Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Istas Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:07 pm

"Everyone wake up we go to the forest" Kyle yelled at the weary group. "and why should we do that?" Yria asked. "because your friends are in danger." Kyle replied. With that said they ventured to the clearing where Zeno-E faced off against LM. There they found a wounded LM. "he...took...tri..." Was all he managed to say before he lost conciseness. "we need to get him back to camp now, I must stay in my tent sill dawn then we shall help your friend tri. For now help LM."Kyle ordered. "fine..." Yria replied with a sigh...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Yria was tending to LM's wounds for almost an hour before he finally broke consciousness.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." Yria said. "I told everyone to stay out of this tent while I tended to you. I didn't think anyone would want to see you almost dead."

"Ugh...Th-thanks..." L.M. said in an immense amount of pain.

"To be brutally honest, most of us thought you weren't going to make it." Yria stated bluntly.

"...Thats reassuring..." L.M. stated. "...So, how is...ugh...is everyone doing after finding...me?..." He asked.

"Well," Yria said...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 5 Empty jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:12 pm

"karasu is training his pokemon with kitten and is still talking to his rock, Kyle is trying to find traces to where Zeno-E took Tri, Zeno-G is drawing pictures of kitten with a stick again, and im trying to heal your wounds" replied Yria
" yria get Karasu in here i need to tell you and him something" L.M whispered as he coughed up blood
yria got karasu by his scarf and started dragging him to the tent
"Karasu and Yria i don't trust this Kyle character also Zeno-E went up to the mountains with Tri..... i want you two to go and retrieve Tri from Zeno-E from atop of the nearby mountain your both strong warriors and trainers go up to the mountains and don't tell anyone" L.M whispered as he coughed up more blood
"right will do L.M" karasu and yria replied
as they made there way up to the mountain......
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Just as Karasu and Yria were going to set out Ignis stopped them.
"Just where are you guys going?" asked Ignis.
"Um no where" replied Karasu suspiciously.
"Well make sure you come back from no where as soon as you can so that you guys can help your friends. That way I can leave," Ignis told them.
"Wait leave where?" questioned Yria.
"Lets just say I need to be somewhere but I got sidetracked helping you people," answered Ignis........
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 pm

(Meanwhile in the mountain)

"So is this new?" Zeno-E asked Tri.
"I think so, but it feels familiar." Tri replied.
"Stran-" Zeno began but he realized a possibility. Could Tri be- he shook his head, that was impossible. This feeble young girl couldn't have imprisoned his mother. "What's wrong?" Tri asked. He considered bringing up his thoughts but decided against it, "nothing, what else can you do?" "I just seem to know stuff right now. Sorry to let you down." Tri admitted.
"It's fine, did you notice anything else happening at the same time?"
"Uh, not really. Ask me when it happens agai-" Tri collapsed.

She awoke and found herself watching a past version of her wandering through a forest. Suddenly the other Tri's neck was enveloped in a scarlet flame and- She awoke with a start...
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 am

She was in a tent, but not a familiar one. Tri assumed that Zeno-E set up camp after she passed out. She wanted to head back to her friends, but she knew the power of Zeno-E, and didn't want to risk upsetting him.

"Someone will come find me, I just know it. It's best if I just wait here." Tri thought.

(Back at camp)
"Hey..." LM said in a gravely voice. Ignis turned around and was suprised to see that LM was out of his tent.

"What are you doing up?" Ignis said sharply "Your wounds aren't fully healed yet, you have to stay lying down."

"Just te-" LM coughed. "Just tell Kitten to come see me...please." Ignis paused for a moment before nodding assuringly.

"Th...Thank you." LM said as he slowly walked back into his tent. Ignis then went to get Kitten.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Kitten was sound asleep in her tent, unaware of what had passed during the late night hours. The sound of urgent footsteps roused her and a sharp voice called out.

"Oi, Kitten! Wake up!" It was Ignis.

Kitten stretched and rubbed her eyes. "Nnng, what it is...?" she mumbled, half-asleep. Ignis unzipped the tent flaps and threw them open.

"It's L.M. He told me to come get you. He's been badly injured." Kitten snapped awake.

"Wait what!? Oh no..." Kitten's eyes widened in fear. She jumped up and rushed past Ignis, running as fast as she could to L.M.'s tent. Opening the tent flaps, she saw L.M. lying there, covered in bandages. A weak smile formed his lips. Kitten couldn't help but notice blood leaking through the bandages on his chest and left arm. "How did this happen?" She asked, walking over and kneeling beside L.M.

"I'm so glad you came..." L.M. breathed. "I went into the forest to blow off some steam. Zeno-E followed me and we ended up getting in a fight. It didn't... turn out so well for me... He got away and took Tri with him..." L.M. coughed up blood and Kitten flinched, her worry for him increasing. "It sucks I can't heal myself... My powers have weakened."

Kitten ran her hand through L.M.'s hair. "Lucas..." She wanted to cry again, but she held back her tears. Crying wouldn't do anything to help and she didn't want L.M. to worry. She kept stroking his hair, listening to his breaths and watching his bleeding chest slowly rise and fall. "Don't worry, I'll be here for you. You should get some sleep." L.M. nodded and whispered a silent thank you before drifting off...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 pm

"Where are they?!" Kyle yelled. Kitten woke up, startled. She realized she fell asleep in LM's tent. She still had her hand in his hair. Suddenly, Kyle threw open the tent flaps.

"Where are they?!" Kyle repeated angrily.

"Where are who?" Kitten asked, genuinely curious. She noticed that LM was starting to shift around.

"Yria and Karasu!" Kyle screamed. "We can't find them anywhere!"

"Why would I know?" Kitten asked. As she said this, LM woke up.

"What's..." LM paused to yawn. "...what's going on?"

"Yria and Karasu vanished." Kitten responded.

"...What?" LM said, not exposing the fact that he knew where they were...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Kitten shook her head in confusion. "I don't get it. Where could they have gone?"

Kyle was storming outside, opening all of the tents, expecting to find any trace of them. Then another shock came to him. "W-what!? Ignis is gone, too!"

Kitten and L.M. looked at each other for a brief moment, puzzled. "Why would Ignis leave?" L.M. wondered aloud, but Kitten just shook her head again. L.M. looked back at Kitten, who looked like she was deep in thought.

"He did seem like the lone wolf type," she said. "He could've gone off on his own without telling us, but that doesn't explain why Karasu and Yria are gone... unless..." She trailed off, a sudden thought striking her. "They must've gone after Zeno-E and Tri!" A fiery intensity lit up her eyes and she rushed out of the tent, towards the forest.

"W-wait!" L.M. sat up and called after Kitten, wincing at the pain in his torso. But Kitten was already gone...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:15 pm

"Kitten!" LM yelled as he got up and started to shuffle towards the forest. "Wait!"

"Oh no you don't!" Kyle shouted at LM, enraged. "You had something to do with this, I know it!"

"No, I don't." LM lied, continuing to walk towards the forest.

"Well you're not going anywhere now!" Kyle said.

"...Oh yeah? Watch me..." LM said ominously as he reached for one of his Pokeballs. "C'mon Valor." LM then released a blue Braviary from the Pokeball. LM, in his weakened state, struggled to get on the back of the bird, but succeeded.

"Let's fly..." He said. Just then, Valor shot forward and took flight above the forest, leaving Kyle alone at the camp with Zeno-G...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 5 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 pm

(meanwhile back at the mountains)
"its so cold.... i want to go back to my friends take me back please Zeno-E" Tri begged as she was magically stuck inside the tent
"your not going anywhere till i find out the truth about you" Zeno-E Replied
"TRI!" Yria and Karasu said as they were ninja running towards Zeno-E at the pinacle of the mountain
"finally there here" Zeno-E replied
"wait he wanted us here?" Yria said to karasu
Zeno-E smirked
"Why are you smirking Zeno-E" karasu yelled
"oh its just that if i snap my fingers i could freeze you right here right now" Zeno-E said maniacally
yria and karasu stared at him in confusion
"let me show you what i mean" Zeno-E said as he raised his hand up into the air holding a orb that looked cold as ice
a big flash happened and a blizzard started brewing
after a few seconds the blizzard turned into snow falling gracefully
"meet the bird of Ice Articuno!" Zeno-E said
"Karasu get ready i'll take down the articuno you take down Zeno-E don't kill him just paralyze him or trap him" yria said
"right will do" karasu replied
yria sent out her mawile and mega evolved it straight away and engaged battle with articuno while karasu drew his sword and engaged battle with Zeno-E

