Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunch of Sprites

+4
BetaX
Yria/Mara LB
Dragon Arbock
MagicKid
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty Bunch of Sprites

Post by MagicKid Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Bunch of Sprites Fanmad10
Hope you guys love it!

MagicKid
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty Re: Bunch of Sprites

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Um, he's got the same IP address as Beta.
Beta.. are you messing with us?
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:Um, he's got the same IP address as Beta.

How do you even know... well lets just not tell that

Really Beta could be it...
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:

Eh, it's just mod tools.

Why he'd do this though, I'm not sure of.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty WHOOPS!

Post by BetaX Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 pm

OH CRAP!!! I post I post the wrong account! well... actually it's my eldest brother's account. I made it for him so he can post his sprites. that he made while I was gone. I forgot to log him out. That's why bunch of my sprites except mega charizard was posted from MagicKid. I didn't notice till now... I was stress form school that i lack some notice... sorry...
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:23 pm

LOL gj Beta xD Still nice sprites, tho
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by BetaX Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:
Yria/Mara LB wrote:

Eh, it's just mod tools.

Can you explain for me why and how am I a moderator? I was so confused when my name is blue. and I panic...
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:27 pm

BetaX64 wrote:OH CRAP!!! I post I post the wrong account! well... actually it's my eldest brother's account. I made it for him so he can post his sprites. that he made while I was gone. I forgot to log him out. That's why bunch of my sprites except mega charizard was posted from MagicKid. I didn't notice till now... I was stress form school that i lack some notice... sorry...
Thank goodness it was you Beta, that would've been a horrible attempt at stealing if it were real tongue
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:27 pm

BetaX64 wrote:
Dragon Arbock wrote:
Yria/Mara LB wrote:

Eh, it's just mod tools.

Can you explain for me why and how am I a moderator? I was so confused when my name is blue. and I panic...

I mentioned to Jem that there are no active mods.. and well somehow he came up with that you should be a mod too- I guess he figured you were trustworthy enough.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

BetaX64 wrote:OH CRAP!!! I post I post the wrong account! well... actually it's my eldest brother's account. I made it for him so he can post his sprites. that he made while I was gone. I forgot to log him out. That's why bunch of my sprites except mega charizard was posted from MagicKid. I didn't notice till now... I was stress form school that i lack some notice... sorry...

XD well nvm mind my first comment on here then. Those are like really awesome sprites anyway.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by BetaX Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:

XD well nvm mind my first comment on here then. Those are like really awesome sprites anyway.
I could deleted for you i think... well i'm also a mod. thanks to DragonArbok, everyone will hate him. He's a good spriter but not as good as me though... I'm been teaching him how to do sprites so he can be as good as me. Right now, he's on your level of spriting skill.
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:12 am

BetaX64 wrote:
Yria/Mara LB wrote:

I could deleted for you i think... well i'm also a mod. thanks to DragonArbok, everyone will hate him. He's a good spriter but not as good as me though... I'm been teaching him how to do sprites so he can be as good as me. Right now, he's on your level of spriting skill.

If you ment me I truly dont know what my level of spriting is XD.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty My shot at making a character

Post by CrashAvatar Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:15 pm

MagicKid wrote:Bunch of Sprites Fanmad10
Hope you guys love it!
I really like the artwork you did on your custom trainer, she looked really cool, I was inspired and so decided to make a trainer based apon myself

Bunch of Sprites All_sa25
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 pm

The Mugshot is amazing
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 pm

It really is.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 pm

CrashAvatar [Ghost] wrote:

Nice sprite! Hope to see more of your work on here! (My computer is forcing me to use italics, don't know why)
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 am

TriShade wrote:

Nice sprite! Hope to see more of your work on here! (My computer is forcing me to use italics, don't know why)
Thanks man I have already got a few other sprites without overworld sprites so once I finish them they will be uploaded here just for you guys (and if you use them for anything please give me credit)
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty 2nd Sprite

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:36 pm

TriShade wrote:

Just finished this here you go! I had to change the hair colour on the overworld sprite because I didn't like the other hair colour on the overworld sprites.

Bunch of Sprites Female11

Last edited by CrashAvatar on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:59 pm

On the hair of the trainer sprite outlines.
On the mugshot you need lines that flow a bit better. And on the top it would profit from having a more straigther line.
The overworlds look good also a little bit of outline missing on the hair. But is it the same colour? cus it looks lighter.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:On the hair of the trainer sprite outlines.
On the mugshot you need lines that flow a bit better. And on the top it would profit from having a more straigther line.
The overworlds look good also a little bit of outline missing on the hair. But is it the same colour? cus it looks lighter.

Ok I'll get to work immediately. The colour of the hair is different because I preferred the colour of the lighter hair on the overworld sprite but I preferred the darker colour on the trainer and mugshot sprites, so that won't be changed.
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Sprites Empty DO NOT READ MY NEXT POST IS MORE IN DEPTH

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:34 pm

CrashAvatar wrote:

Ok I'll get to work immediately. The colour of the hair is different because I preferred the colour of the lighter hair on the overworld sprite but I preferred the darker colour on the trainer and mugshot sprites, so that won't be changed.

Voilà! And I have no idea about name or what pokemon types he and she would use ('he' referring to my last sprite which was met with surprisingly high praise) so if you have any ideas just quote me. And once again please give credit if used.

Bunch of Sprites Female16

Last edited by CrashAvatar on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

CrashAvatar wrote:

Voilà! (I actually decided to change the overworld sprites' hair colour to the darker one used in the mugshot and trainer sprites) And I have no idea about name or what pokemon types he and she would use ('he' referring to my last sprite which was met with surprisingly high praise) so if you have any ideas just quote me. And once again please give credit if used.

Last edited by CrashAvatar on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Info Needed)
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

CrashAvatar wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:

Voilà! And I have no idea about name or what pokemon types he and she would use ('he' referring to my last sprite which was met with surprisingly high praise) so if you have any ideas just quote me. And once again please give credit if used.

I love this design :3 , it's also technically good! Only thing to point out is that the ends of the pigtails aren't consistent between the trainer and overworlds.
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:43 pm

TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:

I love this design :3 , it's also technically good! Only thing to point out is that the ends of the pigtails aren't consistent between the trainer and overworlds.

The inconsistent pigtail lengths are to make the overworld sprites more 'chibi' if you will
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:15 pm

CrashAvatar wrote:
TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:

The inconsistent pigtail lengths are to make the overworld sprites more 'chibi' if you will
I meant that the ends curl on the overworlds but not on the trainer.
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next