Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by TriShade Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:59 am

The group silently continued their journey, with Zeno leading the way. They walked for what felt like days before Karasu broke the silence. Suddenly he had his sword around Yria's neck, "You must have used some dark magic to make me doubt myself, but I`m sure now that you were the one who killed them. You horrible witch, prepare to d-" Zeno swiftly created a Shadow Zapdos in front of Karasu and Yria. Karasu froze then collapsed. "You! I knew you two were collaborating against us!" Kitten screamed as she charged at Zeno. Suddenly, the ground was covered in ice cream. "That is enough!" boomed Beta, "I don't know how you plan to defeat the oracles if you can't walk without fighting! From now on...
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:31 am

everybody leaves eachother alive!
The group started walking further. Yria started looking down when she walks.
Like she's thinking of something she doesnt want to remember. 'Are you alright'? Says Zeno. Yria looked straight ahead agian. She didnt react its like she's in her own world. (Karusu's mind:'why didnt she saw it coming... She didnt defend herself in any way. Does she want to die'?) Just out of nowhere Yria let herself fall on the ground. 'Its getting late. Should we set up camp'?
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 am

"Aye, we camp here tonight." Beta Answered. "Kitten and Zeno take the first watch, remember what I said. Karasu and Yria will gather firewood. Try to build up friendly relationships and get rid of the bad blood. That goes for kitten and Zeno too. The rest of you set up th tents. Cake city is just a day away." Beta ordered. Beta wondered what would happen in the following days...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:48 am

... he was worried of Future's appearance. What did he want, why did he leave the fire jelly? As Beta looked into the distance he saw the rainbow glow Future's Ho-oh had left behind. Then it hit him! This was a warning, Beta remembered the direction in witch their attacker had flown to in his retreat - north. He was going for the Jelly castle...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:55 am

This is terrible, beta thought. I must warn him. "Swellow i need you." Beta commanded. "Give this message to the jelly pope" Swellow agreed and flew off. "godspeed my friend...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:53 pm

godspeed." Beta watched as the swellow disappeared in the distance. In the forest, Karasu and Yria were collecting fire wood. "Karasu?" Yria called.
"What do you want, witch?"
"What do you have against me? Who do you think I killed?"
"My family with that Zapdos of yours. Do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to trust you?"
"I haven't killed anyone!" Yria took a deep breath, "I don't think you're stupid, Karasu. In fact, I think I know how you feel. My-"
"You don't have any idea how I feel! My whole family is gone! And now you're going to kill this new family I've found!"
"Please calm d-"
"No!"
"Please Karasu," Karasu was yelling at her but she continued, "My parents died when I was six, the whole town thought I had done it." Karasu began to calm down. "I had to live with my grandp-"
"See! I knew it! Plus, those were probably all lies!" Karasu yelled and dropped his fire wood. "I'm done with this. I'll kill you now!" Karasu charged at Yria but she pulled out daggers and blocked his sword. "Please don't do thi-" "You had those ready to kill me too, didn't you!" "Please Karasu, do you really want to bloody your hands? I know how hard it is to trust-" Karasu lowered his sword and turned around. "I'm supposed to be the hero..."
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Yria was just about to chase after Karasu, but a rustleing was heard from the nearby bushes and a zangoose jumped out of the forest in attack. Yria dodged the attack. Karasu turned thwoards Yria but another zangoose took him to the ground. Before they knew it Yria and Karasu were sorounded. They both took out their pokeballs and prepared for battle. Yria released her Mawile, while Karasu sent out his snorunt. They took a formation and the snorunt used icy wind blowing the attackers away. Mawile struck thwoards Karasu."I knew it, she'll kill me the first chace she gets!"-he thought. To his surprise The mawile's jaws grabed two zangoose and flung them into a nearby tree. From the bushes however a Zangoose twice the size of the surrownding smaller zangoose, it had odd blue markings instead of red. It attacked with a dark pulse, but mawile broke it with a protect. Mawile then jumped and clamped its jaws around the zangoose's head. Yria then threw her ultraball and caught the injured zangoose with no problem...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:43 pm

"Yria, I'm... uh... sorry." Karasu said.
"I understand Karasu, I'm glad you don't think I'm a murderer anymore."
"I never said that, just that I forgive you if you did."
Yria paused, "why does everyone think I'm a murderer..."
Back at the camp, Zeno and Kitten were getting along surprisingly well. "This is boring," Zeno pointed out, "nothing's happening. I thought guard duty would be more interesting."
"This is normal," Kitten replied, "wouldn't you rather be bored then dead?"
"Point taken."
"It's getting dark, Yria and Karasu better come back soon."
As if by magic, Karasu and Yria showed up to the camp.
"Where's the firewood?" asked Zeno.
They simply shook their heads. Kitten and Zeno stared.
"Excuse me?" was Kitten's only response.
"We were attacked by Zangoose, ok? Here's proof." Yria said and released her new partner. Karasu nodded slightly to thank her. "Aah, you're back." Beta said as he arrived. "Sorry Cardinal, we don't have any fire wood. What should we do?" asked Karasu.
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:53 pm

...but just then, a large group of bandits ran into the group's view. "We got 'em now, boys" announced one of the bandits. "Hand over all your money and weapons, NOW!" demanded another. "What? No!" Karasu yelled at the bandits, and drew his sword, preparing for a fight. "Ha!" laughed one bandit, "You really think you can take all of us?" questioned a bandit. "There's at least thirty of them," said Yria, "We can't take them all" Beta agreed, stating "We would have higher chances of surviving if we ran" But Karasu bravely said "No, we can beat them. We are the heros, right? We can't lose!"...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Out of no where a hooded figure appeared.
"I suggest you guys back off," said the mysterious figure to one of the bandits.
"Ha! You think you can take us on punk!" barked the bandit.
"Looks like you leave me no other choice but to cut you down," said the figure as he drew his sword and prepared to fight
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Yria, Karasu, Beta, Kitten and Zeno were preparing to fight to. They fought hard, they defeated many men, but eventualy lost. They woke up
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:39 pm

To a hooded figure above them. "lucky for you I was passing through came a calm and slightly cocky voice...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 pm

He removed his hood and said "My name is Ignis." Ignis had tan skin, spiky black hair, and red eyes. He also appeared to be wearing armor.
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm

"You all are really lucky I saw you, or you might not be alive right now." Ignis said. Zeno then asked "Were are we?" "Don't worry. You're safe. Those bandits put up quite a fight, and simply overpowered us." stated Ignis. "However, the theif girl was hurt in the fight and I don't have the medicine to help her. I hope one of you is a healer, or she might die from her wounds."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 pm

''Maybe I can help her with my magic.'' Zeno said. ''That could help'' Ignis said. Zeno tried to heal Kitten but it didn't help. Everyone was worried about Kitten, especially Zeno.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:02 pm

"It's no use." zeno said to Beta. "I can't do it." "Hmm...This is troubling." Beta replied. "i will take her as fast as i can to Candy City. I know a healer there known as kyle, when you get to the city when you arrive in 1 week from now, ask for him. good luck zeno." "likewise" zeno commented. "now Rapidash we ride!" and with that beta and kitten disappeared riding on rapidash...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 3 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm

with all thats going on right now karasu asked yria to follow him.
yria followed karasu to a clearing nearby.
Yria: so what did you want
karasu: i want you to battle me. if you win then i believe that you arent a murderer. if i win then that means you have to face the facts that you and your zapdos murdered my family
Yria: fine deal
the two grabbed a pokeball from there pockets but something was weired about the one that karasu was holding. it had a Orange V on it and the pokeball top was Cream coloured. Yria through out her pokeball and her mawile came out and karasu through his out with a bright colour of white and orange appeared when karasu's pokemon was released. it was Victini the Victory pokemon.
Yria: how long have you had that for?
Karasu: ever since after that tragedy of the zapdos attack. i left the town with chilly and chillet and went in searching for some help. i was in a forest and fell into a pit trap which led to a cave. it was a underground spring and there was this pokeball there and thats how me and Victini met. now prepare to lose Yria.

Karasu took the 1st strike with a headbutt but mawile dodged........
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Both pokemon dished out lots of damage to each other and eventually..."Karasu! Yria! We need you!" Tri screamed as she came running up. "we have a problem" When they returned to the camp they saw what they were dealing with. 2 of Zeno. "you have got to be kidding me." Yria said...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:42 pm

"How did this happen?" Karasu asked.
"I...I don't know. It just kinda...happened." Tri replied. "One is really nice and the other is...well, evil. It's almost like his personality split and manifested as two different versions of him. I can't figure out what to do."
"Well, has either one said anything important yet?" Yria asked.
"Well, the nice one seems to only be worried about Kitten. And the mean one...well...he threatened to kill me, so I yelled for you guys." replied Tri.
Then Karasu asked, "What if we...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:03 pm

start attacking with our Pokemon but then sneak in from behind when he's distracted?"
"Sounds good to me" Tri agreed.
"Come on out!" Yria said, throwing four pokeballs into the air. Karasu did the same. The two looked at Tri. "Well?" asked Yria. "What? I don't have any pokemon." Tri replied. Karasu and Yria looked at each other and shrugged. When they returned to camp, Ignis was barely fending off mean Zeno. Nice Zeno was drawing pictures in the ground with a stick. "Ok friends, attack Zeno!" Yria commanded. "Same with you!" Karasu directed his pokemon. Crimson quickly dodged out of the way and mean Zeno encased himself in a bubble. "Oh, forgot about that..." said Karasu...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:21 pm

