Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic Trainer rp

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

trainer - Generic Trainer rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Generic Trainer rp

Post by Kindoflame Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:56 am

Nory went with Lil' Sev over to the shore, and dipped his net into the water after having tied a berry to it's rim. The lake was not known for having an awfully large population of pokemon, and still it was mostly made up of Magikarp. However it did have the ever uncommon Barboach swimming around, and Nory was nothing short of prepared, having adjusted the size of the net with some cloth that had a hole in it. Which makes the fact he was shirtless sound more sophisticated. To make this interesting and due to having heard mentions of his passion, D&D, beneath spoiler embroised walls, the person writing this rolled a die with a 1/3 chance of encoutering a wild Barboach before Kind does something. 3, not the coveted 5 or 6 that the die should have produced. Them's the breaks.
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:53 am

Spoiler:
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kindoflame on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:00 pm

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:46 am

...Shootaf and Kind were cleaning up the camp site while they waited for Nary to return. Everything was going smoothly until Shootaf suddenly stopped. "~I know I heard something.~" After a second, he heard it again. It was a faint call for help. Shootaf charged into the undergrowth in the direction of the shouting.

..."Shootaf!" Kind yelled with concern as he took off after his determined Pokemon.

..."~Sorry Master, but there is no time to lose. We have to get there quickly.~" Shootaf called back, as he sped ahead of his master. After a minute, Shootaf jumped out of the bushes and into a field, landing right between an injured Rattata and a swarm of angry Scyther. "~Back off! This little one couldn't have done anything to deserve such a harsh beating.~"

...The lead Scyther took a step forward. "~I am King Jara Hamee. She has stolen from my people for many times. Before I was merciful, but she has refused to learn her lesson. Now stand aside outsider, for justice shall be delivered!"

Fight Scene Unlike Any You Have Seen Before:

...Kind emerged from the forest just as King Jara Hamee finished his attack. With an even voice, he commanded, "Shootaf return." He walked in front of the Rattata, spread his arms wide, and in a firm voice proclaimed, "I do not know what is going on, but I know this; my Pokemon tried to protect this Rattata. That is enough for me. Any punishment you wish to inflict on it, you may instead inflict on me, as long as you promise that it will leave here safely."

...Everyone looked at this human in shock. Only a few understood the words, but everyone understood the meaning. King Jara Hamee was the first to recover. "~That is very noble of you human. Let us see if your words have any sustenance.~"

_______________________________1 Hour Later____________________________________________

...Nory made his way back to the campsite, ecstatic that he finally caught a Water-Type Pokemon. He could not wait to show Kind the newest addition to his team. The thought immediately left his mind once he got back to the campsite though. The tents were completely dismantled and put away, the fire-pit was safely deconstructed, any trash in the area had been cleaned up, and both his and Kind's packs were full their owner's supplies. That is what he expected to see when he got back. What he did not expect to see was Kind sitting down under a tree, holding a bloody rag over his nose, smiling the biggest smile he had ever seen. "Dude! What happened to you?"

..."Let's just say that I was catching Pokemon."
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:11 am

"Looks more like throwing rocks at Mankeys! Are those cut-wounds? DO WE HAVE DISINFECTANTS?!"
Nory was freaking out and shocked. He was conflicted whether he should giving Kind a First-Aid kit, un-bloodied clothes or like... A hug. He settled on getting Mareep, their backpacks and a serious face.
"What EXACTLY happend?"
Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:27 pm

____________________ FLASHBACK ____________________

...."~That is very noble of you human. Let us see if your words have any sustenance.~"

....King Hamee rushed toward Kind, preparing a X-Scissor aimed right at the human's neck. At the very last second, the crossed blades stopped their advance. Kind never even flinched, staring King Hamee in the eye throughout the event. The blades press harder on the giving flesh, until they just barely draw blood. After a moment, King Hamee lowered his arms. Kind was careful to hide his sigh of relief.

...."~Son.~"

....A young Scyther stepped forward. He dropped to one knee and held his blades behind his back before speaking to his superior. "~Yes, King Father.~"

...."~You will travel with this human as his Pokémon. This will be The Trial for you.~"

...."~Yes, King Father.~" Without another word, the juvenile walked toward the human, who tensed at the Pokémon’s approach. Kind was completely surprised when his 'attacker' bowed before him. After contemplating for a minute, Kind unhooked a Pokeball from his belt and pressed it against the Scyther's forehead. A red light enveloped, and then absorbed the Pokémon. Kind stood still, still shocked by what just happened. He was shaken out of this state when he heard a rustling behind him.

....The injured Ratatta was crawling away. Kind took out some Pokémon food and offered it to her. The Ratatta dug into the food as soon as Kind moved it within her reach. “If you want, I can catch you. You will not be a part of my team. Instead, you will live at a laboratory that will study you. There will always be a warm bed and good food, and no predator will threaten you.” The Ratatta looked up at the human and nodded eagerly until the Pokeball was pressed against her side.

....Kind stood up and turned to the swarm and its leader. “Thank you for the benevolent mercy of sparing this Ratatta.” Kind said while he bowed just as the Scyther, or rather his Scyther, bowed earlier.

....King Hamee bowed and replied, “~Thank you for the unfaltering strength of training my child.~”

____________________ PRESENT ____________________

....“…and then I walked back here and finished packing.” Nory had attentively listened to the entire story. If anyone else was telling it, he would not believe a word; but Kind had always been truthful. He actually reads the contract you sign whenever you check into a Pokémon Center because he ‘just wanted to make sure nothing I say is true is actually false.

....“They never even touched you?”

....“Apart from these two marks on my neck, never.”

....“But those cuts, and your torn cloths…”

....“…from when I was running through the forest.”

....“Then what happen to your nose.”

....Kind turned his head to the side and then deadpanned, “I think that I broke it."

....“But how! Did one of the Scyther attack you once you were away from the rest of the swarm? Was it something else?”

....“Events happened.” Kind was clearly trying to avoid answering the question.

....“Maybe we should alert Officer Jenny that some Pokémon out here broke your face?” Nory knew that raising the stakes a little was all it would take to crack Kind.

....“No, no. That is not necessary.” Kind rubbed his neck and kept staring to the side. “You remember the part where the swarm’s leader and I were acting really respectful to each other? Right at the end?" Nory nodded. "Well.. after that I turned to walk away, and… uhh… I kind of walked into a tree.”

....“WHAT! You starred down a whole swarm of angry Scyther, only to get your clocked cleaned by a tree?” Nory burst into laughter so loud that Kind could not stop himself from chuckling along.

....Once they calmed down, Kind finished his story by adding, “I am pretty sure that the Scyther leader facepalmed.” A whole new round of laughter started up and did not end for quite a while.

trainer - Generic Trainer rp - Page 2 PQuzalX
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 am

Nory was teary eyed and coming down from his laughing fit when he remembered his original goal.
"Oh! I finally caught a pokemon that can beat your Larvitar and it's silly Ground typing! Go Barboach!" Nory let his new catch out of his ball. "~...HELP...~" "What do you-OH GOSH RIGHT WaTER FISH HAHAHAH" Nory nervously returned the pokemon to the comfort of simulated water with a look that made Kind chuckle as he was trying to treat his nose. "........A WATER-GROUND TYPE! So Chol takes quadrouple damage from it's water moves and Quilava's fire moves only deal a fourth damage!" Nory was rather proud to have memorized quite a bit of type effectiveness..es? And he knew with that, with some training (and suitable enviroment) he could take on the dreaded type that made his previous team so fearful.

"..Oh hey I just realized Amp can even take care of your new Flying types! Also I thought of some names for Mareep and came up with Amp. How do you feel about it Amp?' "~You won't stop using that name from now on, won't you?~" Nory gave Amp some nice pats on the head. "Wanna brainstorm some nicknames for the new catches?"
Hebrew inside:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:46 pm

"That's great news! Let's get going. I want to reach the Pokemon Center today because of, you know." Kind gestured toward his broken nose.

"Wait wait wait wait. You cannot just tell me you caught a Scyther and then not show it to me! That would be just cruel."

"Fair enough." Kind through a Pokeball up into the air and yelled, "Charev, come on out!" After a flash of light, a proud Scyther stood before an inquisitive Nory.

"Cool, look at its large blades. They're like swords!"

"~King Master, is this one of your servants?~"

"~Hey!~" interjected Amp. "~Master is no one's servant! If anything, your master is the servant.~"

Charev turned toward the smaller Pokemon with a truly intimidating stare. In a voice so even and flat that it was almost monotone, Charev replied, "~You should watch your mouth fool. Those that tell lies tend to suffer the most.~" Amp put on a brave face, but was trembling on the inside. Somehow this creepy, calm voice scared Amp more than if Charev flew off the handle.

"~Well, at least my master knows how to dodge trees!"

"Look, our Pokemon are making friends."

"Err, making friends. Yeah... That's what they are doing." Fortunately, the stand-off was broken when the group started walking toward the Pokemon Center. Charev and Amp stayed on opposite sides of their trainers for the whole journey. The arrived at the Center at about 7:00 PM. "Thank goodness we're here. Another hour and we would have been caught in the dark. How's your nose doing by the way?"

"On one hand, the bleeding has stopped; on the other, the pain medication has worn off."

"... You were caring pain meds?"

