Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ORAS thread

4 posters

Go down

The ORAS thread Empty The ORAS thread

Post by Joasama Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 pm

How about we share some nice ORAS stories here.

I beat the game yesterday. Overall I loved it. Sapphire was the first game I ever played, so you can guess I got AS. So much fun, and I really can't give enough praise on how much better it was than X and Y.

The music was the best part. I am such a Pokemon music enthusiast and literally almost every theme, whether town, battle, or route, was amazing. The only disappointment was the Elite 4 theme, which was my favorite theme back in Sapphire, but the remake of the song was just... Eh.

Them graphics- I don't know what it was about them but they just were so much more detailed and interesting. I really can't explain why I loved them.

And finally- the Hoenn Dex. Literally my favorite Dex of all time. Did an all Hoenn team too just to show my love.

So what do you have to say about Hoenn?
Joasama
Joasama
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

The ORAS thread Empty what i have to say

Post by Karasugaming Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 pm

i say its a return to my child hood seeing as ruby sapphire and emerald were the 1st pokemon games i ever played also you can see i like hoenn because my headband on my sprite is brendans headband just recoloured. the best thing that ever happened to me was seeing my 1st shiny i eva saw again. the story goes back to pokemon sapphire where on the way to mauville i encountered my 1st shiny a shiny minun. but a few days later my save file got corrupted and i never saw my shiny minun again. but then on my way to mauville in alpha sapphire i was like OMFG cause i saw the same shiny minun at the same level on the way to mauville i was so stoked seeing my 1st shiny again. i keep him in my pc as a trophy never to be used in battle cause its to kawaii. :3
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

The ORAS thread Empty Re: The ORAS thread

Post by Aldin Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Best Parts of Omega Ruby:

Archie talking about Maxie's butt
Tabitha completely btchslapping a scientist
Courtney pretending to be a robot
Wallace's new (smexy) outfit
Birch gets chased around 3 times. 3 TIMES.
Tabitha having the Pokemon version of Cat Fancy in his room at the Magma Base
Satisfaction of beating the snobby rich kid in contests
THE LAKE REFLECTS THE STARS OMG
Regret when snobby rich kid turns out to actually be a pretty cool bro
Everyone fawning over Steven Stone
Latios completely blocking you from traveling out of hoenn, like damn jetdragon I wanted 3d Unova
Archie talking about Maxie's butt
The way contests use a camera so you can make your unamused bearded dragon the judge
WALLYS HARD ROCK BATTLE THEME
Vaugely erotic Trick Master passwords.
Flannery being a dork
Shiny Primals, nuff said.
And did I mention this yet?
The ORAS thread Tumblr_nfx73uBBy41rqk0apo1_1280
Aldin
Aldin
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

The ORAS thread Empty Actually

Post by Karasugaming Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 am

Actually birch gets chased around 4 times
1st: the normal one where you get either torchic mudkip or treecko
2nd: after the delta episode where you can get cyndaquil totodile or chikorita
3rd: after you go in your house and retrieve latiosite/latiasite from your mother after delta episode where you can get tepig oshawott or snivy
4th: when you beat the pokemon league again and you can get chimchar piplup or turtwig
i have yet to seen a 5th one where you can get a fennekin froakie or chespin or charmander squirtle or bulbasaur
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardmask Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Quite a few of the things I like about ORAS have been mentioned already, and I haven't finished the game yet so I don't know much about the lategame stuff.
BTW, you can ride Latias in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. It's really freaking cool in ORAS, but just saying it's not the first game with real-time flying :-P
But here are my thoughts:
Yay double battles are cinematic now! They were static in XY.
I love contests so much. But Cosplay Pikachu, why?
I just passed a point in the game where you're in a trainer horde battle, so that's interesting.
Speaking of hordes, found a shiny Oddish in a horde. Fortunately my strongest Pokemon knows False Swipe. If Oddish is a tuft of grass, shiny Oddish is that grass in winter. One of the few yellow/green shinies I like.
Fortree city is definitely my favorite town in Hoenn. And you can run on the treepaths now!
Secret Bases are SO much better.

My first Wonder Trade in AS gave me a Feebas. This is why I love WT so much. I would never have the patience to find Feebas on my own time.

I don't really like what Mega Lati looks like though. I like the idea of having the two megas be identical, but I don't like how it was executed.

These are some of my likes, dislikes, and stories of AS. There are more but I think this is enough for one comment :-P
Leopardmask
Leopardmask
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down