Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic Trainer rp

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

trainer - Generic Trainer rp Empty Generic Trainer rp

Post by Apex Leo Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 pm

...Well this will be anticlimactic

Your choice to join my trainer design is in one of my post and my team is Oshawott Pikachu and Eevee
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

trainer - Generic Trainer rp Empty Re: Generic Trainer rp

Post by NGamerS Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:54 am

I don't get this but in I come! (both mine and my chara's reactions right now)
the team is Seviper and Mareep.
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I am not sure what is doing on, but I want to join. Here is a thing I made for another RP.

Character Sheet:

Last edited by Kindoflame on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am

Kindoflame wrote:

Team

Name: Sootaf

Name: Chol

Is it just me or do you speak Hebrew?
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 am

I have not yet learned how to speak Hebrew. The key word in that sentence is 'yet'. I figured naming my Pokemon after Hebrew words would be a clever way to help me build vocabulary. It gets kind of difficult because there are sounds that exist in Hebrew that do not in English and vise versa. Plus the whole situation with vowels is simply confusing. I have fun imaging getting to the finals in a tournament and then listening to Silver August try to pronounce 'Alooka' or 'PiladaEver'.

Do you speak Hebrew? If not, how did you realize what language the names were in? I tried putting these names and a few others in Google Translate and it gave out the most random stuff: "No Google, I did not name my giant, praying-mantis ninja 'Carrot', nor did decide that 'Borox' would be a good name for a 485 pound, singing Plesiosauria."
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:58 pm

I am a native Hebrew speaker and would be delighted to help you with whatever it is you wish to know. PM me if you feel like it Smile btw Shootaf may be a better spelling than Sootaf if you ment to say partner.
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:19 am

I will be sure to head to Goldenrod City and make that change right away.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 am

Is something going on here, or is this going to die? I really hope this does not die. Sad
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:48 pm

I think we just like, post as our characters? We may as well untill Acro Leo comes in to say no. Although that style of roleplay may be easier using an rp chat like MSPARP. So, Kindoflame, wanna set the scene?
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 pm

...The only sound filling the night's crisp air is a choir of Noctowl; their young Hoothoot hanging on every note. Not far away a Kangaskhan decides have Pecha berries for dinner because her child enjoys the sharp taste of the acidic fruit. A tree at the clearing's edge curls its roots around the nest of two Sandslash, each diligently humming ancient melodies to their unhatch child. A crackling fire is the sole source of light in the forest's clearing, for the Moon and stars had decided to rest behind a blanket of downy clouds.

...Two tents that had been build less than an hour earlier stood several yards apart, with nothing but fragrant grass and a pair of traveling companions between them. The companions sat in silence, each focusing on their own tasks. Having finished his assigned work, one turns to the other and says...
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:10 am

Kindoflame wrote:...The only sound filling the night's crisp air is a choir of Noctowl; their young Hoothoot hanging on every note. Not far away a Kangaskhan decides have Pecha berries for dinner because her child enjoys the sharp taste of the acidic fruit. A tree at the clearing's edge curls its roots around the nest of two Sandslash, each diligently humming ancient melodies to their unhatch child. A crackling fire is the sole source of light in the forest's clearing, for the Moon and stars had decided to rest behind a blanket of downy clouds.

...Two tents that had been build less than an hour earlier stood several yards apart, with nothing but fragrant grass and a pair of traveling companions between them. The companions sat in silence, each focusing on their own tasks. Having finished his assigned work, one turns to the other and says...
(Beautiful description. Sooo... Are we the two companions? I'm gonna go with that)
"So what are your plans for tomorrow? I'm kinda adventuring blindly so far." He couldn't help but chuckle at his own remark. This night truly was stunning, and definitely worth the hardships of the day before.
Nory was petting his Mareep, the Wool Pokemon being his usual substitute for making a fire. His Seviper was... Somewhere? He didn't much worry about her, Lil' Sev always comes back. It should also be noted that Nory is the kind of person who would name his Seviper "Lil' Sev".

Being captivated by the night sky, he wasn't truly expecting an answer from his older companion, but it was certainly sure to come.
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:04 pm

..."~PokeSpeak is formated like this~" and internal monologues are italicized. This ended up being a lot longer than I had thought it would be. Maybe I should set a limit on my word count before starting a post.

...EDIT: Someone added a bunch of links to my post that appear to go to almost entirely unrelated sites. Does anyone know what that's about? My best guess is that some advertisement company pays the Silver League for the right to add these links, and the Silver League uses this money to keep the server running.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kindoflame on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

Nory was eating in relative silence when a thought creeped into his mind. "Where's the Pidgey? You said you caught it and you definatly don't have six Pokemon on you, so what gives?" Kind said nothing and continued to eat. Wow this guy is hard to read. I don't know whether he's taking this long to answer out of social awkwardness or because he's hiding something. Abruptly stopping the thought that his eggplant was a bird, was Lil' Sev, with the look that says that Kind has one less Rattata to catch tomorrow. Atleast Mareep wasn't being creepy. "~I wanna fight that Quilava~" "~Huh?~" "~Nothing that bothers you. Yet...~"
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 pm

..."Where's the Pidgey? You said you caught it and you definatly don't have six Pokemon on you, so what gives?"

...After Chol helped me catch that Pidgey today, I treated her wounds wounds with a Potion. I can comfortably pick her up with one hand; I can comfortably pick a baby up with 2 hands. Therefor, I will make the rough estimate that she weights about half as much as a baby. Using my Pokedex, I found that female Pidgey have an average weight of 1.8 kg with a standard divination of 0.3 kg. I remembered that the issue of Nature that I am carrying with me includes the article Effect of Expose to Small-Water Type Pokemon on Birth Weight. Using that article as a reference, I learned that the average weight of a female human at 2 months old is 4.9 kg with a standard deviation of 0.6 kg. .4.9 kg / 2 = 2.45 kg.. This puts this Pidgey well into the 90th percentile. Therefore, she must have a significant fat reserve to last for several weeks. Taking into account a Pokeballs ability to slow the Pokemon's metabolism, albeit at a difficult to predict rate, and the tendency of wild organisms to space meals apart by days by increased meal size, this Pidgey should not be in need of food until sunrise. It is unlikely that she has already spent an abnormally large amount of days without food because her battling abilities did not appear to be compromised in any way.

..."I do not think she is hungry," Kind said after half a minute.

..."You sure? That little fella may have not had a decent meal for days."

..."Yes."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kindoflame on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Kindoflame wrote:
After Chol helped me catch that Pidgey today, I treated her wounds wounds with a Potion. I can comfortably pick her up with one hand; I can comfortably pick a baby up with 2 hands. Therefor, I will make the rough estimate that she weights about half as much as a baby. Using my Pokedex, I found that female Pidgey have an average weight of 1.8 kg with a standard divination of 0.95 kg. I remembered that the issue of Nature that I am carrying with me includes the article Effect of Expose to Small-Water Type Pokemon on Birth Weight. Using that article as a reference, I learned that the average weight of a female human at 2 months old is 4.9 kg with a standard deviation of 0.6 kg. .1.8 kg * 2 = 3.6 kg.. This puts this Pidgey well into the 90th percentile. Therefore, she must have a significant fat reserve to last for several weeks. Taking into account a Pokeballs ability to slow the Pokemon's metabolism, albeit at a difficult to predict rate, and the tendency of wild organisms to space meals apart by days by increased meal size, this Pidgey should not be in need of food until sunrise. It is unlikely that she has already spent an abnormally large amount of days without food because her battling abilities did not appear to be compromised in any way.
(THIS. WOW.)

Nory supposed Kind would know more about the proper feeding habits of pokemon than himself. He honestly doubted his own actions when taking care of his pokemon, being more used to Mareep's previous life as a farm pokemon, he couldn't be certain she wasn't gaining weight due to neglagant feeding, especially with that thick coat of wool. Sev was easier to take care of, that is to say, he really didn't. Nory's Seviper was certainly loyal but it hasn't really grown out of being a wild pokemon. If being honest, the snake pokemon's self-sufficence was welcome so long as she wasn't scampering off during important times. I should probably get her back in the ball soon. It can be a pain to find her in the mornings.
"Good night Kind." Nory said as he sent his pokemon back to their Pokeballs and neatly laid his utensils by the rest of the supplies.
He went into his tent and removed his vest, boots and gloves. The way in which he slept was rather odd, choosing to get into his sleeping bag alongside his Pokeballs and discarded clothing, save for the boots that were probably even a bit too dirty to put in the tent. Furthermore he closed the bag completly, leaving very little room for air to flow, but enough to not feel too suffocated. Had anyone questioned his behaviour, although not a soul in the vicinity would, he would shrug off the oddness as "Habit." In truth, it gave Nory a sense of security, to know he is unexposed and well prepared, from and for what, respectively, is unknown and irrelevant. However no such explanation was required as Kind would not bother asking such things and probably doesn't watch Nory sleep.
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

... "Sit still."

