Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Zenox-rmp Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:16 pm

Beta was shocked. ''What's wrong?'' Kitten asked. ''Oh, nothing.'' Beta answered. Beta knew that they needed to travel faster to make it in time. The next morning Beta woke up early to find.....
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:25 pm

...smoke rising in the distance.
"Oh no..." Beta thought to himself. He ran to Kitten's tent and tried waking her up.
"Yawn...what is it?..." Kitten said lazily.
"We have to go, now." Beta demanded.
"Why?...Can't we at least eat or something first?" Kitten asked, rubbing her eyes.
"No, we can't. Come on." Beta said as he picked up Kitten.
"Hey!" Kitten yelled. "Put me down!" Beta ignored her, and got onto his Rapidash.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 pm

They rapidash sped off towards Candy city. The rain was getting worse, rapidash's flames began to dim. "Come on girl, keep it going." Beta urged.
"I think my cuts are opening again," Kitten told Beta, "think we could slow down a bit?"
"Sorry Kitten, that's not an option. Rapidash use Agility"
"Aaau-!" Kitten screamed in pain but forced herself to stop. "Stay strong" she told herself. After what seemed like hours, Beta said "We'll be arriving soon." Kitten awoke just in time to see the charred wasteland. Beta dismounted Rapidash and helped Kitten down. Kitten reached for one of her pokeballs but Beta stopped her. "You don't have enough energy, please don't move. I'll get it out for you. Who do you want?"
Kitten hesitated, "Thanks Beta, could you get Mightyena?"
Beta took the pokeball off of Kittens belt and released Mightyena.
Mightyena sat down next to Kitten and her face relaxed. Beta went searching for survivors. As he searched, he found...
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 4 Empty jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:43 pm

The same dark coloured Ho-Oh flying in the sky setting the city alight. beta noticed that future was standing on top of a building.
"enjoying the show?" future asked "don't worry its only just begun!"
Future threw out a pokeball and a charizard came out. Future then touched his goggles in a specific area and chrizard mega evolved into mega charizard X.

"why are you doing this to this glorious city!" beta asked
"why am i doing this its because the world will be mine i will Surpass the Oracles!!!!" shouted Future.
with one movement of his hand mega charizard X dashed towards beta to slash him with dragon fang. but out of no where a Abomasnow appeared.
"Alright Abomasnow time to mega evolve!" shouted beta.
when Abomasnow mega evolved the battle had only just begun.....
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:29 am

Abomasnow transformed into his mega form, it attacked swiftly with an ice shard.  The attack slamed into charizard's body, knocking it back. Seemingly unfazed charizard roared with his suny day attack, clearing the rainclouds. "Hmm, I think its time you saw real fire"- said Future as he threw a jar of fire jelly into the air. His charizard devoured it, glass and all. Afterwards Beta wached in fear as charizard's eyes began to glow and as its flames tripled in size...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 4 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:58 am

as its flames trippled in size they turned into a green colour and Mega charizards skin started turned into a darker black and its eyes turned green as well. Mega Charizard X has jelly evolved into Mega Charizard ZX!
"now its time to show you what fire can really burn" said future as he commanded Mega Charizard ZX to use thousand flaming arrows (fire type thousand arrows) beta and mega abomasnow tried to dodge the Thousand flaming arrows attack but with no success beta was pinned against a wall and so was his abomasnow.
"i don't want to kill you beta...... but i do want to use you" said future as he grabbed out a black and green gem from his pocket putting it into his goggles and started mind controlling beta.
"you will do what i say, i am your master, you will defeat anyone who comes near the candy city and kill them even. the ice cream lords hands shall be covered in blood shed NOW GO MY PUPPET!!" commanded Future
Kitten was still standing out front of the candy city "ah beat your back" kitten said as beat started walking towards her with green eyes from his helmet. "beta?" kitten said in confusion "this isn't funny beta.. Beta??" kitten said as she was walking away from beta with mightyena by her side. she tripped on a rock and collapsed because of her wounds. Mega abomasnow was following beta while kitten was on the floor in tears "beta.... please......."
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" shouted Gzeno as the group appeared on the pathway to the candy village. the whole group was there except for Karasu.........
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 am

