actually, I wanted to delete this but I can't figure out how and I'm really annoyed now.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Nah, don't delete this. This topic is a good warning that cheating is bad.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down