Zeno-E and karasu's sword weilding skills were evenly matched as the 2 clashed blades with eachother over and over again. Yria successfully took down the articuno with her mega mawile
"I did it!" yria said with excitement
Zeno-E charged some magic in his hand and shot a little magic arrow towards yria and it shot her in the arm.
Yria collapsed in shock and fainted
"YRIA!!!!" karasu yelled
"YOU BASTARD!!!!" Karasu yelled as he started to get a blue aura around him and started get red flashing eyes. "PREPARE TO DIE MORTAL!" karasu said as he started flew into the air and the aura grew some wings and allowed karasu to fly "TERRAVOLT BLAST!!!!" Karasu yelled as he charged down towards Zeno-E covering himself in electricity and broke Zeno-E's forcefield
"What sorcery is this!?" Zeno-E said
(back to kitten) "yria, karasu im coming to help you" kitten said as she was running around the forest. she then noticed the burst of blue lightning stike the peak of the nearby mountain and started running towards it
(back to L.M) "Kitten, Yria, karasu where are you" L.M said as he coughed up blood while riding his blue braviary (BOOM!) "what was that strike of lightning for?" L.M said as he noticed blue lightning hitting the peak of the nearby mountain "better go check it out they might be there" LM said as he coughed up more blood
(back to kyle) "those bastards i will find them Come on out metagross" Kyle said as he through out metagross and flew up into the air and noticed the strike of blue lightning hitting the peak of the mountain "they must be there" kyle said as he instructed metagross to fly towards the peak........
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:12 am

"Please!" Tri screamed, "Don't hurt each other!" Tears ran down her face as she slammed her fists on the walls of the bubble. "Why are you doing this?"

It flashed through her eyes, blood was everywhere and people where screaming. She had a sword and someone was trapped between her and a wall. A flash, she was talking to a red flame. It called her Shade but that was the name of the oracles. Suddenly a woman ran up from behind her, she looked like Zeno. She asked if she was proud of what she had done and to think of the lives she was ruining. This other her responded that she had no guilt. Suddenly the woman was surrounded by purple mist. "For my son" she screamed and-

A loud crash brought Tri back. Karasu's sword was covered in lightning and he was slashing at Zeno-E with all his might. "I am the hero! Just you see!" he yelled. Zeno-E glanced at Tri, "as I thought, you're beginning to awaken. Such a spell wouldn't last forever." Karasu landed a hit on Zeno-E. "Auugh!" he screamed, falling backwards. He whistled and Articuno swooped by and picked him up. "I've gotten what I wanted so I'll be taking my leave now." As Zeno-E flew away, he caused the bubble with Tri in it to follow. Karasu attempted to break the bubble but his power was fading. "Don't worry, she isn't really you're friend." Zeno-E mockingly assured Karasu. "Ignore what he said Karasu, we've lost. Come on down before you push yourself too far." Yria told him. Karasu landed as the others arrived...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:11 pm

