Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jelly collective roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Blood spurted everywhere. Behind L.M., Zeno-G had his arm raised in front of him, his hand glowing with a red aura. L.M. fell to the ground, bleeding heavily and Kitten and Zeno-G suddenly went pale.

"I-I didn't mean it! He was attacking me!" Zeno-G cried, his whole body shaking. Kitten gave him a quick, worried glance and the both of them bent down to help L.M. Kitten reached into her belt pocket and pulled out black tape; the kind she used to wrap her arms. Taking off his shirt, she removed L.M.'s old bandages and saw the deep gash in his back, gushing with blood. Despite being used to seeing blood on almost a daily basis, Kitten wanted to vomit at the sight of L.M.'s wound. She reached into her belt pocket again and removed a needle with red thread. Her hands shaking violently, she willed herself to relax as she tried to put the thread through the eye of the needle. Once through, she bit the thread and started stitching up L.M.'s back. After making the last stitch and tying up the thread, she wrapped the black tape as tightly as she could without suffocating him and waited...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:33 pm

"I swear, I didn't mean to do it, Kitten." Zeno-G said nervously. "...Just go..." Kitten said quietly, almost in a whisper. "What?" Zeno-G asked. "Just leave us alone!" Kitten yelled at Zeno-G, enraged. "...okay..." Zeno-G said quietly. He turned around to leave and said, "...sorry..." before walking away.

Kitten sat, watching over LM. She was on the brink of tears. She closed her eyes to hold back the tears, but a few leaked out. She suddenly felt something on her face. She opened her eyes to see LM wiping away a tear off her cheek. He was smiling weakly. "...So you do cry." He said lightly. Kitten smiled and nearly began crying, but she held back the tears. "I'll be okay..." LM said, "I'm not going to die on you."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

That was the breaking point. She lost control as her tears overflowed, landing on L.M.'s face. "Lucas..." her voice broke and she curled into a ball, sobbing into L.M.'s chest. L.M. rubbed Kitten's back until she let it all out, then she sat up and wiped her eyes.

"I'm... sorry. For putting you through all this grief," L.M. said, apologetically. Kitten took a deep breath and looked at him, her eyes puffy and red.

"Please... don't rush into fights like that when you're injured. I couldn't imagine what would happen if you..." She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence without a fresh wave of tears pooling in her eyes. L.M. nodded in understanding. Kitten sniffled and cleared her throat. "Can you stand?" She asked, getting up and extending her hand to him.

"Of course," L.M. replied, wincing slightly and taking her hand. His entire upper body felt like it was on fire. Kitten allowed L.M. to lean on her as she brought out her Arcanine, helping him onto it to keep him from standing.

"There's nothing left to do here so I guess we'd better keep moving," Kitten stated and L.M. nodded. They walked over to Zeno-G.

"I really sorr-" he stared, but Kitten interrupted him.

"Don't worry about it. What happened in the past stays in the past. C'mon, let's go." And all of them, including Kyle, left L.M.'s village...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

(Note: I'm going to retcon some of the things 13gamer2000 said
"i only accessed that form when the other protectors of entei were trying to calm its rage I can no longer access said form anymore" I'm changing this to "with the help of my father, the guardian before me, I learned how to control it"

"well seeing as yria is a witch your a demon and im a guardian we make a perfect team to take down people like Zeno-E,Future and the oracles we can even save Beta" is now "well seeing that the three of us have connections with legendary pokemon we might have a chance taking down people like Zeno-E,Future, and the oracles. We can even save Beta and Tri.")

