Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

info - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 18 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Because I had said to avoid posting anything related to it, after which Verys agreed with me, so it was out of respect for those who don't want to see it. Plus it wasn't just links. You had said a fair bit in regards to what was actually mined as well, so it wasn't only stuff in links.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

info - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 18 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by verys Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:32 am

Even though I am fine with leaked information being posted, I'd rather it be on the other thread, since it would be unfair to those that don't want to be spoiled to tell them to basically get off the thread.
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:23 am

noverys wrote:Even though I am fine with leaked information being posted, I'd rather it be on the other thread, since it would be unfair to those that don't want to be spoiled to tell them to basically get off the thread.

It's pretty unfair to tell everyone else who wants juicy leaked info to leave as well, like there's something wrong with us or something. Razz

Anyway, why are we still arguing about this? It is done, there's a non-spoiler thread. Continuing to debate the issue is an inefficient use of time and bandwidth. For the sake of consistency (and backreaders not having to traverse threads for all the info) it was the most practical solution. Since all the official info they link comes from only 1 or 2 sources, it's easier for logging purposes to backread those sources instead of the thread whereas leaks, conjecture, datamines, etc. come from many sources and backreading a central thread is more convenient there.

I don't care either way, I'll probably stick around here just because I tend to trust leaks or hacking more than official sources anyway. This close to release though the official ones are not likely to mislead us but we'll still get all the reveals faster from leaks anyway. But if that's not someone's thing, that's their prerogative.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 am

It's not like telling you to leave. Not in the slightest. This thread was made to talk about Sun and Moon official info, leaks that have the complete potential to be true or false, and to discuss those things. Data mined information is not within the same constraints of that. Data mined content is official stuff that we aren't suppose to know. The only reason we can trust it is because it's directly from the demo of the game. Some people, myself included, don't want to know everything like that. By creating a second thread specifically for that, there's now a place where that can be discussed without people having to worry about learning something about the game that they didn't want to know. The second thread was created more out of the respect for those of us who DON'T want to know some things. No one is saying "leave this thread" or anything like that. It's just better for that kind of stuff to have its own thread so people who don't want to see don't have to worry about it.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:53 am

LlamaMinister wrote:It's not like telling you to leave. Not in the slightest. This thread was made to talk about Sun and Moon official info, leaks that have the complete potential to be true or false, and to discuss those things. Data mined information is not within the same constraints of that. Data mined content is official stuff that we aren't suppose to know. The only reason we can trust it is because it's directly from the demo of the game. Some people, myself included, don't want to know everything like that. By creating a second thread specifically for that, there's now a place where that can be discussed without people having to worry about learning something about the game that they didn't want to know. The second thread was created more out of the respect for those of us who DON'T want to know some things. No one is saying "leave this thread" or anything like that. It's just better for that kind of stuff to have its own thread so people who don't want to see don't have to worry about it.

wait, run this by me again, which thread is for leaks and which is for non-leaks? I thought this was thre thread for leaks. Now the other one is?

Well if you want to do it that way and manually move all the leaked info over that's your business I guess. But since almost all the leaked info has come up to be true, I am curious about why you want to avoid spoilers but still talk about the game? The only difference is that you get the info late. (Or we get it early, depends on perspective. Very Happy) Would it not make more sense to just avoid all news about it, or is there something else that I am unaware of about the experience? (I am actually asking.)
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:56 am

This one is for general Sun and Moon info and general and unconfirmable leaks, whereas the other one is specifically for data mined information.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:59 am

Llama anything that has been confirmed via datamine is real its not fake and this topic which IIIIIII created is for anything related to sun and moon if theres leaks/spoilers for people tough Shit they can deal with it I honestly don't give a shit what people post in this thread which I created (/O_O)/ ~ l___l this is why I hangout on ambercrest more than the forums (/O_O)/ ~ l___l
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:04 am

Karasugaming wrote:Llama anything that has been confirmed via datamine is real its not fake and this topic which IIIIIII created is for anything related to sun and moon if theres leaks/spoilers for people tough Shit they can deal with it I honestly don't give a shit what people post in this thread which I created (/O_O)/ ~ l___l this is why I hangout on ambercrest more than the forums (/O_O)/ ~ l___l

I do find it a little ironic that someone who doesn't want spoilers...made the spoiler thread. It would've made more sense for them to make the non-spoiler thread. They're the one who wanted it. Besides, telling someone else what to do with their thread is kinda mean.

I mean, y'all do what you want. Might wanna maybe talk about it with each other though, it is your issue. I'm just pointing out my understanding of forum etiquette, but maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

Maybe there should've been a spoiler alert tag in the thread title originally? Might be a good idea for future threads.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 pm

I really do honestly think the other thread should have been for the non-spolier discussion since we have already talked about the datamine in this thread.
If I have to I will rename the other thread, because I'm getting tired of people arguing.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Honestly, I was just trying to keep things civil by making that thread. In my opinion, I don't like other people spoiling something for me that I want to discover for myself and I could live with avoiding this thread if people were to post spoilers, but either way, things were gonna end with some sort of argument because of their stances on it. I only go onto this thread to share the official stuff and discuss it with the rest of you, but do what you want now, if you wanna post spoilers go ahead. I honestly can't be bothered with this if people are gonna fight about it.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Karasu, please calm down. This thread is more than just something for you and a few others at this point. This thread has become the forum's place for talking about Sun and Moon. All I was doing was trying to keep others who didn't want to see datamined stuff from having to see it, since this is where everyone goes. I understand that it is your thread, but when it's something that affects the whole forum, I am obligated to get involved somehow.

However, in regards to the thread, I was planning on making that thread as well. I figured it wouldn't be necessary to make a thread about everything that is talked about here minus one thing. I figured it would be best for this thread's use if the other thread was just about something not on this thread.

And yes, the arguments are getting a little ridiculous here over this. I've been trying my best to keep things civil, but it would be overall nice if the arguments just weren't happening.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Here, I'll make this simple.
Karasu started this thread. If he wants to talk about datamine stuff in his thread, fine. I see datamined leaked pokemon no differently than corocoro leaked pokemon, or even the trailers, because each of them spoil the game in the same way- which is spoiling the roster of pokemon. The datamine leaked none of the plot.
I'll be brutally honest and say that there is no way to remain spoiler free unless you stay off the internet.

This discussion is gong to end now. If you want, make a separate thread for non spoiler discussion, if such a thing is even possible. If I see anymore arguing on the matter I will just lock the thread. Simple.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Preach
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 pm

so I was going through youtube and found a 2 channels where they have videos of 1hour gameplay of sun and moon

Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:00 pm

I was hoping for more new stuff, but I guess Alolan Raticate is Ilimas totem? That's weird for the first trial if there's another one later as shown in the trailer with the 12 hour difference...
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Uh... Well, I suppose it's possible that they haven't put in all of the Pokemon in the game yet. Otherwise, is there anything else to find out?
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:57 pm

I'm hoping that wasn't the full dex. There are a few things I see wrong but you probably already covered this. For one there's not that many alolan forms. When they introduced megas we got like 28 but we only have 15 or so alolan forms. Secondly there are no fossil Pokemon in the roster. I'm pretty sure that's a cliché they won't break. Third I feel like nekoala and pyukumuku feel incomplete
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Its not the full pokedex they wouldn't make Komala a stage 1 pokemon
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

Acro Leo wrote:I'm hoping that wasn't the full dex. There are a few things I see wrong but you probably already covered this. For one there's not that many alolan forms. When they introduced megas we got like 28 but we only have 15 or so alolan forms. Secondly there are no fossil Pokemon in the roster. I'm pretty sure that's a cliché they won't break. Third I feel like nekoala and pyukumuku feel incomplete
"No fossil Pokemon" besides the fossil Pokemon. Or at least it should be a fossil Pokemon since it's based on Ankylosauria.

It's a lot easier to remove Pokemon from the game than it is to put them in... Depending on how they make their games. Maybe they have an easier way that they're not telling us about.
And like Karasu says, it's seems unlikely that the Koala Pokemon will be a one stage Pokemon... 'Not really sure what a Koala Pokemon is doing in a region based on Hawaii though... Yet. Though I'm not sure why a panda Pokemon would be in a region based on France, so my best guess is- by popular demand.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:43 am

CallMeFreak wrote:"No fossil Pokemon" besides the fossil Pokemon. Or at least it should be a fossil Pokemon since it's based on Ankylosauria.
What is...? I feel really dumb right now xD
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 am

Same.

Honestly though the fossil if there is one should be a snail because when rats were introduced to Hawaii they wiped out a large number of snail populations.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:02 am

CallMeFreak wrote:
Acro Leo wrote:I'm hoping that wasn't the full dex. There are a few things I see wrong but you probably already covered this. For one there's not that many alolan forms. When they introduced megas we got like 28 but we only have 15 or so alolan forms. Secondly there are no fossil Pokemon in the roster. I'm pretty sure that's a cliché they won't break. Third I feel like nekoala and pyukumuku feel incomplete
"No fossil Pokemon" besides the fossil Pokemon. Or at least it should be a fossil Pokemon since it's based on Ankylosauria.

It's a lot easier to remove Pokemon from the game than it is to put them in... Depending on how they make their games. Maybe they have an easier way that they're not telling us about.
And like Karasu says, it's seems unlikely that the Koala Pokemon will be a one stage Pokemon... 'Not really sure what a Koala Pokemon is doing in a region based on Hawaii though... Yet. Though I'm not sure why a panda Pokemon would be in a region based on France, so my best guess is- by popular demand.

what was a pokemon based off a giraffe doing in a region based off japan?
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 am

That's always been a weird thing, but it's more weird when they put really obviously region-specific pokemon in as well- like furfrou in 'france' and them referencing the real life rat pest problem in hawaiii.. I don't get it.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:43 am

w8 sinnoh was based of Japan? (only region I know of with a Giraffe pokemon)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 am

Karasugaming wrote:w8 sinnoh was based of Japan? (only region I know of with a Giraffe pokemon)
There weren't any sinnoh giraffe pokemon. The only giraffe  was introduced in gen 2 aka Giraffarig.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next