“Wake up!” someone said. Beta opened his eyes. He was in a field, chaned to a large slab. A figure stood in front of him. It was him, but he looked somewhat malicious. The unchained Beta turned to face the chained one. “Who are you?” the chained Beta questioned. “Don’t you remember? You have such short term memory!” said the figure as he removed his mask to reveal Future’s face.”What do you want with me, Future?” Beta asked. “I want your help, I thought it was obvious! Well your willing help I mean, I already have your unwillingful assistance.” Future answered.”What do you mean?” Beta said, puzzeled. “Oh, right you don’t remember. I was able to hypnotize you, your body is under my control now.”.”WHAT! Let me go now!” Beta demanded. “Why else would I be here?” Future said as he smirked. Beta’s vision began to blur.
Beta awoke in a dimly lit stone room, on a large bed, with Future sitting beside him. Beta reached for his pokeballs but they weren’t on his belt. “Do you think me such a fool BetaX, cardinal of icecream? I’ve taken away your weapons, but I’m not here to do you harm.” Future calmly said. “Then why have you taken me here? To help you in killing the Jelly Pope? Forget it!” Beta ragefuly answered. ”Not exactly. I want you to help me recruit a team, granted I have already started the collection process. Your two companions Zenox and The Third of Shade have voulenteraly come to my aid.”. “Is this some sort of trick Future, Zeno would never join you, and who is this Third of Shade you’re talking about? ” Beta stated confidently. “You’ll see soon enough Beta, soon enough.”…
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Kyle jumped of his Metagross. 'What do you think you are doing! Don't look at me like nothing has happened, where are Zeno-E and Tri! And what was that blue lightning'! Yria sat down 'Shut up' Yria replied. 'Wh...What happened'? Kyle asked very curius.

'Zeno-E treathened to freeze us, then Articuno appeared. Karusu was fighting Zeno-E while I was taking Articuno down. After articuno was beaten I got hit by a arrow being unconsius. Karusu probally though I was dead with him going complete berserk aka the blue lightning.
Then Zeno-E flew off with Tri. Happy now Kyle'? Just as Yria was done with telling what happened Kitten came running to us. 'What happened'? Kitten shouted. Zeno-E almost killed us and he took Tri. Karusu explained. After that L.M. came to them. 'Wh.. What happened''? L.M. said as he coughed up some blood. 'Where alive'! Yria told L.M with a irritated voice. 'Whait... Where's Ignis? Kitten replied. 'I don't know, he probally left us.' Yria told Kitten. 'Where did Zeno-E and Tri go'? Kyle said 'Why do you want to know that'? Karusu said.
'I'm going after him'. Kyle said.
'You're not going to kill him, his good side will die with him'. Yria stated calmly.
'I don't care, he's a danger to us. I'm here to help you're friends remember'? Kyle said looking around him.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:03 pm

"If we go with you, you have to promise he doesn't die." Yria said to Kyle. He looked frustrated as he thought over the offer. Finally, he reluctantly said, "Fine, but we go now"

"...We travel by foot." LM said, unannounced. It was clear that the high speed flying had taken a lot out of him in his weakened state.

"Yeah," Kitten agreed, "We are not in any position to be flying." "It would be faster if we flew." Kyle argued. "Look at him." Kitten said, gesturing towards LM. "The flight took a toll on him. We ARE walking." Kyle, frustrated, said "Fine! We'll travel on foot if it's so important to you"

The group slowly made their way down the mountain, Kitten supporting LM the whole way down.

"Thanks for...getting him to do this." LM said to Kitten after reaching the bottom. He smiled slightly, showing his gratitude...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Just as our heroes reached the campsite they were greeted with a familiar face, it was Ignis.
"Just where have you been Ignis? You could have helped us save Tri!" scolded Kyle.
"If you must know I was chasing Zeno-E right when you guys scared him off," replied Ignis.
"Then what happened?" asked Yria.
"I was to slow on the ground so I sent my talonflame to follow him. Once Zeno-E lands, talonflame will come back and show us the way," he told her. "Anyways we should probably rest. Once we get word of where Zeno is we'll have to hurry, who knows how long he'll stay there."
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 5 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:58 am

everyone went to go pack up there stuff to keep moving
"karasu can i talk to you for a minute?" ignis asked
"sure" karasu replied
ignis led karasu away from the camp
"I want to talk to you about the events that happened at the moutain" ignis explaind
"what about them" karasu said as he started to look worried
"that lightning strike that hit the mountain was no ordinary lightning bolt 1 second it was a blizzard the next thing a thunder bolt hits the mountain" ignis said
karasu began to look uneasy about what ignis was saying knowing that the thunder bolt hitting the mountain was his doing
"karasu whats in your pocket" ignis asked as he noticed karasu putting his hand in his pocket
"nothing...." karasu replied
ignis quickly grabbed karasu's arm and pulled out what was in his pocket
"where did you get this?" ignis asked
"i found it in a mountain and got sasuke to get it out of a wall of ice for me" karasu replied "it was talking to me"
"okay karasu this is no ordinary rock treat it with care its a legendary pokemon that will come out when the time is right" ignis explained
karasu seemed schocked about what ignis just said
" what happened to you up there is zekrom reaching out to you to give you some more power to take down the enemy but you not knowing what you were doing almost killed Zeno-E. what happened to you happens to alot of people who weild or look after legendary beasts like that. it happened to me once when i had the flame orb which had the power to call forth entei. entei possesed me and gave me some more power. this form that legendary pokemon can give you is called the demon form. its very rare but does not happen much i only accessed that form when the other protectors of entei were trying to calm its rage I can no longer access said form anymore" Ignis explained
"so what your saying is.... that Zekrom has made me into a demon?" karasu asked
"precisely but if you can learn to control this power instead of using it to hurt others maybe you can be a true warrior. but just think about it now you and Yria have something in common. People think she's a witch because of her power and you can now turn into a demon because of zekrom. I advise you don't tell anyone else this except for yria because im taking both of you with me" ignis explained
"WHAT!?" karasu said "why do you want me and yria to come with you"
"well seeing as yria is a witch your a demon and im a guardian we make a perfect team to take down people like Zeno-E,Future and the oracles we can even save Beta" Ignis explained "i want you to tell yria this and pack your stuff quickly it will be nightfall soon and we have to leave quickly I still don't trust this kyle character" ignis said
karasu understood and went to go tell yria
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:04 am

As the morning sun rose on the camp, and Kitten woke up from her rest, she glanced around and noticed that Karasu, Yria, and Ignis had vanished. 'Oh, great,' Kitten thought to herself, 'This means we'll have to deal with another one of Kyle's fits.' She decided to ignore this fact, and went to cook a quick breakfast for herself, LM, and Zeno-G. Once she finished making breakfast, she went and gave Zeno-G his food.

"Thanks Kitten." Zeno-G said, smiling. Kitten smiled back out of courtesy. She then took the food that was left over to where LM was sleeping.

"Hey. Lucas," she said, "I made breakfast, if you're hungry." LM yawned, stretched a little bit, wincing, and slowly leaned upright, trying to limit the pain. "Thanks Kitten. I really...appreciate this, and everything else you've done for me." LM said weakly, and smiled. Kitten blushed slightly, before asking, "Do you think you need help eating, or will you be okay?" "I'll be fine, but thank you," LM replied. They began to eat their breakfast, but shortly after, Kyle woke up and announced, "All right everyone! We're leaving!"

"But what about Yria, Karasu and Ignis? They're not here." Kitten asked. Kyle quickly replied, saying, "They probably left to go down their own paths. Or they were just too scared to continue with us." Kitten didn't believe that they would leave, but she didn't want to enrage Kyle, and dropped the topic.

Kitten helped LM up, who then went to grab all of his things, as did Kitten and Zeno-G, before departing. They traveled for what seemed like hours before stumbling acrossed a burned down village. Upon spotting it, LM stopped in his tracks.

"Hey, what's up?" Kitten asked, worrying about LM. "This..." LM said, clearly holding back tears, "This is my home..."

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:01 am

Kitten felt a sinking feeling in her chest. Images started flashing in her mind as she gazed at the charred remains of the buildings. Familiar homes in flames, one particular house reduced to nothing but rubble, her mother's face, teary-eyed and afraid... Kitten stood there in shock, unmoving. L.M. stood beside her, not moving as well.

"What... happened here?" Kitten asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

L.M. sighed, the painful memories coming back to him. He motioned Kitten to follow him. "It happened when I was 16. I had run away from my village when I was 11 after my pet Growlithe, Mako, died. I mourned for him, but everyone told me to grow up and stop crying for my beloved pet. I lived in the forest for the next 5 years until I decided to come back and found my home like... this..." His voice broke when they stood in front of his house. His eyes rested on two graves in front of the charred, blackened house. "My parents..." The tears L.M. had been trying to hold back starting pouring down his face. "They were trapped inside and didn't make it."

Kitten grabbed L.M.'s shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. She stared, unblinking, at the graves. "Do you know who did this?" She asked.

L.M.'s gaze suddenly became fierce. "Oh, I know who did this alright! And he's going to pay!" Kitten looked up at L.M.'s face as he muttered a single name.

"Zeno!"
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm

"No! Lucas, wait!" Kitten yelled, fearing what he might do to Zeno-G, but LM was blinded by rage. As he approached Zeno-G, LM yelled, "You did this! You killed my family! My friends! YOU ruined my life!"

Zeno-G turned around in confusion, not fully understanding what LM yelled. Zeno-G turned around to face LM, but right as he got all the way around, LM hit him with the hilt of his sword. Zeno-G fell to the ground, dazed and confused.

"What? What was that for!?" Zeno-G screamed after hitting the ground, but LM didn't answer the question. "Get up, NOW!" LM yelled at him, enraged. "Why the hell did you hit me?!" Zeno-G asked. "That was for my family!" LM answered, tears still rolling down his face. "Now get up!"

"Lucas!" Kitten yelled. LM turned around to look at her, but he then got hit in the back, right where one of his wounds were...

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Blood spurted everywhere. Behind L.M., Zeno-G had his arm raised in front of him, his hand glowing with a red aura. L.M. fell to the ground, bleeding heavily and Kitten and Zeno-G suddenly went pale.

"I-I didn't mean it! He was attacking me!" Zeno-G cried, his whole body shaking. Kitten gave him a quick, worried glance and the both of them bent down to help L.M. Kitten reached into her belt pocket and pulled out black tape; the kind she used to wrap her arms. Taking off his shirt, she removed L.M.'s old bandages and saw the deep gash in his back, gushing with blood. Despite being used to seeing blood on almost a daily basis, Kitten wanted to vomit at the sight of L.M.'s wound. She reached into her belt pocket again and removed a needle with red thread. Her hands shaking violently, she willed herself to relax as she tried to put the thread through the eye of the needle. Once through, she bit the thread and started stitching up L.M.'s back. After making the last stitch and tying up the thread, she wrapped the black tape as tightly as she could without suffocating him and waited...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:33 pm

"I swear, I didn't mean to do it, Kitten." Zeno-G said nervously. "...Just go..." Kitten said quietly, almost in a whisper. "What?" Zeno-G asked. "Just leave us alone!" Kitten yelled at Zeno-G, enraged. "...okay..." Zeno-G said quietly. He turned around to leave and said, "...sorry..." before walking away.

Kitten sat, watching over LM. She was on the brink of tears. She closed her eyes to hold back the tears, but a few leaked out. She suddenly felt something on her face. She opened her eyes to see LM wiping away a tear off her cheek. He was smiling weakly. "...So you do cry." He said lightly. Kitten smiled and nearly began crying, but she held back the tears. "I'll be okay..." LM said, "I'm not going to die on you."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

That was the breaking point. She lost control as her tears overflowed, landing on L.M.'s face. "Lucas..." her voice broke and she curled into a ball, sobbing into L.M.'s chest. L.M. rubbed Kitten's back until she let it all out, then she sat up and wiped her eyes.

"I'm... sorry. For putting you through all this grief," L.M. said, apologetically. Kitten took a deep breath and looked at him, her eyes puffy and red.

"Please... don't rush into fights like that when you're injured. I couldn't imagine what would happen if you..." She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence without a fresh wave of tears pooling in her eyes. L.M. nodded in understanding. Kitten sniffled and cleared her throat. "Can you stand?" She asked, getting up and extending her hand to him.

"Of course," L.M. replied, wincing slightly and taking her hand. His entire upper body felt like it was on fire. Kitten allowed L.M. to lean on her as she brought out her Arcanine, helping him onto it to keep him from standing.

"There's nothing left to do here so I guess we'd better keep moving," Kitten stated and L.M. nodded. They walked over to Zeno-G.

"I really sorr-" he stared, but Kitten interrupted him.

"Don't worry about it. What happened in the past stays in the past. C'mon, let's go." And all of them, including Kyle, left L.M.'s village...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

(Note: I'm going to retcon some of the things 13gamer2000 said
"i only accessed that form when the other protectors of entei were trying to calm its rage I can no longer access said form anymore" I'm changing this to "with the help of my father, the guardian before me, I learned how to control it"

"well seeing as yria is a witch your a demon and im a guardian we make a perfect team to take down people like Zeno-E,Future and the oracles we can even save Beta" is now "well seeing that the three of us have connections with legendary pokemon we might have a chance taking down people like Zeno-E,Future, and the oracles. We can even save Beta and Tri.")

We find Ignis, Yria, and Karasu walking in Grearland Woods
"Ignis where are we going and why again?" asked Yria.
"~sigh~ Must I tell you again? We're headed to somewhere I can train and get you two more comfortable with demon forms" replied Ignis.
Just as he said that they arrived at a clearing in the forest.
"Okay seeing as that you just recently achieved demon form, I'll start with you Karasu. Catch" Ignis said tossing the Zekrom stone to Karasu.
"What do you want me to do?" Karasu asked.
"Just draw your sword and concentrate on wanting power"
"Got it"
"Now come at me"
"If you say so!" Karasu exclaimed as he charged at him
Ignis quickly dodged the attack
"Again. This time try not to miss"
Karasu tried again but this time Ignis blocked it with his sword still in the scabbard
"Looks like I'll have nudge you along" Ignis said as he drew his sword and started attacking Karasu, who could barely keep up. "Come on! If you do not fight you will not survive!"
Just as it seemed like Karasu would be striked down, blue aura appeared around him.
"So this is his demon form" Ignis thought to himself as Karasu began to fight back with great power."Just as I thought, looks Zekrom's calling the shots"
"Karasu calm yourself! Don't let Zekrom overwhelm you!"
No response
"Looks like we'll have to do something about that. Come on out Entei!" Ignis yelled as he sent out the volcano pokemon."We are going to have to separate him from Zekrom, Entei"
"And how do you suppose we do that?" It asked
"I'll have to take the stone from him. Entei as soon as I disarm him you'll have to hold him down"
Ignis sprinted towards Karasu
"Entei charge the sword!" he commanded
Entei shot a fire ball toward Ignis' blade and ignited it. With one swoop Ignis knocked Karasu's sword out of his hands.
"Now!"
The volcano pokemon leaped onto Karasu holding him down. With that Ignis walked up to him and took back the stone. After a couple of moments the aura dissipated and Karasu lay there wonder what had happened.
"Why am I on the floor?"
"You went out of control. I was wrong your not ready for this" Ignis said holding up the stone
"Give it back he's my friend!"
"Not until you learn to control it. For now we are done. We'll pick right up tomorrow"
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:24 pm

"No, we aren't done." Karasu denied.
Ignis spun around, "what did you just say?"
"I said, you aren't taking my friend away from me."
"Oh, is that right? Make me." Ignis challenged.
Karasu slowly got up and retrieved his sword. Yria ran up to him, "don't do this Karasu, it's not worth it." She stood between him and Ignis.
"You don't get it. I can't lose to this guy, I'm supposed to be the hero. If I can't beat this guy then I won't be able to defeat Future."
"That's not what I'm saying. None of us would be able to take Future on, one to one. If you two exhaust yourselves and Future comes, I won't be able to hold him off for long."
Karasu looked away and walked around Yria.
"Bring it." Ignis taunted.
Karasu charged full speed at Ignis. "Oh, I will!" he yelled. Suddenly, he tripped. "Wha? What just happened?"
"Heh! You've used the demon form twice before the exhaustion kicked in, what did you expect?"
Karasu lay, face down, on the ground for minutes on end. "You've really humiliated him Ignis. You shouldn't have done that." Yria said. "If that's what you think, go comfort him." Ignis instructed. Yria sat down next to Karasu. She heard a strange noise and put her ear near Karasu. "Wait, he's sleeping?"
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next