"Hmm...All of you can't stop him now he is mine to control." future began "This is the end for you al-" "not if  i say anything about it!" karasu said as he leapt from behind pointing his sword at future. "this is it for you." Karasu threatened "not the end, this is merely the beginning. But i am wasting my time here. Come Beta they are of no threat without you.We go to the holy jelly city. (beta and future won't appear again till the oracles have been defeated) And with that they fled on the dark Ho-Oh. "looks like we won't see them for a while" Zeno said. "Aaaaah!" Kitten screamed in pain. "we need to help her." karasu said. "but how?" yria replied.

"I think I can help out with that" a new vioce said. "I'm Kyle Storm-Blade, now if you want your friend to live come with me. We need to act fast"...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:35 pm

As the group began to leave, Tri noticed something coming from above the, now destroyed, Candy City. It was a Purple Flare.
"Hey guys!" Tri said, pointing at the flare. "Look over there! That might be someone signaling for help."
"Should we go to it?" Asked Yria...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:40 pm

"You two go ahead, Your duplicate problem can come with you and i'll need the other guy to help me get your hurt friend to safety. Meet us on the outskirts when your done." Kyle replied. "It's karasu!" almost yelling the word at kyle. Yria, Tri, Zeno-E and Zeno-G trailed behind keeping a close eye on eachother as they headed for the origin of the signal...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:56 pm

"Why can't I stay with Kiiiiitten?" whined good Zeno.
"Shut up!" replied evil Zeno.
"Over there!" Yria pointed out. In the distance a hooded figure was releasing a brilliant flame from his hand. Tri stepped back, "It might be Future." Yria shook her head, smirking. "I think I know who it is." She began running towards the hooded figure. He sensed her presence and spun around. He had just about stabbed her but she dodged.
"Hey! Be careful!"
"Yria? Zeno... s?" LM
"In the flesh!" the three chorused.
"And...?" LM wondered aloud.
"I delivered some stuff that you guys didn't need." Tri explained.
LM was silent for a bit. "I haven't found any survivors..." he finally said.
"As in, no corpses?" Tri asked.
"No. Unfortunately I've seen lots of those." LM replied.
The group was silent until...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:20 pm

... a Sceptile ran up to the group. Everyone except for L.M. was startled. Evil Zeno prepared to attack.
"No! Wait!" L.M. shouted. He then turned to the Sceptile.
"Did you find anyone?" L.M. asked the Pokemon.
"No?...Hmm...Okay. Gaia, return." L.M. said. He then put out a Pokeball, and took the Sceptile.
"Sorry to startle you all." L.M. said. "I was having Gaia look for survivors, but to no avail..."
"Okay, L.M., we need you to come with us." Yria said.
"Why?" L.M. inquired. "I need to find Future and end his reign of terror."
"Kitten's been hurt...bad." Tri said suddenly.
"...Lets go." L.M. ordered. The group then headed to their new camp in the outskirts...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 4 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:30 pm

karasu waited for everyone to go ahead of him and started walking off to the mountains. no one noticed except for Yria who seemed really curious to what karasu is up to mainly yria wants to follow him so she can prove shes not a murderer.

yrias mind (I wonder why he's walking up these mountains, is he meeting someone or finding something)
karasu entered a cave inside of the mountain and started talking. his voice echoing silently through the cave. Yria started coming out of hiding and noticed that karasu was talking to a black rock that is stuck in some ice. "why are you talking to that rock karasu?" yria asked
"im trying to free it why you followed me is beyond me you witch" karasu replied
and with a flash he sent out sasuke who is now a fully grown black greninja
"SASUKE USE LOW KICK ON THAT BIT OF ICE" karasu yelled out
and with one swift low kick the ice shattered and the black rock fell out of the ice rolling towards karasu's feet.
"is that what you were after?" yria asked
"yes it was talking to me its my friend" karasu replied
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 pm