We find Ignis, Yria, and Karasu walking in Grearland Woods
"Ignis where are we going and why again?" asked Yria.
"~sigh~ Must I tell you again? We're headed to somewhere I can train and get you two more comfortable with demon forms" replied Ignis.
Just as he said that they arrived at a clearing in the forest.
"Okay seeing as that you just recently achieved demon form, I'll start with you Karasu. Catch" Ignis said tossing the Zekrom stone to Karasu.
"What do you want me to do?" Karasu asked.
"Just draw your sword and concentrate on wanting power"
"Got it"
"Now come at me"
"If you say so!" Karasu exclaimed as he charged at him
Ignis quickly dodged the attack
"Again. This time try not to miss"
Karasu tried again but this time Ignis blocked it with his sword still in the scabbard
"Looks like I'll have nudge you along" Ignis said as he drew his sword and started attacking Karasu, who could barely keep up. "Come on! If you do not fight you will not survive!"
Just as it seemed like Karasu would be striked down, blue aura appeared around him.
"So this is his demon form" Ignis thought to himself as Karasu began to fight back with great power."Just as I thought, looks Zekrom's calling the shots"
"Karasu calm yourself! Don't let Zekrom overwhelm you!"
No response
"Looks like we'll have to do something about that. Come on out Entei!" Ignis yelled as he sent out the volcano pokemon."We are going to have to separate him from Zekrom, Entei"
"And how do you suppose we do that?" It asked
"I'll have to take the stone from him. Entei as soon as I disarm him you'll have to hold him down"
Ignis sprinted towards Karasu
"Entei charge the sword!" he commanded
Entei shot a fire ball toward Ignis' blade and ignited it. With one swoop Ignis knocked Karasu's sword out of his hands.
"Now!"
The volcano pokemon leaped onto Karasu holding him down. With that Ignis walked up to him and took back the stone. After a couple of moments the aura dissipated and Karasu lay there wonder what had happened.
"Why am I on the floor?"
"You went out of control. I was wrong your not ready for this" Ignis said holding up the stone
"Give it back he's my friend!"
"Not until you learn to control it. For now we are done. We'll pick right up tomorrow"
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:24 pm

"No, we aren't done." Karasu denied.
Ignis spun around, "what did you just say?"
"I said, you aren't taking my friend away from me."
"Oh, is that right? Make me." Ignis challenged.
Karasu slowly got up and retrieved his sword. Yria ran up to him, "don't do this Karasu, it's not worth it." She stood between him and Ignis.
"You don't get it. I can't lose to this guy, I'm supposed to be the hero. If I can't beat this guy then I won't be able to defeat Future."
"That's not what I'm saying. None of us would be able to take Future on, one to one. If you two exhaust yourselves and Future comes, I won't be able to hold him off for long."
Karasu looked away and walked around Yria.
"Bring it." Ignis taunted.
Karasu charged full speed at Ignis. "Oh, I will!" he yelled. Suddenly, he tripped. "Wha? What just happened?"
"Heh! You've used the demon form twice before the exhaustion kicked in, what did you expect?"
Karasu lay, face down, on the ground for minutes on end. "You've really humiliated him Ignis. You shouldn't have done that." Yria said. "If that's what you think, go comfort him." Ignis instructed. Yria sat down next to Karasu. She heard a strange noise and put her ear near Karasu. "Wait, he's sleeping?"
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 am

Later that night Karasu and Yria had gone to sleep leaving Ignis and Entei by the campfire.
"It appears that boy will be more difficult to train than expected" said Entei. "It would be a lot easier to just return Zekrom to the thunder temple"
"True, but the so called hero will more than likely put up a fight" answered Ignis "Anyways now we know what happened to Articuno and Zekrom all those years ago. Whoever stole their stones must have died in the mountains. Guess Zeno-E found Articuno and Karasu found Zekrom"
"Hmmm. When do you plan on telling them your true motives for sticking around?" Entei asked
"I'll tell them when the time is right. For now we try and protect any of the Temples that we can. We've already lost four" replied Ignis
"And what of that girl you keep talking about?" questioned Entei
"She should be able to help with the two Zenos seeing as Kyurem resides in that temple..... It's getting late we should probably go to sleep too" Ignis said.
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:37 am

As Beta and Future walked through the long and dimly lit corridor Beta wondered:"What does he want with me? Why does he need my help?".
Just as that thought had run through Beta's head they stoped.
-Tell me BetaX, why do you think I need your help? Future asked in a dry and serious tone.
Confused by this abrupt question Beta answered quickly, without a second thought:
-You want to use my possition of power. Correct?
-Oh my, you truly are naive! What would I want with your power, an army, wealth? I have no use for such things. I chose you because of your utter and total determination to stop me! Your utter distaste for me, and your concern for Istas safety. You know that little Swellow of yours was quite adorable, By which I mean I adored the way it burned!
Just after Future uttered those words Beta grabed his throat with rage, trying to choke him. Future than griped Beta's arm squeezing it. Beta suddenly felt a burning pain in his arm. He jumped back in pain, lifted up his sleave and saw a red handprint on his arm. Future than grabed Beta's mask, Beta felt his face sear and he began screaming in pain. Through the screams Future with a cold and serious expression said:
-You're probobly wondering why your face is in such pain? I'll be as kind as to tell you. The Ashlands are a cruel and unforgiveing place, there is no vegetation, no trees - just ash and, well...pokemon. Most are of the fire type, I can tell you they are disgusting and burn the mouth, but eating them does have some benefits. - Future than released Beta and punched him in the stomach - Do that again and I will sear every peace of flesh off your corpse! Now walk we're late for a meeting, wouldn't want to keep your little friend waiting, now would we?
Beta got up in sevire agony and him and Future continued down the long hallway until they reached a flight of stairs. They climbed up - reaching the outside of the building. They were standing on a platform on what apeared to be a large dune of ash. An aerodactyle ridden by Zeno and Tri was standing on top of the platform with them.
-Tri, Zeno what are you doing here? Why have you come here! Why the hell are you betraying your friends!
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:45 am

''Why are they here?'' Beta said. ''They're here to help us.'' Future said. The Aerodactyl landed in front of Future. Zeno came down from it and Tri came down from Aerodactyl too. ''Hello Future. I came with Tri like you told me so in the forest.'' said Zeno-E ''Good. Now join us Tri.'' said Future. ''There is one catch. I will join too.'' said Zeno-E. ''Okay you can join us'' said Future.

Last edited by Zenox-rmp on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:25 am

-Tell you what though Zenox, I don't take you for such a retard to think I can't just kill you and take TriShade. So I propose something to you, we can have a battle. If I win I will have some fresh meat for my houndoom, if you win you will become my right hand. Does that sound fair to you? - Future nearly mockingly said.
-Your bargain sounds good, but don't think I can't just take Tri away with me and have you killed. That's not what I want though, lets have a battle, but the winner gets to do with the loser whatever- kill him, inslave him, join his cause. Anything of their choice! Zeno-E answered.
-I'm fine with that, but be warned you won't have an easy time! I say a battle 3v3, the one who defeats all of the other's pokemon wins! Future stated.
-Agreed! Zeno said as he drew three pokeballs.
They took position and tension was filling the air...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Zeno threw one of his pokeballs and a magneton appeared. "Ha! A magneton? I thought you were going to be a bit of a challenge." Future teased. "Hmph, what's your mighty pokemon" Zeno grunted. Future tossed a pokeball into the air and a reiniculus popped out. "Does Zeno have any chance?" Tri whispered to Beta. "I'd like to think so. Why'd you betray the group?" Beta replied under his breath. Tri simply smirked and looked away. "Shall we begin?" Zeno asked. "Of course." Future replied. Zeno ordered magneton towards Future. It attached itself to Future's visor and began violently flying around, "Augh! Go reiniculus!" After much struggling, Future managed to grab a hold of the magneton. "Gotcha!" he said and the magneton began nervously struggling. "What's wrong magneton?" Zeno asked and then noticed the magneton beginning to melt, "what are you doing? You monster, your going to kill it!" Zeno began casting a spell when reiniculus grabbed him from behind. "So unobservant." Future scoffed and tossed the unconscious magneton aside. Future slowly walked towards Zeno, who was struggling to escape from the grip of the reiniculus. "So, does my houndoom get meat then?" Zeno continued to struggle but managed to produce the magneton's pokeball and one other one. The magneton returned to it's pokeball and and an aerodactyl appeared. Aerodactyl swiftly grabbed Zeno and reiniculus and lifted them into the air. Then it let go. Zeno and reiniculus fell swiftly towards the ground. At the last second reiniculus let go. Zeno then summoned a bubble around himself to stop the falling. "What were you saying about not being a challenge?" Zeno questioned. "Hmm, think we're so cool now, don't we?" Future taunted.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:05 am

''Aerodactyl use stealth rock.'' Zeno said. Aerodactyl shooted rocks all around the field. ''What is this?'' Future asked. ''Just wait and see. Now Aerodactyl use earthquake.'' Aerodactyl jumped on the ground and a massive earthquake began shaking the ground. ''Reuniclus dodge it.'' But it was too late. Reuniclus got hit by the earthquake. Reuniclus got damaged heavily. ''Reuniclus use focus blast.'' Future commanded. Reuniclus fired a focus blast at Aerodactyl. It was to fast for Aerodactyl to dodge. ''Aerodactyl use roost.'' Zeno commanded. ''Reuniclus use focus blast.'' ''Aerodactyl try to dodge it.'' Aerodactyl dodged the attack this time. ''Now I will finish this.'' Zeno fired a red aura beam at Future. But Reuniclus protected Future and got damaged in the progress. ''Reuniclus come back.'' Future returned Reuniclus. He took his second pokéball and threw it. ''Go Houndoom.'' Future screamed. The rocks that were floating on the field pointed at Houndoom and struck it. ''Now you see what stealth rock does. And the funny thing is, they stay on the field'' Zeno said cocky.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:31 pm

"No matter." Future said, seeming careless. "I could still beat you without trying, but I'll go easy on you." Future smiled coldly.

"Hm." Zeno laughed lightly, as if he knew he would win. He began to gesture towards his Aerodactyl to command it, but unexpectedly, Houndoom used Dark Pulse without command. "Aerodactyl, dodge it!" Zeno screamed, but it was too late. The shadowy wave hit the Aerodactyl and violently sent it backwards.

"Ha!" Future laughed, "You don't stand a chance." Zeno returned the Aerodacdtyl. He was looking towards the ground, expressionless. "What's wrong?" Future asked, tauntingly. "Did you just realize that you can't win?" Zeno looked up, and was smirking. He tossed his final Pokeball into the air, and out of it exploded a Gallade. Future took a slight step back in bewilderment before stepping forward.

"A Fighting and Psychic type, eh?" Future said. "You are at a huge disadvantage." Zeno smiled arrogantly. He said nothing as his Gallade slowly began to Mega Evolve.

"Oh, Mega Evolution, huh? Well, two can play at that game." Future said as he tapped his goggles. Suddenly, his Houndoom began changing as well.

Zeno's Gallade suddenly burst out of the ball of energy that had formed around it. It dashed forward with incredible speed. "Power-Up Punch!" Zeno yelled. Mega Gallade smashed through the energy ball, dust flying everywhere. Houndoom yelped in pain. The Mega Gallade dashed back to Zeno. As the dust settled, Mega Houndoom could be seen, standing strongly on all four paws.

"He's tougher than you might think." Future said...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sat May 02, 2015 5:30 pm

-Fire spin, houndoom!-Future yelled.
Houndoom became ingulfed in flames, and as they spread around it in a vortex, the pointed stones in the air were sucked into the firey hurricane. They however began to scratch houndoom, injuring it.
-Quickly gallade, now is your chance, poison jab!-Zeno said.
Gallade then, without hesitation dashed through the flames striking houndoom. Houndoom had taken too much damage and passed out, the vortex of stones and flames then birst.
-Why did you do this? Why sacrifice your houndoom?- Zeno said, puzzeled.
Future smiled-The ends justify the means, my friend. Those stealthy stones really bothored me!-after which he threw a red pokeball incrusted with rubies.
The pokeball opened in a flash of lite, the dimly coloured Ho-oh was released from the pokeball.
-Sacred fire! Clense him of his sins!-Future shouted.
The ho-oh spoted a wall of blue flames at gallade, gallade used psycho cut and sliced through the flames parting them in half. It then on Zeno's command attacked with a drain punch and hit the ho-oh, but to no avial. The bird slashed gallade with its wings, throwing him back. Future ordered ho-oh to attack Zeno with its aerial ace attack. A slice was heared and blood spilled across the air.
Zeno opened his eyes and saw gallade standing in front of him, gallade then exited his mega form and fell to the ground-bleeding. The legendary bird swooped down and held Zeno to the ground with its talons. Future slowly walked to Zeno.
-Do whatever you want with me Future, kill me, inslave me, burn me! Just help gallade!-Zeno begged teareyed.
-Kill you, inslave you? Do you take me for some savage, I just wanted to demonstrate I was better. You will come to work for me!- Future said with a cocky grin...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 pm

"Fine, I'll work for you, just please help my Gallade!" Zeno-E yelled, clearly in anger.

"But if I did that," Future retorted, "than I would be showing mercy,which I can't do, you and I both know that. Anyways, I want you to be angry. I want to use your anger. It makes you stronger and gives you purpose." Zeno-E didn't respond. It was clear he was holding back his emotions. Tri and Beta stood speechless near the edge of the platform. The air was silent.

"Well now," Future said, breaking the silence, "we have only one more thing to deal with." Tri looked puzzled. "And what might that be?" Beta asked. There was a brief silence before Future said, "Why, your friends, of course."

"Why kill them?" Tri asked. "It's not like their a problem to us." Future smiled at her ignorance. "We have to end the ties to your past, otherwise you'll never reach your full potential." Future said. He began to leave, followed closely by his Ho-oh.

"Anyways," He said, not turning around, "they're probably going to come after you, so why delay the inevitable."

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Sun May 03, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun May 03, 2015 12:45 pm

The next morning everyone waked up. ´W..Where..Where´s Zekrom! Karusu yelled. ´Right here´ Ignis claimed as he holded Zekrom´s stone´. ´Give it back´! Karusu yelled. ´You cant even control you´re demon form, so why would you need it´? Ignis says. Karusu ran to Ignis trying to get the stone out of his hands, but with no use Ignis held the stone up in the air. Karusu has no chance of reaching it. ´You guys litterly are kids, arent you. Just give the stone back already Ignis´. ´I will make good use of it´. Ignis grinned. Yria just clapped her hands while Murkrow flew to Ignis grabbing the stone out of his hand. ´Thank you Shaw´. Yria said when Murkrow gave the stone to Yria. ´Now aside from this little stone, we are running out of food... and time´. Yria said. ´You´re right about the food´. Ignis replied. ´So if you all want me in you´re group, follow me to the nearest villige. It is very close to the forest... Hopefully it stil stands strong in this brutal world´. Yria said as she walked to the villige. ´Karusu hurry up´. Ignis instructed Karusu. ´I´m coming!..I... stil want my stone back!´. Yria sighed. ´Shaw please? Yria said as she trew the stone into the air. Murkrow grabbed the stone and flew to Karusu. ´This time dont lose it´ Yria said.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 pm

One night ,A 16 years old boy named Zell was walking in the woods. Suddenly a wild Galvantula came out of a tree. Zell don't know which of his pokemons he will choose. These pokemon were catched by Zell in some places, only Ryu, his Talonflame was gived by an old Fire type Trainer.He wants to battle without using his power. He send Ryu and he shouted with an arrogant voice:
"-Ryu,Brave Bird." At this moment Ryu look at Zell,cry and Begin to rush at Galvantula.
Obviously, he won. Zell retrieved Ryu and continues to walk in the forest.

After many battles, he began to hear some man voices and a sweet girl voice. In a good lover, he walked to the voice. When Zell was very close to that sweet voice he...
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon May 04, 2015 4:46 pm

...saw a group of people. They were talking little, and they seemed flustered. It was clear that whatever happened to them recently was emotional, but not in a good way. Zell stayed in the woods to make sure this group could be trusted...

Zeno-G felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned to see LM, who looked depressed and emotionally drained. "Are you going to attack me again?" Zeno-G asked quickly, but jokingly, as he didn't want another event like what happened in the village.

"No." LM said quietly. "I just wanted to say that...well, I'm sorry for attacking you." He sounded sincere. "It's just that, after seeing my old home, and my parent's graves, all the memories came flooding back. All the work I put in to find who did this came back to me, which had led me to you," he continued, getting slightly choked up at his returning emotions. "I know it was Future and that you didn't do it, and I just wanted to say I was sorry." LM looked towards the ground. "It's okay." Zeno-G said. LM looked up slightly to show he was listening. "Also, I'm sorry for, well, almost murdering you." Zeno-G continued. "Again." LM quickly retorted. "Yeah...So, no hard feelings?" Zeno-G asked. "No hard feelings." LM replied in understanding. Then the group was silent yet again.

As they were walking, Kitten heard rustling in the forest. She glanced over to see something duck down to avoid being spotted, but it didn't duck fast enough. "Guys, stop." Kitten said abruptly. The group looked confused, but obayed her command.

"What is it, Kitten?" Zeno-G asked, showing genuine worry for her. "I saw something in the woods." Kitten replied as she brandished her dagger. "It's probably just a Pokemon, leave it be." Kyle said without worry. "No, it ducked out of the way. Somethings following us." Kitten quickly replied.

"Luc..." Kitten paused. "LM," she continued, "can you do any magic stuff to draw it out?" she asked, pointing towards where it was. "I think I got something." LM said as he raised his hand. A purple flame shot out of it towards the foliage where Kitten was pointing. The plants burned away almost instantly, revealing a person. Kitten quickly ran towards the figure, preparing for a fight. "Wait!" the person yelled. Kitten slowed to a halt, but kept her dagger pointed at the figure, who was now standing in full view. "My name is Zell," the figure said...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Mon May 04, 2015 5:19 pm

''I don't want to hurt you'' said Zell. ''How do we know that?'' said Kitten. ''Just give me a chance to prove it.'' said Zell. ''Ok, I give him a chance to prove it'' said Kitten. Kitten took away her knife and turned around to walk back to the group. ''What am I supposed to prove it that I'm trust worthy?'' aksed Zell. ''Maybe he can battle with someone.'' said L.M. ''That's actually a good idea'' said Kitten. ''What? I was just joking around. It wasn't a real answer.'' said L.M. confused. ''Well you gave us a good answer.'' Said Zeno-G. ''But who will battle him?'' said L.M. ''I want to battle him. 3 pokémon versus 3 pokémon'' said Kitten. ''Ok, I will battle you. But watch out, I'm good.'' said Zell overconfident.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon May 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Just as the battle was about to begin, LM heared someone clapping in the distance. He looked up the road and saw a handful of familiar faces. It was Future, Beta, Zeno-E, and Tri. "Well done." Future said sarcastically while maintaining his slow clap. Everyone looked towards Future and his cronies.

"I'm suprised all of you are still alive, to be honest. I mean, when we came looking for you, I half expected to find your corpses strewn acrossed the road." Future continued. He came to a halt as did his group. He stopped clapping and lowered his hands to his side, and he shrugged. "But I guess I was wrong."

Silence filled the air as tensions rose. Kitten broke the silence upon noticing Tri. She ask, "Tri, what are you doing with them?" Tri responded with a smirk, but with no words. "Are..." Kitten continued, "are you betraying us?!" Rage filled Kitten. She wanted to lunge at Tri, but she knew she wouldn't make it to her before someone stopped her. "Ah, there it is." Future said excitedly. "You figured it out. I don't know how you didn't find out sooner." Future smiled coldly.

"Beta, what are you doing with them?" Zeno-G asked. "Help us and Pope Istas." Beta was looking down at the ground. "I...I can't." Beta replied. "Why?" Zeno-G asked. "It's because Future is-Agh!" Beta yelled in pain. He fell to his knees. "Oh no no no," Future said, "We can't tell them now. It'll ruin the suprise." "Just let him go!" Kyle yelled at Future. "Ha! Ha ha ha! Oh...Thats funny. Next you'll tell me Grumpigs can fly." Future laughed. "Okay, so who dies first?" Future asked as he set out his Ho-oh. He noticed LM staring him down. "Alright. How about you..." Future said as he gestured towards LM. The Ho-oh then shot a fire ball towards him...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am

But before the fire ball could land a blow on LM, he disappeared and then reappeared about 2 meters away.

"Nice little trick, seems I underestimated you" Future said "Looks like I might have to actually put some effort in killing you"

"I'm not dying today. Especially not by your hands" replied LM as he sent out his Walrein.
It then used ice beam to create a wall of ice around LM and his companions.

"You think thats going to stop me? Ho-oh another!" ordered Future
Again Ho-oh shot a ball of fire this time aimed at the barrier.....
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Tue May 05, 2015 3:54 am

(I consider I'm Inside the barrier)(Consider it's meanwhile Future send the fireball)

"-Hey, all of you! Whispered Zell,(At this moment Zell knew it's the time to show his power) Wanna see my true power?
-Your true power??? All the group said.
-Yes,but for now GOODRA go!Use protect on these persons!Ordered Zell"

His eyes became red, he began to grow up and In a light of flash he became a Shiny Charizard.

"-WHAT? Shouted Kitten
-What the hell? Exclaimed LM
-Wow! said Zeno-G and Kyle.
-Don't worry I'm here for save you,not for kill you! Communicated Zell by telepathy.But I have an other thing to show you."

Meanwhile future said: "You think thats going to stop me? Ho-oh another!"

In a second flash of light he became Mega-Charizard Y.The Ice barrier exploded but Protect still
continued to maintain the group safe.

"-This pokemon will be difficult to beat,I really need this transformation"Zell shouted.

When the fireball reached the half-way between Ho-oh and the group, Zell used Inferno. The fireball and Inferno exploded.

"-Pretty interesting, future said..."

(Please notice me if there is some errors)
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue May 05, 2015 6:46 am

..."You know that 'suprise' I was saving? I may use it on you, Charizard Boy." Zell dashed towards Future, but the Ho-oh used Aerial Ace and knocked Zell out of the way. "Hm..." Future sighed, disappointed. "I thought you would be smarter than that." He reached into his pocket and removed a small green stone.

"Now!" LM yelled. Future looked up towards LM, who teleported out of the protected area. Just then, a sandstorm brewed up. "Do you really think some sand is going to stop me?" Future asked. "No," LM said, sounding close to Future, "but this will." Suddenly, something stabbed Future in the arm, causing him to drop the stone. "Argh!!" Future yelled. "So what, you stabbed me. Big deal." "It wasn't me," LM said, "but trust me, it'll get worse."

(This is all simultaneous to the LM vs Future thing)
Meanwhile, Zell was dealing with the Ho-oh, but it's power was beyond that of a normal Ho-oh. Zell could tell that something was wrong with this Pokemon, but what it was, he couldn't figure out. Zell shot a Dragon Rage towards the Ho-oh, but was simply too fast to his, but then a sandstorm kicked up.

'This isn't normal,' Zell thought, 'whose doing this?' Just then, Ho-oh sent a large, beautiful cyclone of flames towards Zell. Zell avoided it and flew up high to get a better view as to what was happening. He saw...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Tue May 12, 2015 4:57 pm

The Fiery battle between Future and LM. He seems satisfied and Future search his Stone. Suddenly Zell noticed the green stone. He asked himself if the stone will control him or not. He think for 2 seconds and dash to the stone . With an extreme speed, Ho-oh Began to send a Sacred Fire like before. Zell Concentrated him and created the biggest Inferno he ever sended. Ho-oh send a death stare , Zell too and in a little second the two enormous moves exploded in a Flash of fire and an extreme hurricane. Surprisly Ho-oh fell on the ground. Future, who apparently had a animated conversation,  shouted a "It's just Impossible! How? How do you beat my Ho-oh?Anyway! You charizard boy, you're not so weak. " .Zell sended a telepathic message to LM :"Please rush on This guy and stuck him for a few seconds", he executed and Zell Flew to the stone and grab it . Suddenly ...
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu May 14, 2015 2:00 am

Zell lost all control of his body. He was incapable of moving. Future, who was holding the wound on his arm, smirked. "You may be strong, but you're not the smartest, are you?" He said, tauntingly. He snickered and then tapped the left side of his goggles. Just then, Zell, completely under Future's control, dashed to Future's side. No matter how hard Zell tried to resist the stone's control, he couldn't. He tried communicating with LM.

I'm not under my own control, Zell thought. If I attack you, I don't mean anything by it. Just then, Zell heard a voice in his head. You do realize that I can read your thoughts now, right? It was Future's voice. Now, he continued, you are going to protect me, being as you are powerful, weather you want to or not. I'm not giving you the choice. Zell tried his hardest to resist, but to no avail. He then flew up high so he could try to spot LM within the sandstorm, but it was to dence to see through now.

As Future was looking through Zell's eyes, he heard something behind him. He quickly turned to confront who he knew was LM.

"Come on out," Future teased, "don't be shy." A brief silence followed. Then Future heard a faint voice say, "Fine." Suddenly, LM dashed through the sandstorm, short sword drawn in one hand and a glorious purple flame in the other.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Thu May 14, 2015 4:58 am

In a last bit of self control, Zell Changed into his human form to limit the damages. He whispered with a weak voice :
"-LM...Please...help...me...
-Shut up, my puppet . Future shouted.
-Oh... Yes Master Future ! Zell said despite himself.
-Fine ! Exclaimed Future."

(In LM's mind)
"I must help Zell but ... he's now an enemy . I shall try to don't kill him and wait to find a solution."

At this moment, Zell came up front of LM and removed his pokeballs from his Pocket. The other part of the group who was in the Goodra's protect knew what would happen to them. Suddenly, Zell Shouted :
"-Goodra, come back and stop to Protect them ! LM I challenge you ! I will protect you from him, Master!"

Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next