..."~I can't! It tickles too much!~" Kind is attempting to clean the food stains off of his immature Rock-Type Pokemon. Unfortunately for him, the steel wool he is using makes Chol twist and giggling with glee. Shootaf always found these accidental wrestling matches equal parts amusing and annoying.

..."~Hey Chol, you do realize that if you keep this up he will trade in that steel wool for soap and water.~"

..."~Don't joke about that!~," Chol shouted, suddenly stopping his laughter and staring at the surprised Quilava very serious. "~You know touching water makes me feel sick.~" Chol looks down as his voice drops. "~That's why I will never get to take a bath with Master."~"

..."~You... want to bathe with Master?~"

..."All done! See how everything goes smoother when you calm down." Kind stood up and took a step back to admire his work. "Only a month old and you are already learning such an important lesson. As a reward for sitting still, how about I let you sleep with me tonight."

...Barely a moment after hearing the words, Chol became more ecstatic than a 10 year old who got a Druddigon for his birthday. The juvenile began a rather odd dance that involved running in random direction, the occasional jump with a spin, and many attempts to do a somersault that ended hilariously.

..."We should retire now so that we can be at our maximum abilities tomorrow. Shootaf return." The slightly jealous Quilava disappears as a red beam connects him to his Pokéball. After Kind secures Shootaf to his belt, he turns to see a hyper active Chol trying to open the tent's zipper from the wrong side. Better get over there before he rips it.
Again.
As soon as Kind opens the tent's zipper, Chol barrels in, almost pushing Kind over in the process. Kind chuckles to himself as a nice memory comes to the surface.

...Kind enters and sees a lump in his sleeping bad. After a quick change of clothes, the tired trainer crawls in. He zips the bag up and then reaches deep inside in order to pull the small ball of living stone toward the crook of his left arm.

..."~Master is so warm and soft. He even used magic to make his scent change into the scent of flowers.~" Chol takes a deep breath and lets the unique aroma relax every part of his being. "~Part of me wants to turn back into an egg just so I get this every night.~" The small youngster snuggles closer toward Kind and unconsciously mutters a simple phrase that came directly from his heart. "~Master, you're the best.~"

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Kindoflame wrote:The juvenile began a rather odd dance that involved running in random direction, the occasional jump with a spin, and many attempts to do a somersault that ended hilariously.

...Kind enters and sees a lump in his sleeping bad. After a quick change of clothes, the tired trainer crawls in. He zips the bag up and then reaches deep inside in order to pull the small ball of living stone toward the crook of his left arm.

..."~Master is so warm and soft. He even used magic to make his scent change into the scent of flowers.~" Chol takes a deep breath and lets the unique aroma relax every part of his being. "~Part of me wants to turn back into an egg just so I get this every night.~" The small youngster snuggles closer toward Kind and unconsciously mutters a simple phrase that came directly from his heart. "~Master, you're the best.~"

Please Read This If You Are About To Report Me To A Moderator:
[/spoiler]

Spoiler:

Nory sprang up and drew a sharp breath, bursting out of his sleeping bag as he got ready to come out and continue his adventure. Having changed clothes for the first time in... An amount of time. He picked up his Seviper's Pokeball and some supplies and got out of the tent. Mareep's a little overkill for what I'm trying to get. "You'll help, right? Oh yeah, gotta let her out first." He chuckled and let Lil' Sev out of her ball. The Fang Snake Pokemon glared at him "~...What are we hunting?~" Nory took notice of the sun. It has just risen enough to see a small strech of sky beneath it, when the horizon was cleared. All Nory could really gather from that is where east was, and that Kind isn't up yet. Weird. Maybe he stayed up late with his Pokemon and got really tired.

