A thing because boredom and rainstorm making it unable for me to record ANY audio at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A thing because boredom and rainstorm making it unable for me to record ANY audio at all

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Woooooooooooooooo......

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: A thing because boredom and rainstorm making it unable for me to record ANY audio at all

Post by Dragon Arbock on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:43 pm

+steals a cookie for upscale+
But ooh?

Fanfiction | Dragon Cave | DeviantArt | Order of the Griffin | Flight Rising | tumblr
(Thanks Gamer for the banner~)

Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A thing because boredom and rainstorm making it unable for me to record ANY audio at all

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:52 pm

It's only upscales so you can actually see the whole thing clearly since you can't open every individual frame in MS Paint or any similar program. Now, if I were to post all 5 frames as their own things, they'd be at normal size, so this should be acceptable in this type of situation.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Oh.
I actually have a gif splitter program, but yeah, guess most people wouldn't.
But it looks cool.

Fanfiction | Dragon Cave | DeviantArt | Order of the Griffin | Flight Rising | tumblr
(Thanks Gamer for the banner~)

Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:44 am

Record audio for what? Also nice gif there

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:01 am

Audio for a Fallout 4 mod.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:00 am

the scarf blowing in the wind is majestic

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top