(Back at the camp)
"Take me to Kitten. I can heal her." L.M. said with confidence.
"She's in this tent here." Kyle said, guiding L.M. to the tent. L.M. went inside, and saw Kitten laying asleep on the ground. Blood was starting to leak for her bandages. L.M. concentrated and begun the healing process. The sudden warmth coming from Kitten's wound woke her up.
"Hey...What are you do-"
"I'm fixing you up." L.M. interrupted. "Don't worry. You'll be fine."
"I'm fine already, just let me- Ow!" A sharp pain went though Kitten's lower torso.
"Hey." L.M. said sharply. "Stay down. You aren't fine, but you will be. Just give it some time."
"Ow...yeah, okay..." Kitten said in slight pain...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:29 am

Kitten could feel warmth spreading through her abdomen. At first it felt like fire, but it slowly became more soothing. Her wounds slowly stitched together and Kitten could no longer feel any pain radiating from her torso. She sat up and lifted her shirt to inspect herself, blushing slightly when she remembered someone else was in the room. The healing magic did surprisingly well. The wounds were completely closed and the pain had vanished. It wasn't perfect, however. Kitten traced a large, ragged, pink scar on her abdomen in fascination. Dropping her shirt, she looked up at L.M.

"Are you feeling better?" L.M. asked, his brows knit with worry.

"Much better," Kitten replied, nodding her head. "Thank you."

"It's not perfect, though. The healing spell imitates the way the patient heals. Since you're human, you form scars, etc.," L.M. explained.

"That's fine," Kitten said, showing a slight smile. "I like it better this way. But..." Kitten looked down at the ground.

"What's the matter?" L.M. asked.

"It's just that, I'm wondering. Why did you return?" Kitten looked back up at L.M., a mixture of different emotions revealing themselves in her eyes...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:41 am

"Well, at first," L.M. explained, "it was to stock up on new supplies, but on my way into town...I...I saw..." L.M. paused. Kitten could see that he was angry and frightened.
"It's okay. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Kitten said surprisingly soft.
"No," L.M. said, "...I saw the smoke. I knew who had to have done it. Then I remembered you...and the group, and..." He paused again. "I didn't want to lose someone else...again..." Tears began to well up at the corner of LM's eyes. Silence filled the tent.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 am

Kitten reached up and wiped L.M.'s tears away with her thumb. L.M. blushed lightly at the sudden contact and Kitten looked at the ground again, hiding her reddening face.

"I... I know how you feel," Kitten looked back up at L.M. Her cheeks still had a hint of blush and tears started to prick her eyes, but she fought them back. She didn't like to show weakness in front of others. She placed her hand on L.M.'s shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. Then her eyes lit up in determination. "But we need to find future and put an end to his destruction."
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:59 am

Kitten stood up and started to head to out of the tent.
Before she could exit, L.M. seemingly out of nowhere said, "Lucas Moyaird." Kitten stop and turned around in confusion, not fully understanding what L.M. just said.
"Huh?" Kitten quickly asked.
"My name. It's Lucas Moyaird." L.M. replied. "No one else knows my name..." He paused. "No one...except you."
Kitten, taken back by confusion, just stood there, before finally coming to her senses.
"Thank you for helping me," she said. "Thank you...for everything." After she said this, there was a brief pause before Kitten left the tent.