Kind meanwhile, was infact up. Up and semi-regreting his decisions. Chol is sleeping on my chest. I need to get up and go outside but... He looks so peaceful.

"Pokeballs, net, potions, pecha berry, binoculars. Sev, am I forgeting something?" In response she slithered into the tent and came out with a pair of swim trunks and goggles. "I guess? I wasn't gonna really go that far just for a water type. Sevvy, do you just want to see me shirtless?" "~You disgust me~"

now we're even :p:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:35 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 am

Spoiler:
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:49 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

...Shootaf had decided to make his den inside of a cave because it makes the sunrises and sunsets look like framed paintings. Today’s exhibit was an Impressionist’s attempt to capture a multifaceted landscape using as little paint as possible. Watercolor was the paint used, as it allowed the vibrant reds of the sunlit clouds to sharply contrast with the depressed greens of the tree-shaded meadows. The result was the perfect complement to Van Gogh’s Starry Night. Shootaf know none of this, yet the one thought running through his mind was, ”~Man, someone really needs to paint that.~”

...Deciding it was about time for him to get up for his morning run, Shootaf locked his hind legs and stretched his back as far as he could. The dried grasses and leaves that lined his bed crunched at the same time that his back cracked. ”~That felt nice. Nothing is quite as satisfying as cracking your joints after a good night’s sleep.~”

...Shootaf walked out of his humble den and into the sun’s heat. ”~I think that I will give the urban course a try today.~” He tightened his muscles for a brief moment in order to ignite his flames, and then started running west. The loose rocks and sheer cliffs of the mountain did not hinder the Volcano Pokémon in the least. Once the ground leveled out, Shootaf broke into a full sprint.

...After about 5 minutes, Shootaf reached a large chasm and the best part of this course. He kept running at full speed until he was only a meter away from the edge. He makes a short jump, using the time in the air to position his body correctly. When he felt the edge of the cliff dig into his paws like a knife, he releases the tension he stored in his compressed spine by springing his whole body forward. The result was the single largest jump Shootaf could ever achieve.  

...During his 40 meter fall, he stretched his whole body out. His legs hurt from being pulled so far apart. When the concrete hit his front paws like a Machoke’s Dynamic Punch, Shootaf performed a perfectly coordinated maneuver that transitioned all the momentum and speed he gained from the fall into his dash.

...This also marked the beginning of what he called the Urban Area. In front of him tall stood human buildings that rose between 50 to 100 meters off the ground. At least, Shootaf assumed there was ground down there. Whenever he looked, the only thing he could see was a pale mist thick enough to block even the most powerful Lanturn’s light. Although the city was big enough to put Goldenrod City to shame, it was completely quite. None of this bothered Shootaf in the least as he ran across rooftops like some kind of adolescent transformed assassin Squirtle. It felt to him like this was his private city, in his private world; and he was right.

...After acting out Canabalt for half an hour, Shootaf decides that he has had enough. He jumped off the edge of the roof he was on, only to immediately notice that there is no building ahead to jump to. Instead, he lands on the soft grass of the meadow he saw the sun rise over this morning. In the center of this clearing was a rather ordinary looking rock. It was shaped like a slightly flattened sphere, was barely tall enough to be seen over the wild grasses and was colored with the dullest grey Shootaf could imagine. It was his favorite place.

...The young Quilava walked up onto his rock and lay down. The sun warmed his back just as much as his rock warmed his belly. ”~I wonder what is going on out in the world right now.~” Shootaf thought as he blinked. By the time his eyes had opened a shimmering hole in space had appeared before him. In it he could see Master trap by a surprisingly heavy and unsurprisingly cute Pokemon that was pretending to still be asleep.

..."~Really Chol! This is too far! You know we have work to do and you decide to sleep in! Worse, you force Master too sleep in too! He was nice and gave you a reward and you use that against him 'cause you're too lazy to do your job! We are going to have a chat, and I am going to make it clear that no one is going to take advantage of Master's big heart.~" For the first time since going to sleep Shootaf was breathing heavily. Several minutes passed as Shootaf breathed deeply and collected himself. "~Well, I guess that I am going to have to go out there and save Master before the whole morning passes.~" That was the last thing Shootaf thought before diving head first into the opening.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kindoflame on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:15 am

Spoiler:
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata