Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:50 pm

...a crazy old man ran out. He bellowed "I had my coffee!! Say, do you kids know how to catch Pokemons!?" "Don't call me a kid..." L.M. said angrily under his breath. Karasu said loudly "Yeah, we know how to catch Pokemon." "Oh, okay!!"shouted the old man, who then promptly skipped away. "Old people are weird." Karasu said. "sigh...Yeah, they are aren't they..." L.M. said quietly.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 2 Empty jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:00 am

as LM and karasu continued on there pathway they came across a man covered in a white coat and with a blue beared going up to his toes and a fringe covering his eyes. He held out his hand and it had a note inside of it.
it said "Dear Lm and Karasu. i sent one of the old beggers who sat outside on the slums near the castle to give you this package. take this package there are 3 pokemon inside which ever one is left goes to kitten. yours sincerely king Istas."

Karasu was extactic seeing as he only had 2 snorunts chilly and chillet and LM seemed surprised that the king would just hand us these pokemon. "i'll open it up" said karasu and as he opened the box there were 3 shiny pokeballs each holding a pokemon of different types. one was a froakie another was a treecko and the last was a charmander. Karasu instantly took the Froakie seeing as he has a weak spot for water type pokemon and LM took the treecko and they left the charmander for Kitten. As LM let the treecko out he noticed that it had a wristband on its arm with a clear stone with a little speck of purple and green on it. When karasu let his Froakie out he noticed that it was a different coloured froakie as it seemed clear and silverish. "I'll send this messenger pidgey i have to send this charmander to kitten" Lm explained to karasu. LM wrote a note and sticked it to the box with one of froakies frubbles and tied a bit of string to a twig attached to the box so that the messenger pidgey could carry it easily to kitten. Karasu and LM thanked the begger and continued down the path with there new friends. as kitten and trishade continued down there path......
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:59 am

They eventually found Zeno fighting with one of the other three oracles grunts. L.M. said: ''Why did you run off?''. ''I saw one of Kevin Stickman's grunts beating up some woman, and I thought I could handle it alone without worrying you guys.'' Zeno said. Kitten was angry and.....
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:40 am

Charged at him. Luckily the others held her back. " send a message to the king telling him: Thanks for the Pokémon and that we need restraints for kitten everytime she goes ballistic" LM told karasu. "ok sending it now." Karasu replied.

Meanwhile the jelly pope was in the middle of his daily jelly bath. When all of a sudden a carrier pigeon drops a letter into the jelly. Taking it out he began reading it. WHAT! They thing I'm a king, how dare they mistake me for the pudding king, this is an OUTRAGE!
I'll send them a letter alright.

Back to our heroes and everything seems to be going along fine. Apart from the dark and kind of messed up thoughts of what kitten was thinking about doing to Zeno..
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 2 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:00 am

(inside kittens mind) im going to slice his head off open his mouth cut off his [Censored] and shove it down his throat (now outside kittens mind) karasu: hey kitten you haven't let your charmander that the pope sent you yet why don't you send it out? kitten: alright then. as she sent out charmander it was wearing a pendant with a strange clear stone with flecks of red and blue in it kinda like L.M's Treeckos Armband. L.M: thats strange it has one of those weired stones too well except for karasu froakie who only was a different colour. karasu: (im kinda getting jealous that they got weired stones for there pokemon i wonder what they do) Zeno: hmmmm L.M can you sen out your treecko for me so i can analyse something? L.M: i don't really trust you at the moment but if its something about these stones then fine. L.M sent out treecko out with style. Zeno starts staring at treeckos armband. Zeno: as i thought these are mega stones on this armband and pendant. Group: WHAAATTTT!!!! Zeno: as i was saying the jelly pope must of acquired these and realised they were ment for these 2 pokemon and that there final stages must have a final form ive heard of strange sightings of a weired looking charizard that had big black wings and had blue fire coming out of its mouth but maybe this one is different and that the weired sceptile was sighted at a jungle once after a explosion. L.M: Amazing my treecko has that kind of ability to go further in evolution. Kitten: Hmph i could of figure out that myself without your help Razz (inside kittens head Wow just what a Assasin needs there very own Dragon :3) Karasu: hey ummmm Zeno do you think that Sasuke will be able to mega evolve after its final stage. Zeno: what the hells a Sasuke? Karasu: its the name i gave froakie so well do you know if it will be able to mega evolve? Zeno: hmmmmm i don't remember hearing any reports of a mega form for froakies final form but i have heared of a icy mega pokemon that kinda fits your snorunts final evolution discriptions but i assume Chillet is turning into a Froslass and only Chilly will have the capability to mega evolve in the future. Karasu: Cool Chilly is able to further evolve after Glalie Very Happy (the group continues down the path to go to the next town to fight the oracle taking over it)