"How do we fight him now?" asked Yria.
"I don't think we can. The thing looks impenetrable." Tri stated.
"Well, we won't know until we try." announced Karasu. He then drew his sword and charged at Evil Zeno's bubble. He swung his sword as hard as he could at the bubble...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:42 pm

but to no avail as Karasu bounced back.
"Right idea, Wrong technique," said Ignis as he unsheathed his sword and reached for one of his pokeballs, "Let me show you how its done kid"
"What do you mean kid? You don't look much older then me!" replied Karasu.
"Humph whatever. Come on out ENTEI!" exclaimed Ignis as out came the beast of fire Entei.
"Entei charge up the sword" Ignis ordered.
Entei shot a ball of fire at the blade of the sword engulfing it with fire and with that Ignis swung at the bubble......
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:19 am

The bubble burst in an array of flames, knocking the evil Zeno onto the ground. Ignis and Entei closed in on him.

"That's how you do it," Ignis said, looking straight at Zeno. He raised his sword again. Tri ran in front of him.

"Stop! If you kill him, you'll kill the other half, too!" Tri exclaimed. Ignis lowered his sword, but he pointed it at the evil Zeno to keep him from making any sudden moves.

"What do you propose we do then?" Ignis questioned. Tri just shook her head. She didn't know how they could rejoin the two Zenos together into the same body. Ignis sighed heavily. He knew they would need to come up with an idea on how to get the true Zeno back. In the distance, the good Zeno was thinking about how Kitten was doing...

All day Beta and Kitten rode on Rapidash, with Kitten passed out in Beta's arms. Beta knew that Candy City was a two day ride away and he had to make up as much ground as possible before Kitten bled out. He had managed to wrap up Kitten's wounds with a torn piece of his cape, but he knew it wouldn't be enough to last forever.

As the sky got darker, Beta decided to set up camp and rest for the night. He dismounted from Rapidash and laid Kitten down gently on the ground. Once she was settled, he searched for firewood and stared a fire, wrapping his cloak around Kitten to keep her warm. Kitten stirred and opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" she mumbled, starting to sit up.

"Lie back down, you're too injured to move," Beta said, trying to push Kitten back down into a lying position.

"Get off, I'm perfectly fine," Kitten pushed Beta's arm away and sat all the way up. She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and flinched.

"Told you so," Beta sighed as Kitten fell back down on the ground, gasping.

Kitten gritted her teeth. "I've been through worse before. This is nothing. Take me back to the group."

"We're not going back. We're going to Candy City to get you fixed up," Beta stated bluntly. The last thing he wanted was for her to get her way and have her death on his hands. "Get some rest, we're leaving again in the morning."

"Fine," Kitten grumbled and turned over on her side. She felt Beta's cape on top of her and threw it back at him. "I don't need this. I'm fine on my own." Beta sighed heavily and wrapped it back on top of her.

"Don't be stubborn, just accept that you need help," Beta looked down at the young girl with hopelessness. She looked back at him angrily and then looked away, her face getting hot with embarrassment. Beta went back to his spot and watched over Kitten until she fell asleep, watching as her normally hard, stubborn features became soft and peaceful. Satisfied, Beta turned over and fell asleep himself. Then the next morning Beta and Kitten continued their journey to Candy City.

(Back at the Zeno group...)
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 am

'Is he alive'? Yria shouted behind everyone. 'He's fine' Ignis yelled.
'So lets finish out fight Yria'! Karusu sed running to her.
Mawile what do you think? Mawile was sleeping on Yria's poncho. 'Well... maybe another time'? Yria sed not even caring.'Fine' Karusu grumeply replied. Good Zeno was drawing in the ground agian. Do you think Kitten and Beta are stil alive? Tri sed a bit scared.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:37 am

"I'm sure they're OK." Yria said. Just as seh finsihed that sentence rain began to drip from the darkened sky.
"We should go inside the tents!" Tri exclaimed."What about the Zenos?"-Yria asked-"We've got to drag them inside.". Karasu and Iginis draged the two Zenos in the tent as the downpoor began, Ignis keeping his sword around evil Zeno's throat.

Meanwhile Beta, awoke from the sound of the raindrops. He went out of the tent and stood in its perifery. He looked into the near bushes and saw a black object, he went out in the rain to check what it was. It was a chared body, it appeared to be a bird pokemon, it was holding something in its claws. Beta picked the small object and opened it up. He was terrified to read the contents:
"Dear Great jelly pope Istas,
I am sending this to warn you of a dangerous pokemon trainer going for the Candy City. He wields fire jelly and the legendary Ho-oh.
Your loyal servant BetaX."
The corpse was of his Swellow...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next