(Just for future reference, only Kitten knows L.M. by his actual name.)
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:03 am

"lets get this straight, a group of people met up by chance to take in the oracles and was eventually headed by beta. This LM left to get stronger and returned just now and fixed your friend kitten up. A guy called future burns everything in sight and turned beta evil. And somehow there are 2 of you. So I'm guessing that your gonna need someone to keep you from making am even bigger mess of things. Don't worry I'll keep you all safe, I used to train people in an empty hand form of martial arts and I can teach anyone how to fight without weapons if they don't know how." Kyle spoke to the group gathered by the fire. (if anyone wants they can start a rivalry between 1 character and Kyle) "I don't know what the future holds but it will be brighter than today" ignis replied as they sat staring into the sky...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:16 am

Then Zeno-E said: ''Just let me go already.'' ''We can't let you go. Who knows what you will do.'' Tri replied. ''And we need you to fuse back to get the old us back.'' Zeno-G said. ''But I won't run away. You guys can trust me.'' Zeno-E said. ''No, we can't take risks.'' L.M. replied. ''Just let me go! Or else I will use my magic on you guys.'' Zeno-E said. ''Ok for a little while, but we keep an eye on you.'' Tri said.
L.M. kept an close eye on Zeno-E and what he was doing. But then Zeno-E ran away.....
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:16 pm

"How'd you let him get away?!" Kyle demanded.

"I...I just got distracted, alright..." L.M. said, disappointed in himself.

"What could have possibly been more important than making sure he didn't get away?!" Kyle yelled.

"I was thinking about Kit-" L.M. stopped himself. "Okay. He got away and it was my fault, but there isn't anything we can do about it now except find him." L.M. stated.

"Hmph. Now I'm not so sure we can trust you," Kyle said, "but you're right. We need to find him."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:32 pm

"but now is not the time to search, i sense he will be a large part of our future and we shall see him again. In the meantime i suggest we all get some rest, do what you will for the rest of the evening but by no means enter my tent" kyle replied "why?" LM asked. "because, there are some things not meant for mortal eyes to ee until they are ready." Kyle put simply...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:39 pm

'We are not sure we can trust you Kyle' Yria sed walking to her tent.
'I'm the one who saved you're little friend so I would be quiet if I was you' says Kyle as he walked next to Yria. 'I'm not you're friend so don't try to command me. Yria sed as she walks in her tent. 'Goodnight' Yria shouted when she was inside her tent.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Slowly, everyone in the group started going to bed in their tents. As Tri was heading to here tent, she spotted L.M. out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look at him, and he appeared to be heading into the forest.

"Hey." Tri yelled as quietly as she could. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go relax." He responded, not trying to be quiet. "I...I need to get this anger out of my system."

"HEY!" Kitten yelled. "I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Sorry!" L.M. replied apologetically. "Anyways," he said to Tri, clearly trying to be quiet, "Good night."

"Good night." Tri said.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Llama went into the forest. He saw a shadowy figure standing under a tree. Llama approached him. ''Who are you?'' Llama asked. ''You know who I am.'' Llama recognized the voice. ''Zeno is that you.'' ''You guessed right'' Zeno-E said. ''So what are you going to do to me?'' Zeno-E asked.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

"Bring you back to camp, of course." LM replied.
"Hah, just try! I know you can't hurt me but the reverse isn't true."
They stood in silence. Suddenly LM said "That's what you think but you're assuming I'm like the others," he disappeared. He appeared behind Zeno-E "Which I'm not." "Saw that coming" Zeno-E laughed as he teleported away. "Want to know where I'm going?" Zeno-E taunted. "I'm heading for-" he dodged a strike from LM, "Well I won't tell you then." "Stop messing with me Zeno, I know you won't leave." LM said. "What?" Zeno-E said as his voice escalated. Zeno began attacking LM frantically. "Why do you think that?" Zeno asked. Zeno caught LM in a bubble, "Oh, I win!" he said as he caused the bubble to implode.

Tri jerked awake. "What was that? It felt so real..." Tri threw on her coat, grabbed her sword, and ran in the direction she saw LM go. After dashing at top speed for what seemed like hours, she saw two figures fighting. "Thank goodness, you're alive." LM and Zeno-E spun around. "Why are you here?" LM asked. "I had a dream. And you..." she couldn't force herself to say it.
Zeno began, "Oh, interesting you might be useful to-"
"Future." Tri finished.
Zeno-E laughed, "want to come with me then? As in willingly, of course. You're coming either way."
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next