Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure

Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 am

This is a post where i will post different chapters of Karasu's tale of him journeying across the Tunod region with his Pokemon so i guess you can call it a Fanfiction. There will be alot of chapters and team updates so lets start with chapter 1 and the sprite i Will be using for this adventure.
Sprite: Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure <a href=Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Pokemo10" />
The sprite is a Pokemon Ranger sprite and Most of the pokemon on the team updates will be used from the Game as well and the sprites will be used from spriters resource. I recoloured it and put some stuff on it to try and make it look like karasu. He's ment to be clenching his fist in 1 hand and looking at the other open hand.

Story will be in the post below this one also why don't you guys give a try at creating your trainer sprites with Pokemon ranger sprites as a base?

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 1: begining

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:38 am

Chapter 1: beginning.
Hi my name is Karasu and I’m 15 years old and I’m from the Tunod region. After a night of filling out paperwork in my hometown of Glenwood. I decided to take a rest and sleep because the next day that paperwork will allow me to be a Fully Fledged Pokémon Trainer! As I slept through the night I woke up in a forest and I thought to myself. “Hey this is not my bedroom how did I get here?” I start walking round a man runs up to me. “Wh-what are you doing in a place like this? I wasn’t expecting anyone to come…I’ll take you back this one, and explain best I can, OK? The mysterious man said, “Don’t be scared, I’ll make sure to get you back over safely. But the trip isn’t fun at all…” the man then clicked his fingers and teleported me back to my bedroom. “This is the right place? He asked “This..is..but how?” I responded “I’ll explain later… somehow, you managed to slip form your universe to mine from here. It's a good thing you appeared so close to me, or there’d be big trouble. Now that you’ve been there, there’s nothing to stop you from slipping through again, so be careful. And…erg…” he halted while talking I began to get worried “I’m sorry, I have to go. I’ll try to explain later! Bye!” the mysterious man then teleported away. “Well I better Head over to the professors place to hand in this paperwork” I thought to myself.
End of chapter one.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 2: Welcome to the world of pokemon

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:39 am

Chapter 2: Welcome to the world of Pokémon.
I started to get out of my bedroom locked the door behind me seeing as I live on a granny flat and walked down the stairs to greet my parents whom were waiting for me. “Karasu! Good to see you up and about! Your Dad and I were just about to go to the store in Chocco town to get a few things.” Mom said. “Oh, I almost forgot! Prof.Willow called earlier, and asked for you to deliver those papers ASAP to his Lab so you can get your licence to be a trainer. You better head over right away! It’s bad manners to leave someone waiting! I love you! Make sure you stay safe!” My mother said as she dragged my dad towards Chocco town. I started walking towards the prof’s lab when I walked past one of the pride and joys of our town The Johto starter Statue I then thought to myself “why do we have a statue of Johto region starter Pokémon when on the papers it says that the starters will be form Sinnoh?” I ignored the fact about the statue and continued to Willows lab. As I entered the lab many scientists greeted me as I saw the old man typing away on his computer. “Sup Willow how are ya” I asked “Ah, you made it! I was getting worried you wouldn’t show up. You could of missed out on getting your starter Pokémon Today if you didn’t bring those papers over as quickly as you could.” Willow responded “WHAT!!!!” I yelled back “Now don’t worry I was only joking now as I was saying most regions have you pick 3 Pokémon but I got 2 more Pokémon specially brought over from Sinnoh and normally we would have Johto starters but these are all imported from Sinnoh. So if you go over to the case to my left there are 5 pokeballs with names marked on them so take your pick.” Prof.Willow said. I walked up to the case and saw 5 pokeballs gleaming the 1st one had a sticker saying turtwig the 2nd piplup the 3rd chimchar the 4th shinx and the 5th said riolu. “Hmm… I choose you! Chimchar!” I said as I grabbed the pokeball and let the little fire monkey jump out of its pokeball “Chimchaaarrrrr” said the chimchar “aww look at you your so cute” I said to the little fire monkey. “You can also give your Pokémon a nickname why don’t you give it one to form a Stronger bond towards it” Said Prof.Willow. “Hmm How about Natsu you like that name lil buddy?” I asked the chimchar “Chaar!” the chimchar responded, “I think I’ll take that as a yes from now on your name is Natsu!”
End of chapter 2!
Team update: [img]Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Karasu10[/img]
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 3: Pikachu

