Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

info - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:04 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:Well, at least they didn't completely screw this Alolan form up.
I'm not sure how you can screw up a pile of oil. It's already a pile of oil.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

info - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Want me to try? Because I can try.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 pm

yeah, true. It isn't the worst thing, but I am curious to it's typing since it's more an oil monster now. I did have a thought though, I do think it's just Kanto pokemon because Alola will be geographically next to or near enough to it that those pokemon migrated there naturally etc. unlike the pokemon from most other gens that are further away or too far away to actually move there without human interference, which also messes with evolution, well in real life anyway. Okay I'm done now.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Istas wrote:yeah, true. It isn't the worst thing, but I am curious to it's typing since it's more an oil monster now. I did have a thought though, I do think it's just Kanto pokemon because Alola will be geographically next to or near enough to it that those pokemon migrated there naturally etc. unlike the pokemon from most other gens that are further away or too far away to actually move there without  human interference, which also messes with evolution, well in real life anyway. Okay I'm done now.

I suppose it would be impossible to know where a pile of oil Pokemon came from since it could come from any region with vehicles... Somehow. This one in particular probably just got into some coolant and it changed something in it, since that's what happens when oil hits coolant.
...I suppose it would've made more sense for Grimer/Muk to have been a dark black color, instead of a purple one.

.....Maybe it was made by Team Rocket? Like, they tried to make something that included oil and they fucked up somehow? I'm just guessing based on where you find them though.

Edit: Never mind. It was sludgy oil that changed it when, and I quote... "X-Rays from the moon" hit it and made it transform...
God I hope Luunal... Moon legendary can use "X-Rays" because otherwise, what?!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:38 pm

So this came up in my recommended section, I had a quick skim through and it looks to be a hands on preview of the game just released today, enjoy

Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:54 pm

I skipped through it a lot just to see if he leveled up any Pokemon at all so I could get a guess at least at what base stats the Pokemon would have.
Nope. Neutral
I mean, I already have a screenshot of Popplio after leveling up, but that's it. Dammit. I will probably take a while to get through the game until the base stats are the Pokemon are finally revealed, since I'll have to do a lot of guess work until then.
Hopefully we can catch Pokemon in the Demo at least.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:43 am

we won't be able to capture pokemon in the demo unless theres 1 specific pokemon (Like the Glalie/Steelix From the Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire demo Sadly I got glalie D;)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Typenulls evolution is revealed and ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy I think this'd be suitable to fight arceus
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:53 pm

Silvati is able to hold an item called memory which lets it turn into the other 17 types (excluding its primary typing) you can tell what type it is by the color of its eyes
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Welp this day had to come and this day had to end very abruptly for arceus cause he will faint.
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Oh. I'm actually a bit disappointed to hear that Type:Null has an evolution. So is it a chimera? How can a Frankenstein's monster Pokemon evolve?
I mean, Darwin's theory and all that, but... It's not born normally. At least Porygon is a computer that "evolves" depending of what's "downloaded" (???) into it after trading.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Hey new video. It shows us the leaks, yes, but in motion so we have more angles to look at the Pokemon in.

Silvally... His creators really didn't care about him. "Oh, this one we DO kind of care about, so... I dunno, I guess he's kind of silvery? But we'll have a twist to it!"
Anyway, it does look more like an upgrade than an all-out evolution, so that's good. Also I think people connecting it to Arceus are pretty much true at this point. XD
Hm... First Team Galatic and now... Whoever. They should stop trying to make God.
And I already feel bad for Steenee and Tsareena... Though if they can make something out of a sandcastle Pokemon they'll make something with any. Ribonbee though! <3
And Muk is now... Well, have you ever stared at oil that was left on the ground? It's all kind of rainbowy? That's cool. This is really cool. Also, did he manage to avoid rocks until he evolved?

Oh and new trainers. The first one is hot and I feel that Ilima will also be hot when he grows up.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Okay, something that has really started to bug me is how they have given almost every new Pokemon announced either some "unique" move or ability. That's not something needed to make a Pokemon unique. It alone, with its design, stat total and distribution, and move pool is what should make it unique. They don't all need something special to them.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 pm

new trailer day it looks like, and a new Generations episode too, but one thing at a time, I've taken a look at the Japanese trailer too and while it looks largely similar it's worth watching to see some attacks we probably didn't see in that first trailer.

I must comment that the only physical difference about type null's 'evolution' is that it broke out of it's helmet. (Taken from Type: Null's bio) "This Pokémon wearing a mask has been dubbed “Null,” meaning nothing." "The mask fitted to Type: Null’s head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers." Basically the 'evolution' is it getting to a level where it can do all that by itself I guess.

I'll be looking further into everything shown here another day and post anything interesting I find here.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:Okay, something that has really started to bug me is how they have given almost every new Pokemon announced either some "unique" move or ability. That's not something needed to make a Pokemon unique. It alone, with its design, stat total and distribution, and move pool is what should make it unique. They don't all need something special to them.
'Pretty sure they're just killing two birds with one stone by showing us both a new Pokemon and a new move or ability that's not exclusive to that Pokemon.
Unless you're talking about Silvally, which is obviously going to be a pseudo legendary, if not just an outright legendary.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:12 am

They have said in the videos a lot of times " so-and-so's Exclusive Move/Ability"
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:51 am

LlamaMinister wrote:They have said in the videos a lot of times " so-and-so's Exclusive Move/Ability"
They said "unique," which doesn't necessarily mean "exclusive..." Anymore.
Besides, they've only shown a small fraction of the new Pokemon so far... I... I hope.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:56 am

The way they present it, it comes off as all these things being unique to that specific Pokemon. And if Game Freak is going to advertise these moves as being unique to this one thing but being learnable by a bunch of other Pokemon, then that's just...dumb.

And I really don't know. With all the...things they are adding into the game this time around, and it seeming like it'll be another "story focused" game, if they have a lot of Pokemon, then they with also probably have a fair amount of iffy designs. To me, they already do, though, so...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 am

So the demo's out tomorrow, so get hyped, if that's your thing, and it also means we're about a month away from the release of the game. Anyway, this video showed up in my recommended and while it does go over some things we already know, there's a few things in here that this guy adds in that we haven't heard of, and Mega Kangaskhan got nerfed according to this too. So check it out if you want.

If you didn't watch it, the guy in the video also mentioned that there's gonna be an exclusive demo/preview of the game played on a sit called niconico on the 23rd of October. So go check it out if you're interested.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Based on how X/Y had basically everything datamined out from the demo, I'm going to ask that you all please refrain from talking about anything datamined out of the demo.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:49 pm

The demo will be released 18/10/2016 in my region aka Europe.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:Based on how X/Y had basically everything datamined out from the demo, I'm going to ask that you all please refrain from talking about anything datamined out of the demo.
please! even though I'll probably still manage to spoil myself -_-
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:16 am

Spoiler:
I... I love it.

Edit: I had to put a "spoiler" around it since it's so big.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 am

I played through the Demo and it turns out after the main story of the demo is finished you can capture pokemon (THERE ALL IN THE 30'S!!!!!) also in the Demo a unique thing Battle Bond does is increase the power of Water Shuriken. On another note in the small Cinematic after the main story of the demo there are new characters shown that look like Kahunas and Trial Captains.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next