(also how did kitten and trishade meet up with karasu and L.M when they took seperate paths leading to different locations?)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:00 am

As the group started walking furter in the town, Kitten nodiced that somebody was watching them. When she told it to the group they looked around. Seeing nothing. Hmm... Zeno said. Do you really see ghosts already?
I DONT SEE FREAKING GHOST YOU IDIOT THERE WAS SOMEBODY. Kitten yelled at the top of her lungs thinking of how she should kill Zeno. If it was a ghost I can beat it! Karusu said. L.M. Facepalmed. The group heared a voice: I'm no ghost! The group freaked out, Kitten grabed her weapon and looked around. Where are you! In you're head? Maybe in you're worst nightmares. The voice said. Uhhm... What are you? L.M. sed. Just a human who wants to keep the balance. WHAT IS YOU'RE FREAKING NAME Kitten yelled. Yria, keep it in mind when you have a nightmare. The group started scearching for Yria,

Last edited by Yria/Mara LB on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:11 am

The Group come Across a Inn and realised how late it was getting. karasu, L.M and zeno shared a room kitten and Tri shared another. as Karasu went to bed he fell asleep instantly because he can get tired at night pretty easily. As karasu drifted of to dreamland with Sasuke sleeping next to him his dream of a land where he is a big shot hero started to become a nightmare. the clouds started turning black and there was lightning appearing everywhere and the surroundings karasu dremt up turned into his home town. in the nightmare karasu turned into his child form and started walking around. the lightning from the black clouds got louder and started striking houses and if this was the village karasu lived in as a child then he knew where his house was where his family was living. karasu found his house with his family inside and was about to open a door but suddenly lightning struck the house and it disappeared. in its place was a Zapdos and a woman standing behind karasu wearing a red poncho laughing maniacally.
karasu is awoken by L.M and Zeno
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 am

Meanwhile Jelly Pope was sleeping and having bad dreams of his own. The pudding king was out to get him and he had to fight off ninjas to top it all off Cardinal Ice cream had brain freeze and couldn't enter his final form. he awoke to a cold sweat to find a bowl of hot fudge on the side cabinet.

Back at the inn Karasu was shivering and there was a murkrow tapping at the window. It dropped a letter into the room. Zeno picked it up and read it aloud. "See you soon Wink -Yira"...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:52 am

Kitten freaked out and ran outside, WHERE ARE YOU! Kitten sed. Karusu was shivering from fear. L.M. was trying to calm Karusu but it didnt help at all. With Kitten running around the whole town to find Yria. She only found a letter with a piece of red cloth on it. She ran as fast as she could to the group. I FOUND A LETTER! she screamed. Girl be quiet! You dont know what she wants from us! Zeno sed. Kitten opened the letter. Kitten read it loudly: Find whats behind you're nightmares then look further, you will find THE TRUTH.

Meanwhile with Yria.
Well we pissed them off didnt we Veni'r? (Veni'r is Yria's Mawile)
*sigh* So what now? find somebody else we can creep out?
Murkrow came back to Yria and sat on her hand. So where almost complete but... What is Zeba doing ? (Gothitelle)

Back at the group Karusu was terrefied. Zeno and L.M. tryed to calm him down but with no use. Ze... ZENO YOU SENDEN YRIA DIDNT YOU??? YOU! L.M. Held Kitten back. Zeno sed' I might be a dark master but I truly dont send somebody to stop our journey!
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Kitten was anraged and challenged Zeno to a pokemon battle. Zeno agreed because they had to battle one time or another. So Zeno sended out his Gallade. The Gallade has the same weird stone as the Charmander and Treecko have. Zeno said ''We will battle 1v1, so bring it on Kittie, you are no match for me.''
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:56 pm

"Heh! If that's what you think," Kitten smirked and tilted her head to the side cockily. She sent out her Banette and its megastone glinted in the sunlight. They had decided to bring the battle outside to avoid destroying the inn. Kitten and Zeno activated their pokemon's megastones, causing the Gallade and Banette to mega-evolve.

"It seems we're evenly matched," Kitten grinned.

"I guess so," Zeno replied, smirking. "But I'm going to defeat you so I can finally put you in your place. A thief like you could never outmatch a dark wizard like me. Maybe after this match I'll finally throw you into the dungeons where you belong."

Kitten flinched and anger started bubbling up inside her. Her eyes blazed with fire. "Banette! Dark Pulse!"

"Tsk tsk, cockiness isn't going to help you. Gallade, dodge it and use Psychic!" Gallade moved to the side as the dark ball of energy whizzed past it. Then it's eyes glowed pink and sent out a blast of energy at Banette. Without being told, Banette avoided the attack and countered with another Dark Pulse. It seemed both pokemon were at a stalemate until...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:21 pm

...an oddly colored bird Pokemon started attacking the town! Zeno and Kitten both looked at the bird, startled, as it started to spray fire down upon the town. "We have to go, now!" yelled Zeno. "Not without our friends!" Kitten demanded, but as soon as she said that...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:54 pm

...a mysterious figure in red appeared, a flareon by his side.
"Isn't the fire magnificent?"-he said with a smile of pure insanity-"I'm The Futurecreator, but you can call me Future.I'm sure you've noticed my Ho-oh. You see this is where you will all die." Having said that Future ordered his flareon to attack the duo with a Flamethrower...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

But something stopped them. Do you truly believe in evil? Yria asked. Future laughed. Do you truly believe in stopping me? I believe in myself is that enough? When Yria sed her last words Zapdos came and crashed Ho-Oh To the ground. Yria sed: you see having friends comes out handy. Future is startng to get annoyed by Yria. How do you dare to stop my plans!
Having peace doesnt mean the world is full of goodness or evil. It needs to be balanced. Yria rushed at Future crashing him into Ho-oh. Future wasnt happy at all,
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Just then a Blastoise stepped in and shot out a hydropump towards future and his team "beta, not again" future said. "leave now or suffer your fate." Beta replied. " aargh...you have not heard the last of me beta. We will meet again" then future fled. As the ash settled LM and Tri emerged hauling an injured and unconscious Karasu over their shoulders. Beta gave a letter to Zeno to read.

Dear idiots please don't compare me with the pudding king and the dark side of dessert land ever again. I have sent cardinal icecream to you, he will lead your team from now on and will fix this entire mess you've made -from the jelly pope.

Kiten stood staring at yira with a dark glare...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Yria softly sed: nice to meet you Kitten. May you're future be clear. And you're dreams be happy.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Yira put out her hand and kitten reluctantly shook it. "if you two are done we should get out of here." Beta said. "Karasu's injured. We cant travel easily. What do we do?" LM asked. "we set up camp on the road I'll tend to his injuries layer, now come" Beta replied...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Confused as to Future's sudden attack the group tried to get Karasu back to contiousness. Zeno looked around the rubble and found an odd jar full of what appeard to be some sort of fire jelly...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Believing it to be of some use he brought it to beta...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Beta looked at the jar and said: "I've seen this once before its fire jelly, its very rare and difficult to make. This Future character must be trying to send a message."
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm

"what happens if we feed it to him?" Zeno asked. "it will wake him up, and if I'm correct and future knows how this works then he will speak through Karasu"Beta answered...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:44 pm

"If this 'Future' guy is able to make this Fire Jelly stuff, he must be powerful, right?" L.M. questioned in the middle of the conversation. Beta replied "Yes he is. He even controls a Ho-oh, an immensly powerful legendary bird." L.M. bluntly stated "Well then, I don't think I'm powerful enough to face him yet...I feel I need to go train. I've enjoyed our adventure so far, and if we meet up on the road again, I will gladly join up with you all again, but until then, goodbye friends." L.M. then left the rag tag group of adventurers to grow in power.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm

As L.M left the group karasu had some of his own decisions to make. He was facing Sasuke while having a conversation with it about Yria and the Zapdos. " i swear that is the same Zapdos that killed my family but i don't know how to prove it. maybe if i travelled on my own a bit to find this Yria person i can find out why she killed my family with the Zapdos." whispered karasu to sasuke. "i think its time to put this charm to good use" as he threw out Chillet's pokeball. "chillet i think its time you use our lucky charm." karasu explained. chillet happily took the power from the dawn stone and evolved into a majestic Froslass. karasu then went downstairs to talk to the group. "im going after Yria!" Exclaimed Karasu. the group was in shock that he made this kind of decision to go after a person controlling a legendary bird with the power over thunder. Karasu then left the inn With Kitten secretly following him. Karasu found a old family friend who gave Karasu a pokemon that his Father used it was a talonflame. karasu sent out the Talonflame which his father called Hope and flied it in the dirrection Yria went with her Zapdos. kitten is still following closely behind Karasu's tail to find out why he is doing this.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:33 am

Immediately after Karasu awoke to a burning sensation in his mouth.(sorry but karasu was in a slight coma and yira is with the group in the camp.) "what the?..." Karasu closed his eyes. When they opened the were completely white. "future" Beta whispered under his breath...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:39 am

Is he awake? Says Yria. Yes he is says BetaX.
Yria set down on the ground looking at a picture. So young...
'Wh... what happened? says Karusu. 'The Future is near, destruction may come whitout us knowing it. Thats what happened'. Says Yria as she putted the photo back in her pocket. (in Karusu's mind: I..Is she truly the one who killed my family?..)
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next