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:47 am

Chapter 3: Pikachu
“Unfortunately Karasu I do not have any pokeballs or pokedexs left to give you but I have a friend in Chocco town called the Tinker who might have some left at his lab. Why don’t you go over there and see?” Prof.Willow explained.
I thought to myself “Well May as well go there with Natsu and show my parents my starter thy should still be over there at the shop.” I thanked Prof.Willow and left his lab. “So Natsu ready to meet my parents” I asked “Chimchar Chim!” Responded Natsu. “Alright lets go!” I said as Natsu and I dashed to Chocco town with smiles on our faces. Before we left Glenwood a old man halted us and said he could hear loud noises coming from up ahead respectfully I said I would investigate for him. Natsu and I made it to a location between Glenwood and Chocco town called Forest path where Pokémon roam free and to our surprise we saw My mom and dad being halted by a Pikachu wearing a red scarf “Go on! Shoo! Let us pass!” my dad said swinging his shoe at him which seemed to enrage the Pikachu even more. “Hey, Pikachu! Quit harassing my parents and let them through!” I yelled as I was running towards them. The Pikachu got even more enraged and started to attack me “may as well use this as my 1st battle Go Natsu!” I said as the chimchar jumped off my shoulder. “Natsu use scratch” I commanded As Natsu jumped towards the picture and use a ferocious sharp scratch against the Pikachu but it wasn't enough the Pikachu then hit Natsu in the stomach with a quick attack but Natsu wasn’t going to go down that easily “Alright Natsu use another scratch attack!” I commanded again as Natsu yet again leaped towards the Pikachu letting out yet another Ferocious sharp scratch against the Pikachu. The Pikachu fainted and then ran away “Thankyou Karasu I thought we were never going to get to you and we got you some gifts from the shop in Chocco town!” Said Mom as she grabbed some new running shoes form her bag. “Your dad got you something to!” “I’ve never been one to pick out gifts but this is really useful” He said as he gave me an Exp Share. “thanks Mom and Dad I’ll look after these really well” I responded as I walked them back to Glenwood town to make sure that Pikachu would not come back. End of chapter 3!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 4: Rival

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:48 am

Chapter 4: Rival
I started to leave the town with Natsu and went to go see the Tinker at Chocco town but on the way I heard a kid around my age yelling out “COMING THROUGH!” “Hey, you there!” He rudely asked, “I heard that there was a Pikachu around here. Have you seen it?” he rudely asked again “Yeah there was but I scared it off with my partner Natsu” I responded “WHAT!?” He Grumbled, “In that case, who are you?” he rudely asked again “My name is Karasu I just started my journey around the Tunod Region” I politely responded, “Well, my names Percy, and this is my partner Cyndaquil. Since we missed that Pikachu, how about we battle my Cyndaquil is raring to go as you can see.” He asked as his Cyndaquil started moving around hyperactively. I agreed to his challenge and defeated him in mere seconds with Natsu’s speed. “I didn’t expect to lose well I guess I’ll see you around Karasu seeing as I’m planning on taking on the Tunod region challenge as well Cya” Percy said as he ran off into Glenwood town. I made it to Chocco town where The tinkers lab could be seen atop of the town And I rushed towards it hoping that he would have some pokeballs and a pokedexs lying around. “hello is anyone here by chance called the tinker?” I asked “Yes that would be me I heard from Prof.Willow that you would be coming here so I had these prepared” the tinker said as he handed me a bag which had a pokedexs and pokeballs inside it “thanks Tinker” I said with glee “No worries just make sure to put them to good use” he said. Well time to go to my next destination I guess.
End of chapter 4!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 5: Sentret

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 am

Chapter 5: Sentret
As I was about to make my way to milkshake swamp with a straw in hand I saw a old woman chasing a Sentret around. I said to myself milkshake swamp can wait and chased after them. “Please stop that Monster Its got my Mothers necklace its been handed down for generations in my family” The old woman said “no worries I’ll help you” I replied “better see what the pokedexs has to say about this” I said as I pulled out the pokedexs and scanned the Sentret “Sentret the Scout Pokémon! They take turns standing guard when it is time to sleep. The sentry awakens the others if it sense danger. If one becomes separated, it turns sleepless with fear.” The pokedexs bleeped. I decided to capture this Sentret thinking that it must of gotten separated from its group “Natsu Stop its Tracks with a Ember!” I yelled as I threw Natsu’s pokeball out and a burst of flames went flying in front of the Sentret. “Now use scratch!” I commanded again making the Sentret faint “Now for the pokeball!” I said as I threw it towards the Sentret. The pokeball shook 3 times and then showed stars above it “Alright! I caught Sentret!” I yelled out loud for no reason. I walked up to the lady and let the Sentret out of the pokeball. “Come on give the lady her necklace back” I asked. The Sentret sadly gave the old woman her necklace back and thanked me kindly and walked back to her home. “Huh I guess your coming along with me and Natsu now Sentret which means we need to give you a name” I said. The Sentret looked at me happy as if it was glad it was going to come with me so I assume I was correct about it being separated from its group. “how about… Claire!” I asked. The Sentret jumped up and down with glee “alright from Now on your Claire the Sentret!” I responded and returned her to the pokeball.
End of chapter 5!
Team update: Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure <a href=Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Karasu11" />
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 6: Milkshake swamp

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Chapter 6: Milkshake swamp
I started dashing over towards milkshake swamp with a Red and white striped straw in hand hoping to have some delicious milkshake goodness when I noticed that the Tinker was being blocked from the path towards milkshake swamp “Karasu these 2 orange suited people won’t let us into milkshake swamp! This is outrageous!” he yelled towards me “You can’t come in were performing a experiment inside ya see” one of the orange suited man said rudely “Still preying on innocent travellers, Team Fusion?” a mysterious voice said out loud. A man with green hair walked out and scared them off with a big BOO. The orange clothed people then ran off. “sorry for that my name is Blake and I am the champion of the Tunod region If you would be so kind to help me there are more of those fools inside Investigating the ruins for some reason” Blake asked. I said yes I would Seeing as I Really wanted to drink some milkshakes from milkshake swamp. I followed Blake inside and to my surprise Natsu, Claire and I were really sad when we found out it was a plain old swamp. After walking around a bit The group came to a big ruined area with stone pillars and tablets everywhere. “Sh there’s one of them up there” Blake whispered quietly. We walked up to the man and he started talking about some stuff we could not really understand but what we could understand is they got what they came for then he ran off. Blake said that he had to go back to the league to deal with some things and the tinker also had to go but left a parting gift one of his latest Inventions that allows communication between pokemon! I decided to test it out straight away and asked Natsu and Claire a question “so what do you guys think of our adventure so far?” I asked, “Its great so much exciting stuff has happened since I’ve been cooped up in that lab!” Natsu said loudly “I guess its okay I thankyou for taking me off of my evil path and helped me give the necklace back to that old woman” Claire said politely “Wow it really does work!” I said in excitement as I returned them back to there pokeballs. Suddenly I felt dizzy and somehow ended up in another part of Milkshake swamp.
End of chapter 6:
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Chapter 7: I heard you like Mudkips

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Chapter 7: I heard you like mudkip
“wha……what happened? Did I slip through the universe again?” I said to myself
“Oh! I thought I heard a commotion…do you remember me?” A familiar voice said. “My name is Luke…I was the one who brought you back to you room last time. As I predicted, you managed to slip through again. I’m kind of in a rush, so I’ll have to hold off explaining again. Would you mind helping me? I’m looking for a Mudkip that’s somehow slipped through the universe It’s somewhere around here, but I can’t find it anywhere…….I’d appreciate it if you could look around for me. If you find it, I’ll explain what’s happening as best I can.” Said Luke. I agreed to help him find the Mudkip so I walked around the swamp trying to find something running around as soon as I gave up hope there was a little blue Pokémon running around I assumed it was Mudkip so I chased after it. It was shaking in fear not knowing what’s going on I’ve never seen a Mudkip before so I checked the pokedex “Mudkip the Mud Fish Pokémon. On land, it can powerfully lift large boulders by planting its four feet and heaving. It sleeps by burying itself in soil at the water’s edge.” I didn’t want to fight the Mudkip I wanted to help it so I asked if its okay “Who are you what’s going on Don’t touch me!” the Mudkip said covering its head with its front legs “I’m not going to hurt you I’m here to help you” I said. I got it to start following me towards Luke so He could explain this to the both of us. “I’m sorry, but the portals about to close but there’s no time to explain! Get to the portal!” Luke said sadly. I jumped through the portal and the Mudkip followed me “well seeing as your family isn’t around here want to come along with me?” I asked “Sure it beats being confused and alone!” the Mudkip replied. I picked up the Mudkip “from now on your going to be known as Sam” I said as I touched him with a pokeball.
End of chapter 7!

Team update: [img]Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Karasu12[/img] Also i finally found out that Natsu means summer in japanese.

Note: I am now taking requests to make people Pokemon ranger overworld sprites just pm me if you want one and i'll make one.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure Empty Re: Pokemon Glazed Karasu's Mind Blowing Adventure

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down