"You do not have to worry. They were all over the counter; nothing like morphine or Oxycontin." After walking through the door, the human duo walked up to the counter while the Pokemon sat down in the lobby. "Hello Nurse Joy. Can-"

"Dear me, we have to get you into surgery right away! Chansey!" Kind barely had enough time to realize what was happening before Norse Joy and Cansey started dragging Kind toward a back room.

"I'll see you in the cafe," Nory called before Kind was out of earshot.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Spoiler:
Before going to the cafe, Nory stopped to get some equipment for his new pal.... Slender? nah. It was merely a plastic zip-lock bag, but one meant to endure travel and allow the carrying of water-bound Pokemon outside of their pokeballs. The downside of the bag is that it required a water source to be refilled every once in a while, and carrying a full bag of water on a journey is somewhat redundant. Being in the more urban, more green locations of Tychone, it can really slip your mind that this is a desert. Well, so long as we're going around the Retneki lake area, I shouldn't be worried. After going to the cafe and aiming Barboach's pokeball towards the bag, he was prepared for some quality bonding.
"Hiya there, little guy!"
"~High-a tide-re, large buoy. Like Buoyancy!~"
Spoiler:
I wish I could understand pokemon "So, I thought we could try to come up with a nickname for you! Can't be Barboach forever."
"~I don't nau (like nautical). I have a very spacific taste, do you think you can salmon up the strength for that? Are you shore?~"
"Man, you are glubbing up a STORM of bubbles there. Are you giggling to yourself? Can fish giggle?... Clown fish? No no that's silly"
"~I think school. (Is cool, s'cool, school of fish, you get it.)~"
"You have that pattern on your side, like half of the aquarius symbol... "
"~Aqua? Wavy? Scar? Stitches? Those cod be cool names.~"
"Buckets the Barboach!"
"~...Yes.~" Buckets did a small flip of approval inside the water.
Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:02 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:06 pm

....After about an hour Kind joined Nory in the cafeteria with nothing more than a gauge taped over his nose. "Thank was fast," remarked Nory.

...."Yes it was. Fortunately, I only fractured the cartilage, so the correcting surgery was fairly minor. There should not even be a scar left after the injury full heals. I am going to the kitchen to get some dinner. Do you want anything?"

...."No thanks, I already ate." Nory went back to talking with his newest friend while Kind disappeared into the kitchen. He reappeared awhile later caring a bowl of spaghetti, a plate with 4 slices of pizza, and a bottle of root beer. "I said that I wasn't hungry."

...."I know. This is for me. I did not feel like getting up to get more food partway through my meal." Nory stared at Kind as he ate all of his food in silence.

....Bucket inquired, "~Master, do humans normally eat that much?~" Nory's expression was all of the response Bucket needed.

....Once Kind was done, he said good night and went to bed. Nory stayed up only a little later, gathering all the new items he would need for Bucket. After a pleasant sleep and nice breakfast, the pair left the Pokemon Center at about 8:00AM. They each had one of their Pokemon out with them. Kind had decided to let Chol out, who was currently zipping all across the path. Nory was carrying Bucket because he wanted to spend some quality time with his brand new teammate.

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 pm

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 am

Spoiler:
Nory looked at Chol intently "~What's wrong, (sea)gullty conchience?~" "Buckets. See that little Larvitar?" "~Yeah~" "I brought you here to kick. His. Booty." "~Look Master! I have an afro!~" Chol exlaimed shortly after getting his horn stuck in a now upturned bush. "~... I have mixed feelings about this.~" "What are you whispering about over there?" Kind had just mannaged to free Chol from the malicious plant. Nory kept quiet and returned Buckets to his ball. "I think it's about time Amp evolved... Do you mind taking a detour so I can find some wild pokemon?" Kind agreed and Nory rushed off to the tall grass to find himeslf particulalry lucky. (rolls 2d4) A whopping five Pidgeys! (accidental horde battle! Very Happy) *Five Thunder Shocks later* Kind was playing with Chol when he heard some music faintly in the distance.
Also, that dance: You better believe I did do that dance. I think we all did do.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ydQu8Gs3M )

Nory emerged from the woods, happy, dancing, victorious, and high-fiveing his Flaffy's brand new hands. "Are you quite done yet?" Nory was clutching his thighs, huffing and puffing. He swallowed and nodded. "Can we move on now?" "Wait! See that lake over there? I wanna battle!!"
Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 am

Nory returned Amp before walking with Kind to the lake. "We are here. Now what did you want to battle?"

"You!"

"ME!"

"Yes! Chol vs. Bucket, right here and right now." Nory throw a Pokeball toward the lake. In a flash of light, an excited Barboach splashed into the water.

"Alright Nory, if you really want to battle, I will. Just know that I do not intend to hold back. Chol, I choose you!"

"~You ready, shrimp.~"

"~You bet I am.~"

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS