Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon May 18, 2015 9:47 am

As Yria walked down the hall way, Karusu's Victini hurried after Yria. 'Yria its Karusu, he is giving Zekrom a chance to control him'. ' Uhhm... what do you mean by that? Whait he is thinking negatifly agian'. Victini stared at Yria. ' Knew I was right' Yria grinned. 'Just hurry ' Victini said. Yria and Victini where going back to Karusu. 'This place is so familiar... It feels like a lost memory is about to come back' Yria said. ' What do you mean?' Victini replied. ' ' I dont remember but,,,, it is so familiar. It is just like something I know is related to this place'. Yria said.
Yria heard a familier voice coming out of the pathway Ignis has taken. She stopped right at that enterance. 'Interesting...' Yria said. 'Yria come one hurry up!' Victini shouted.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun May 24, 2015 12:31 am

But Yria let her curiosity take control of her. Ignoring Victini's orders, Yria ran down Ignis's path. As the voices got louder, she began to slow to a walk. She could see light coming from the room in front of her. She tried to hide in the shadows as she spied on the two who were talking. She recognized Ignis, but the other armored man was new to her. Once she felt she was in a position to not be seen, she began listening in on there conversation.

"You can't bring back Zekrom. It would just lead to more destruction and chaos." The stanger said, calmly.

"Lux, we need his power to defeat the one causing all the current destruction." Ignis said, raising his voice slightly, clearly becoming angry. Lux shook his head slightly. 

"You don't understand," Lux said, maintaining his calm tone, "the last time Zekrom was unleashed, he went on a rampage. He caused the Three Year Storm. As the guardian of this temple, I will not allow another person to release him, or I will die trying." Ignis, clearly distraught, turned around quickly. 

A brief silence followed. Ignis then broke the silence, stating, "We found a boy connected to Zekrom." Lux looked slightly confused. "Please explain," he said. Ignis continued, " He can tap into the power of Zekrom and maintain a Demon form. He may not have much, if any, control over it, but if he could learn to control his power, he could end this current plague on our lands." Yria instantly knew he was referencing Future. Lux thought over Ignis's statement before saying...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Wed May 27, 2015 2:21 am

"OK then bring me this boy and maybe I'll consi..." he was cut off by Victini yelling
"YRIA! IGNIS! SOMEBODY HELP!"
They turned to find V rushed into the room. It was then that Lux spotted someone hiding in the shadows. He drew his bow and prepared to fire.
"Whoever you are who's hiding in the darkness come out or you'll be shot where you stand"
Yria walked out with her hands raised.
"Lower your weapon she is one of my comrades" Ignis commanded
"What are you doing eavesdropping on us? "
"I heard voices and my curiosity just got the better of me" Yria admitted
"Well you know what they say curiosity killed the meowth. I could have killed you"
"We can talk about this later! Right now we need to get to Karasu he might be in trouble!"
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

Yria, Ignis and Lux ran in a big room. Karasu was standing there with the black stone and a blue aura around him. ''Karasu, give the stone back'' said Lux calm but demanding. ''No! You can't take my friend away from me!'' yelled Karasu. ''What should we do? Asked Yria.
''We need to get that stone from him. If that stone is taken away from him then he will be back to his normal self.'' said Lux. ''How we're gonna do that?'' Ignis asked. ''Why don't we have a sword fight?'' Karasu said. ''Ok, I will fight you Karasu. This is for your own good.'' Ignis said. They both prepared to battle. Karasu ran towards Ignis, but Ignis dodged him. Ignis then attacked Karasu with his sword, but Karasu blocked it with his sword.

Last edited by Zenox-rmp on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Jelly colloctive RP

Post by Karasugaming Thu May 28, 2015 2:36 am

After karasu blocked ignis's sword with his own he knocked ignis's sword out of his hand and pushed him to the ground and pointed his sword to him. but straight after that a mysterious man was standing in the other side of the room clapping his hands.
Ah excellent swordsmanship you have there too bad its going to be useless for you now said the mysterious figure

Who are you Lux demanded Leave this place at once!

hmmm i'd rather not ya see i want that zekrom to be put on that pedestal so i'll be taking it now said the mysterious figure

What makes you think im just going to give him to you Karasu replied still flowing with aura

Hmmm i think maybe my bisharp has something to say about that The mysterious man replied as a bisharp emerged from the shadows

How about we have a match? 3 pokemon each winner gets to take zekrom how about that He asked

Fine I haven't had a pokemon battle in ages lets go! But 1st tell me your name Karasu replied

Hmm Fine i'll tell you my name is K and I work for darkness and darkness only he replied

Wait so you don't work for Future or the oracles? karasu asked

Oracles yes Future no he replied

(Let The Battle Begin Karasu will be using Greninja, Victini and Gliscor and K will be using Hydreigon, Weavile and bisharp so its Greninja vs's hydreigon Victini vs's weavile and gliscor vs's bisharp)

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Thu May 28, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP!!!)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 am

"Alright Bisha" K started but was never able to complete that command as an arrow had pierced his skull.
Everyone had turned to face Lux.
"What? He would not comply with my request. He was a threat and it was only logical I removed him.Plus he wanted to awaken Zekrom I couldn't have him do that it's my job to protect this place."
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 am

"Well," Ignis said, bluntly, "That's one less problem to deal with." He looked over at the lifeless body of K. The arrow shattered the whole front of his skull. Lux looked over to Karasu, who was glaring at him like an Arbok would its prey.

"Karasu, give me the stone," Lux said calmly. "No!" Karasu quickly snapped. "I will NOT let you take my friend!" Lux could see Karasu slowly filling with rage as the aura around him expanded. Lux, choosing his words carefully, said, "I don't think you understand the magnitude of the situation. If Zekrom is released, his power would be too much for your body to handle. You would die. Painfully." Karasu stood firm on his side, however, yelling, "You can't take my friend away! I won't let you!" Lux sighed slightly, and began pacing back and forth through the chamber.

"Well, since you are so intent on keeping that...monster...with you, I think it is only best that you at least know and comprehend the history of it." Lux began to explain. Karasu looked slightly confused, but was willing to listen to Lux speak. "You see," Lux continued, "the last time Zekrom was unleashed unto our world seventy six years ago, he was angered. Do you know why?" Karasu pondered the question for a moment. "He was angry because he was awoken from his slumber," Lux said, not allowing Karasu to answer. "After he became angry, Zekrom went on a massive rampage, decimating anything that stood in his way without the slightest hint of remorse for the innocent creatures and people that he was slaughtering. I assume you've heard of the Three Year Storm, yes?" Lux asked. Karasu nodded. 

"Good," Lux continued, "because that rampage was the Three Year Storm. I don't think you want another catastrophe like that to happen again, correct? I assume you have friends out there who are enjoying not being dead, as I am right now." Karasu nodded again. His aura had begun to dim and fade away. "And as a sworn guardian of the Thunder Temple," Lux continued, "If you were to release Zekrom, I would have to do any and all things in my power to end your life."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Karasu looked down at the stone in his hand. A faint glow remained. Lux motioned for Karasu to hand it to him but Karasu ignored him. “I see that you can’t understand long-term consequences,” Lux said as he spun around to face Yria, “but how about short-term ones?” Yria stared in horror as Lux aimed his bow at her. Victini rushed towards Lux but Ignis stopped it. Karasu quickly looked back and forth between Zekrom and Yria. “I’m… I’m sorry Zekrom…” Karasu apologized as he handed the no longer glowing stone to Lux. “Now be gone.” Lux ordered Karasu and Yria. “What about V?” Karasu pleaded. “You clearly can’t be trusted with such powerful pokemon. Now listen to Lux or you won’t ever be able to listen to anyone ever again.” Ignis warned.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:35 am

The two began to exit the temple leaving Lux, Ignis, and V in the altar room.
"V, step onto the altar" commanded Ignis
"But" V protested
"Step onto the Altar!" Ignis said raising his voice
V then did as ordered and walked onto the altar. Lux knew what Ignis was was going to. The two walked to opposite sides of the platform and placed a hand on it. The Victini stood still fearful of what might come next. Aura began to cover the two guardians and began to creap it's way towards V. As soon as both auras made contract with the Victini, it began to glow a bright light, growing brighter and brighter. Until finally it stopped and where V once stood was an orange stone.
Ignis walked up to the altar and picked up the stone.
"What are you going to do with it?" Lux asked
"I'm just going to keep it safe. You should do the same to Zekrom there." Ignis said gesturing at Lux's other hand, which held the Deep Black Pokemon. The two then proceeded to place the stones into their pockets.
"So what are you going to do now that Zekrom is here?" Ignis asked
"Well seeing as that Zekrom is in it's dormant form, I will guard it.Right now thats my best option if I want to keep it from reawakening." Lux stated
"I know that boy is going to come running backing here as soon as you tell him I have the stone. So tell him this: no matter what he does I will not return it. For it is my job to protect and keep in check this temple and the legendary beasts of thunder."
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:05 pm

When he got to the entarance he saw Yria and Karusu sitting in the grass. Karusu looked down knowing what happend to V. '' What is our next destination?'' Ignis said.
'' How... How could you take a loved one away from somebody... Havent we lost enough in our lives?'' Yria said holding 2 Moon balls closely to her.
Their power was to strong for Karusu to handle, it would have bin the best if we took them''.
'' The best descision isnt always the right one Ignis, its so funny taking somebody away from you. Nobody even cares how the others feel. You just do whats the best. Its what everyone does, isnt it. You are getting on my nerves Ignis. You did plan all this from the start. Yria said.
''What''
'' What... thats all you can say! Why did you even take me with you in the first place!? You... know I'm useless''. Yria said looking down.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:08 pm

"You really wan't to know why i took you both away with me?" Ignis asked.
"Yes, why did you?" Yria replied.
"It's because you are weak. I was leaving and only i could keep you out of the way of the others whilst simultaneously fulfilling my duty to the greater good. Without you here to keep Karasu in line and on hold of his leash I would have failed my duty." Ignis explained.
"so, you did all this just to get some stupid stone?" Yria replied
"Precisely" Ignis quickly responded
"Then you are a self righteous, inhuman, high and mighty, better that everyone else, hypocritical, liar! YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMAN DECENCY AND YOU'VE LIED UNTIL YOU GOT WHAT YOU'VE WANTED! IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I WON'T HESITATE TO DRAW MY SWORD AND CUT YOU DOWN WHERE YOU STAND! NOW STAY HERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Yria began to throw herself into the violent outburst more and more. it is at this point Karasu saw things clearly for the first time. he knew he had to get her out of there before the situation got worse. "Yria calm down!" Karasu told her. alas, there was no answer. the only sound was that of heavy, angry breathing coming from Yria. studying her closely Karasu saw how her stance was weak and her movements were sloppy. he knew she was tired. From what he could tell she was about to collapse at any minute, (it couldn't hurt to speed it up a bit could it?), karasu though to himself. after quickly examining her once more he proceeded to pick her up and throw her over his shoulders."LET ME GO!" Yria screeched as he carried her off away from the thunder temple and into the woods. Coincidentally, after leaving the vicinity of the thunder temple and deeper into the woods, Yria almost instantaneously passed out due to exhaustion. It had been a few miles without a word from her before it finally dawned on Karasu that she was unconscious. With this realized, Karasu laid Yria down on the nearest tree stump. Slumping her onto the wood, unsheathing her sword form her belt and placing it into her hand. (for protection) he thought to himself. After this he proceeded to gather the materials to create a fire and set up a temporary camp...

Last edited by Istas on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:52 pm

To sleep in while the night was coming.
The others were preparing to make a camp too. ''I'm going to walk in the Woods to see if there is some wood to make a fire out of.'' Zeno-G said.
''Okay, but be carefull'' Kyle said. Zeno-G walked through the Woods and saw some pretty flowers. ''Oh, they look nice.'' Zeno-G said.
There was standing a vague figure under the trees. ''They sure do.'' Said the vague figure with a sarcastic tone. ''
''Who'se there?'' Zeno-G said. ''You alreay forgot me?'' Said the figure. ''Zeno?'' Zeno-G asked.
''Who else?'' Zeno-E walked away from the tree to stand in a beam of sunlight.
''What are you doing here? Maybe the others will know that you are here and maybe they will try to kill you.'' Zeno-G whispered.
''Oh, are you scared? Scared for yourself or for me?'' Zeno-E said.
''I'm scared for both of us. We don't know what will happen when one of us gets killed.'' Zeno-G whispered.
''They say both of us die and why are you still whispering? Nobody can hear us.'' Zeno-E said.
''It's just to be safe. What if one of us gets killed? Maybe we both die.'' Zeno-G said.
''So what?'' Zeno-G asked. ''You're scared of dying?''
I am, and you should be scared too. If something terrible happens to me and I die, you could die too.'' Zeno-G said.
''And if we die we can't fuse back, is that what you're trying to say?'' Zeno-E asked.
''Yeah, exactly!'' Zeno-G yelled.
''Shut up! Be silent, remember?'' Zeno-E whispered.
Zell and Kitten heared Zeno-G and they thought to go and search for him because he was gone for a pretty long time.
''So you want to fuse back?'' Zeno-G asked. ''I never thought to hear that from you.''
''Well, it is kinda complicated to explain.'' Zeno-E said silently.
''I got a plan on how we can fuse back.'' Zeno-E said.
Oh, really?'' Zeno-G said surprised.
Zeno-E wanted to explain the plan but then he heard a rustle. He ran away as fast as he can.
''Zeno, wait!'' Zeno-G screamed. ''If you join us we can turn back to normal!''
''Wait, Zeno?'' Zell asked. He saw Zeno-E running through the Woods.
''He's too far, we can't catch him now.'' Kitten said.
''Why didn't you catch him?'' Kitten asked.
''I don't know, he wanted to explain me how we could turn back to normal. I just listened to him without thinking that I could catch him'' Zeno-G said silently.
''Well, we can't do anything else now. Let's go back to the camp, shall we?'' Kitten asked.
''Yeah.'' Zell said.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:20 am

Ignis stood there and watched them leave.
"She doesn't know what shes talking about. Sooner or later Karasu would have gotten out of control and hurt, maybe even kill someone. Whatever, I need to head out." Ignis sated to himself
Right as he began to walk in the direction he came from, Talonflame arrived and landed on his shouder.
"You're back. Did you find Future's hideout?" asked Ignis
Talonflame gave a nod "Talon!"
"Alright, tomorrow we'll head out for it. But for now you'll have to rest." Ignis said as returned the fire bird to it's pokeball.
Nightfall was approaching so Ignis had to stop and set up a camp. He gathered wood and started a fire.
The guardian sat down looked into the fire thinking of the events that had happened earlier that day.
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:21 am

deep the flames burned, almost hypnotic. Slowly panning out, it became entrapped within a brazier mounted upon a stand at the entrance to an elegantly decorated building. Within the building were the standard jelly ball arrangements, seating on the left, jelly only buffet on the right and The holy table at the back overlooking the entire event. From his pedestal in one of the side panels of the estate's room's, Mr Wigglesworth the Luxray prowls around the room glaring at the guests. On the other side of the room in a quite exquisite chair and donning an even more exquisite robe was the holy pope Istas. "ahahahaha!" a snooty laugh came from the holy table. "that has got to be the best joke I've ever heard!" came an even snootier voice. "i'm sorry I don't seem to know you." replied holy pope Istas as he studies the pasty, lanky man with a monocal "ah...uhm...well....I'm Jelliopolis' tax bailiff, Reginald." the man replied. Immediately loosing interest in the man who's name he had no intention of remembering. "Right, I'm bored now, fetch me a lute player and a troupe of dancing pokemon, and bring Mr Wigglesworth's steak!" The pope commanded. within a few minutes the steak was brought out and Mr Wigglesworth was feasting on it like a starving servant. soon after, the troupe of dancing pokemon and a fiddle player entered the room. they set up and the fiddler began to play a melodic tune. immediately the pokemon began to dance with the now hypnotic tune and all eyes fixed upon the pokemon swaying and spinning...

Meanwhile on the walls of the estate. A short and stocky figure stood motionless observing the city below. then he spotted something, something stacked up that looked highly suspicious, perhaps even a dead body. "Hey Kain!" the guard shouted to another guard below. "Huh...WHO'S THERE!?" shouted Kain the guard. "It's a me, Mario!" He replied. "There's a pile of stuff over there, me thinks it's a dead body, go check it out!" Mario finished. "okay!" Kain replied. Upon reaching the 'pile of stuff' Kain discovered it was in fact a dead body. Even worse yet that it was stripped naked. "Oh dear...this is that fiddle player. Wait! if that's him then who's playing up in the party? OH DEAR!" Kain said aloud in the empty street where none could hear. Rushing back to the gates in a hasty manner he shouted with all of his voice "OPEN THE GATES! THERE'S AN ASSASSIN AT THE PARTY!" the gates immediately open up as the jelopian guards assembled a garrison just beyond the gate. "Our holy pope is in danger and we need to go rescue him!" Kain announced. A menacing roar came from the troops. immediately turning and marching towards the estate...

As the hypnotic song came to a climax the dancing pokemon dropped to the floor lifeless and so did all others in the room, save for Pope Istas. Then the fiddler stopped fiddling. "You there, what is the meaning of this?" Pope Istas inquired. The man began walking. "It's simple really. I'm here." he revealed a blade from within the bow of the fiddle. "to end your life!" he finished. "Who sent you?!" Istas demanded. "My One true Lord. Future!" he answered. he was closer now, you could see the taint of future's control on the man. "And now I shall show no mercy!" With this he raised up his blade and prepared to strike...

He swung for the jelly pope but the mighty Mr Wigglesworth jumped in front of the blade to protect his friend. the blade struck through his body, steel through flesh, the dagger cut deep. As it drew itself down the wounded Luxray the blade snapped in two and shattered on the floor. With a spine chilling yelp the luxray collapsed to the floor and slowly bled out next to his paralyzed master. "You...You...YOU...YOU WILL PAY!" Istas screams as his beloved friend lies on the floor in a pool of blood next to his feet, dagger shattered and shards still within his lifeless body. Quickly after this event the garrison finally arrived. "My Lord, we got here as fast as we cou-" Kain was cut off. "NOT FAST ENOUGH!" Istas yelled at Kain who had just seen Mr Wigglesworth lying in a pool of blood on the cold floor. "TAKE HIM TO HIS DEATH NOW!" Istas ordered. "Yes my lord." Kain said as he signaled two soldiers to take him away. "I would love to give you the honor of taking my life, but alas, my master has other plans. May we meet again. NOW I SACRIFICE MYSELF TO MY LORD!" Immediately swallowing a pill and falling to the ground, foaming at the mouth. "my...lord..." Kain spoke delicately. "Remove his body, decapitate him and stick his head on a spike in the center of the city. and prepare Mr wigglesworth for burial. Once that is done triple the patrols on the walls. War is coming" Istas ordered. "It shall be done my lord." Kain commanded the troops and left. the soldier had a moment of silent thought (what if war is coming? but where is it coming from?)...

Through the endless forests and trees was a particularly large camp, on the outskirts stood LM, looking up at the stars. Then footsteps came up behind him. He turned around to see Future standing there. "Now you're under my control LM, I shall tell you my plan, but first i shall tell you how i came to be like this." Future told LM...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 am

"If I had any control of my body right now, I'd slay you where you stand, and I would make it as painful as possible." LM said, enraged. Future could see how serious LM was, and could even feel the binds of his control over LM fraying. Future shrugged at LM's comment, and snarkily replied, "Well, I appreciate it, but that's a bit off topic, isn't it?"

Future smirked, and continued, "So, about me and why all this. You see, when I was very, very young, my father left me in the Ashlands. I had to fend for myself in that wasteland, which isn't easy when you're so young, but I survived, obviously. I had to survive off of Fire type Pokemon, which wasn't fun, mind you. They don't taste good in the slightest, but they gave me a...hot...ability."

Upon saying this, Future grabbed LM's right forearm, which began to burn vigorously. LM winced at the immense pain as his skin burned. "Hmm," Future said, sounding slightly impressed. "When I did that to Beta, he screamed. Then again, it was on his face, so it's hardly fair to judge. Should we make it fair?" Future questioned, releasing his grasp of LM's arm, and gestured towards LM's face. "I think I'm good," LM responded, still wincing at his seering flesh. "Suit yourself," Future replied.

"Anyways, back to story time," Future continued. "So, after a lot of years living there, I don't remember how many. I think I was about 14 or so. Anyways, after a long time, I stumbled along this Ho-Oh, and I wanted to capture it, so I did. However, in the 'heated' battle, Furo, my Darmanitan, was badly injured, and went into a permanent Zen mode. Once I captured this beauty, I knew I had immense power in the palm of my hand, and I vowed from that point onward, that I would do anything in my power, and I would make any sacrifice I could, to take control over the Jelly Kingdom. I vowed I would end Pope Istas's life at all costs, and I plan on seeing that vow through."

Upon finishing his story, there was a pause. LM began thinking over everything that had been the effect of Future gaining that Ho-Oh. The murder of all of his friends and family. The destruction of his home town, and many other villages. The murders of hundreds of innocent people. LM was furious, and Future could feel it. Future knew LM resented him, and wanted to mock and tease him, but his fear of losing control of LM's mind held him back. "So," Future said, finally breaking the silence, "now you're probably wondering, 'How do you plan on defeating the Jellopian army and seizing control?' Well, I'll tell you."
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 am

-Why are you telling me this?- LM interupted.
-How can a soldier follow a plan without knowing what it is?- Future asked rhetoricly.
LM was silent for a moment, Future smiled, but his expression soon became serious.
-LM, let me ask you, do you like the rule of the jelly pope? A corrupt monarchy, that lets gangs of theives run around the country and pillage. A rule that allows for one of its major cities ot be destroyed by one man in about a day!
LM stood silent, Future was right, what was the point of fighting for the jelly pope?
-Even if you're right, you aren't a cause worth to fight for either, what would anyone gain from you in power? NOTHING! The answer is nothing! You are just a power hungry psychopath, who won't stop at anything to reach his goals, no matter how many have to die for that to happen!
Future looked displeased.
-I'm done here.- Future said coldly.
-What? You can't jus- LM began to speak but didn't finsih as he lost control over himself and began walking into the woods."Where am I going?" he thought. He then warped, when he teleported he felt imensly tiered "I must have teleported a long distance." he thought. He could see two guards standing in front of a door etched into a rocky hillside, it had iron barbs covering it. He looked up with his periferal vision and saw on top of the hill the walls of an enormous city...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:26 am

LM knew what was happening. He was at Jelliopolis. "I'll give you control once I get you inside the city." LM heard in his head. It was clearly Future's voice. "Why not now?" LM thought, hoping for a response. Unfortunately, he did not receive one, and was forced to walk up towards the doors. "Halt!" yelled one of the guards. LM stopped dead in his tracks. "The city is on lock down for fear of an approching war! No one goes in, and no one comes out!" The guard yelled, and continued, "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave." He put his hand onto his swords hilt, as did the other guard. LM couldn't move. "Don't make me ask again!" The guard yelled, agitated. Still, LM was unable to move at all. He couldn't even speak to explain.

"Sir," the guard announced, "I warned you not to mak-" Suddenly, LM drew his blade, and teleported up to the guard, stabbing him in the chest. Blood spurted out from behind the guard where the blade emerged from his back. The other guard yelped, and quickly tried to unsheath his sword, but before he could, LM teleported to him and swung his sword down through his shoulder down to his chest. The guard's eyes became lifeless almost immediately. LM was in shock. He hadn't done that. All of it was Future's influence. LM removed his blade from the guards corpse, and the guard's body slumped to the ground, blood pouring out of his wound. LM turned and proceeded towards the door. "Sorry about that, but they were never going to let you in," Future thought to LM. He slowly opened the gate, and carefully slid into the capital.

"Okay, you're free to do what you wish, as long as you infiltrate the castle and signal to us that you're in," Future thought to LM, who was still exhausted and in slight shock. "And," Future continued, sounding very serious, "I can see what you see, so if you try to escape, I won't hesitate to kill you." LM regained control of his body, and being as it was the middle of the night, he headed towards the nearest inn he could. Upon entering, he checked his pockets to see how much gold he had, which was more than enough, and proceeded to rent a room. He entered his room, and layed onto the bed. He began thinking about what was about to happen. He knew that a war was in fact coming, and he could possibly die in it. His mind then shifted over to Kitten, who he knew he may never see again. He quickly shoved these thoughts from his mind. He knew they would meet again, but he hoped it wouldn't be as he is now, or it may very well be the last time they meet. He then thought about how he helped her escape and how he healed her from a fatal wound. He then thought about when she was in his tent after his fight with Zeno-E, and when she stitched him up after Zeno-G nearly killed him. He then came to a realization. He loved her. He then realized that is she comes to Jelliopolis during this war, she may die. Possibly by his hand. He, again, shoved these thought from his mind, and focused on going to sleep. It had been weeks since he's slept in a bed.

LM woke up, and yawned. He slowly leaned up, and glanced out the window. The sun was just coming up. He climbed out of the bed, popped his back, and left his room. He headed out of the inn, thanking the inn keeper on his way out. Once he got out to the street, he heard in his head, "Good morning, buttercup. How did you sleep?" LM sighed, and thought, "I wish not to speak to you." "Aww, but I wanted to talk about your thoughts last night," Future whined. "What about them?" LM thought, trying to hide what happened. Future realized this, and thought, "Don't hide it. I know you have feelings for the thief. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." A brief silence followed. LM then heard Future think, "by the way, good idea having you fight her. If she shows up, I'll have to make that happen." "If you do that, I promise you, you will not live to see another day. I will kill you in the most painful way possible. You will understand what all your actions have put me through my entire life." LM thought, furious and clearly very serious. Future, however, was not phased. "Oh, I'd pay to see that." He thought to LM, and continued, "Anyways, back to the mission at hand, get to the tallest tower in the castle and signal us." "Fine," LM thought, "but I will take no pleasure in it." LM briefly waited for a response, but received none. He then walked into a dark alley and teleported to the highest spot on the tower he could. "I guess this is the best spot," he thought. He glanced upwards, then looked out towards Grearland Woods, which could be seen in the distance. "Kitten," he thought, "I'm here." He then cast his Purple Flare straight up into the sky. "We see it, kid. You can stop it now." However, LM held it for a few more seconds in hopes one of his allies would spot it.

Karasu and Yria were at there camp near the outskirts of Grearland Woods, eating a breakfast of wild Tepig Karasu had hunted. Yria glanced up, and spotted a faint purple pillar in the distance. She squinted her eyes, and realized it was a Purple Flare. "Hey Karasu!" she said, excitedly. "Huh," he responded, his mouth full of food. "Look!" she said, pointing at the Flare. "What is it?" he asked. "It's LM's Flare!" She bellowed, "That means we can go meet up with a friend." "Well," Karasu said, "we can't really do anything else, and we need supplies anyways, so let's go." They packed up what little stuff they had, and left the forest for the Flares location.

Meanwhile, Kitten, Zeno-G, Zell, and Kyle were still searching for any trace of Future and his group, but to no avail. Moral was low, however, Zeno-G spotted a purple pillar immensely far in the distance. "Hey guys," He said, "look." Everyone turned around and saw what he was pointing at. Upon spotting it, Kitten felt a surge of relief and happiness. "Let's go!" she yelled, almost immediately taking off towards it at a full sprint. "Why?" Zell asked. "Because," Kitten yelled back, not stopping her sprint, "That's Lu-LM's Flare! If LM is there, then Future must be, too!" Everyone else had already begun to follow her besides Zell, so he sprinted on after them.

Upon arriving to Jelliopolis, the location of the Flare, Karasu and Yria noticed two corpses outside the gates...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Jelly colloctive RP

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Upon karasu and yrias arival to jelliopolis they did indeed find 2 knights who were guarding the entrance to jelliopolis lying there as dead bloody corpses.
It appears one of our enemies have already made there 1st move
It seems that way we better look around to see what we can find
Meanwhile at futures destination he is setting up a chess board with custom made pieces made to look like the group of heroes and his team of villains
It seems that 2 of the heroes have made it 2 the final dance floor perhaps I better give them a show there ghosts can remember Future places a chess piece looking like yria and karasu on part of the board that strangely looks like jelliopolis and Lm on a certain area as well
I hope He doesn't make me kill kitten or any of my friends
Well aren't we the worry warts Listen i got a job for you. My Ho-oh is going to set up a distraction for you so you can kill your targets that are in your vicinity will you do that for me please?
NO IM NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE ANYMORE! But you forget that i rule over you at the moment your mind is mine you cannot disobey me
Lm looked down in sadness and future let his ho-oh loose
LOOK ITS FUTURES HO-OH Karasu said as he grabbed yrias hand and flew up towards it with his gliscor.
But then a flash of purple light went straight past them
Karasu and yria then noticed that it was LM and started flying towards him

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it a bit)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 am

Karasu and Yria flew as quickly as they could towards LM. The barrage of magnificent purple fire was too quick for the Gliscor to dodge, however, and it got hit in the wing with the incredibly hot flames. It shrieked in pain and plummeted towards the ground. They hit the ground hard, but with minimal injuries. Karasu coughed and slowly began to lean up. He looked over towards the still body of his Gliscor.

"Come on," Karasu said to the Gliscor. Upon not receiving a response, he nudged it. "Hey, come on. You're all right," he continued, his voice filling with worry. "No," he said, quickly getting up, ignoring the pain he was in. "No no no. No!" he continued, tears welling up in his eyes. LM teleported down towards them, and stood, observing what Future had caused him to do. "No! Please no!" Karasu continued, tears beginning to roll down his face. "No! NO! Why!?" He continued. LM knew what he had done. The Gliscor was dead. Karasu began slamming the ground with his fists, crying over the corpse of his fallen team mate. LM quietly said, "Karasu, I'm...I'm sorry..." There was no response. Karasu continued to cry, and Yria was in shock from seeing the Gliscor die.

After a brief period, Karasu slowly stood up, tears still flowing, and said to LM, "...You...you did this..." LM replied by saying, "I am honestly sorry, but I can't contr-" "You did this!" Karasu interrupted him, quickly drawing his Longsword. "Karasu, don't do this." LM said, showing genuine worry for Karasu's safety. "No!" Karasu yelled. He had stopped crying, but tears were still in his eyes. "You killed him! You killed one of my friends!" "Karasu, I didn-" "I don't want to hear it!" Karasu interrupted again. "Yria, get somewhere safe." Yria, still in shock, looked up and saw the tempers flaring. She silently nodded, and ran to the nearest alleyway, as to avoid seeing anymore death. "Karasu, I don't want to do this." LM said. "I can't let you get away with this!" Karasu screamed, charging forward at full speed with his Longsword prepared to swing.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:28 am

Karasu swung his sword and Lm blocked it With his dagger
YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIENDKarasu...I Didn't mean to....I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT IVE HAD V TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AND ZEKROM AS WELL AND NOW YOUVE ACTUALLY TAKEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS LIVES SCUM LIKE YOU THAT TAKE PEOPLES LIVES SHOULDN'T EXIST Karasu said as he swung his sword again cutting Lm's shoulder as he Dodged.
Meanwhile Kyle and his group arrived at Jellyopolis noticing the corpses of 2 jelly knights lying in the entry way
well atleast we know were in the right place kyle said
The group entered Jellyopolis Walking into the dark lit City trying to figure out what was going on.
The group then heard a clash of metal hitting each other and ran towards the sound to investigate. The group then finds Karasu in a stance looking like he was about to kill LM and LM was holding his right shoulder that was just cut by Karasu's long sword. karasu held his sword towards Lm his eyes being covered by shade he was getting from his hair and headband Any Last Words SCUM Karasu asked LM As He lifted his sword into the air. LM shook his head and looked away karasu was about to slice Lm's head off Yria was looking away Covering her eyes as she knew what was about to happen STOP!!!!! A familiar voice yelled. Karasu looked over and saw kitten standing in shock with the group karasu and yria separated from WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KARASU TRYING TO KILL YOUR OWN FRIEND WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON! She asked as she started running towards LM's aid HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! Karasu responded as kitten halted. What do you mean Kitten said as she started to slowly walk back. Karasu signal'ed Yria to come out she started walking out with Karasu's Gliscor in her arms Showing Kitten We arrived here and saw Futures Ho-oh and started flying up towards it with gliscor. Then a bright purple light flew towards Us and we saw Lm on a tower thinking he was the attacker we started flying towards him and he started shooting rapidly and Paul got hit in his wing... well what we thought was his wing.... Karasu was explaining starting to well up with tears about his best friends death. He killed my best friend that Ive had since he was a Gligar Ive already had V Another long time friend taken away from me by Ignis and Zekrom taken away from me by some guy who guarded the thunder temple named lux. And then one of my friends lifes were actually taken away. HE WAS FAMILY! Karasu yelled out filled with tears
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:37 am

"Karasu..." LM said quietly. Karasu glanced towards LM, still enraged. "I didn't want to have to do that, and I fear what I may do soon," LM continued, "but I'm under Future's control...I didn't mean for any of that to happen...I'm...I'm sorry..." Karasu slowly lowered his blade to his side. "You..." Karasu began, "you are under Future's control? Like Beta?" LM stayed silent for a moment before replying, "Yes...I didn't want to attack you, but I guess Future saw you as a thre-" LM suddenly sprung up and pierced his blade deep into Karasu's chest. Blood exploded from his back. Karasu gasped slightly, his eyes wide open with fear. LM was in shock. "No!" Yria screamed, but it was too late. The wound was too great. LM slowly stepped back, pulling his Short Sword out of Karasu's chest. Karasu stood still for a moment before slumping to the ground, blood oozing from the wound in his chest.

"I...I..." LM began, but couldn't speak. He was in a lot of shock. He had just murdered his friend. The whole group was taken back in surprise. No one spoke, and silence filled the area. Eventually, Future emerged, clapping slowly. "Well done kid," he said. "Why...did..." LM began, but still, words were escaping him. "Now isn't the time. We can talk about it later, once I kill the Pope, of course," Future said. Silence refilled the area. "Hmm..." Future pondered, "I thought you would be a bit more...talkative about this, but you rarely see death, so I kinda understand it. Well, either way, I can't let you guys get in the way. Go on, guys. Kill them." Future gestured behind him, and then Beta and Zeno-E emerged from the alley. "We'll just be with the Pope, if anyone needs us," Future exclaimed. He gestured towards LM, who followed him, still appearing in shock. Before LM was engulfed by the shadows of the alley, he turned towards the group and sadly said, "I'm...I'm sorry..." He then turned back around and entered the alley, leaving Beta and Zeno-E with Kitten, Kyle, Yria, Zell, and Zeno-G.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay - Page 7 Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:36 am

(note during this update of the RP you must be listening to this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fqKUZ5cp0)
Yria ran towards Karasu trying to heal his wound Karasu stopped her
Yria ive come this far I don't want to go down being a wimp Please let my pokemon out of there pokeballs and help me up for my final battle Yria didn't want to do this but did it anyway She let out karasu's Donphan, greninja, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glalie Guys Karasu said sounding weaker and weaker by the second My pokemon Will hold them off for a while Go save the pope thats all I ask of you with my last few words Karasu said as He coughed up blood. The group nodded and ran towards jelly Pope Istas Palace Even though LM is under Futures control I still can't believe that His will was not strong enough to hold back against killing one of his own friends. Kitten was saying to herself not sharing with the group Well Guys atleast I get one last fight with you were all going to see paul after this....now.....ATTACK! Karasu said as a furious clash between pokemon and human alike happened. (summary Umbreon died by Being frozen and unable to breath, Leafeon was wilted away by to many strong attacks, Glalie suffocated due to a psychic attack, Donphan was pounded into the ground unable to move a muscle all bones and organs crushed, Greninja would not go down without a fight but was ended by Mega abomasnow and mega gallade. Karasu then got up and pushed yria away and she started running towards the way the group went to go help pope istas and as karasu accepted fate and was slashed by Beta and Zeno He was done for. Karasu is now watching over everyone happy that atleast one of his pokemon is alive that V will eventually fall into the right hands and that he got to see his best friend his Gliscor paul all in one place where harmony was throughout the area and there was no violence that only violence that was in the area were pokemon battles.) Beta and Zeno left to find yria but she came back and grabbed what was left of karasu and took him out towards a little garden area ordering her mawile to dig up a hole and using a stone edge to create a stone for his grave. She removed his Scarf and headband and then put his corpse into the hole Covering up the hole with the dirt her mawile dug up and putting karasu's headband and scarf on the tombstone. using magic she wrote "Here Lies Karasu. A brave warrior who helped fight against futures wrath on Jelliopolis but didn't live long through the fight. He cared alot about his friends and lost one in the line of battle. May he rest in piece"

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jelly RP)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 am

Zeno-G, Zell and Kyle ran at an empty square in the middle of the city. A few seconds later Zeno-E and Beta arrived.
''So you want to stop Future from killing off Istas?'' Asked Beta. ''Well then, you need to defeat us first.'' Zeno-E said confident.
''Well, it looks like we have to fight them.'' Zell said. ''But, I don't want to fight my other half.'' Zeno-G said.
''You need to. Or else we can't save the kingdom.'' Kyle said. ''Kyle's right. We need to beat them to save the kingdom.'' Zell said.
''*Sigh* Ok, if we need to fight I'll try my best to beat them.'' Zeno said.
''You can never beat us Charizardboy, Hippie and Hippie 2.0'' Zeno-E said defiantly.
''So come and battle us!'' Beta shouted.
Zeno-E threw a pokéball and Sableye appeared. Beta did the same and Abomasnow appeared.
''Why aren't using your Gallade?'' Beta asked surprised.
''He is too weak to fight. After the fight with Future he got injured.'' Zeno-E said silently.
''So they're going to use pokémon? I will use one to.'' Zell said while he grabbed a pokéball.
''Go Alakazam!'' Zell shouted.
''Go Pyroar.'' Zeno-G said.
Zell ran towards Zeno-E and punched him in his stomach. Zeno-E created a bubble around Zell and threw him against a wall. Beta takes his mace and runs towards Zeno-G, but Zeno-G created a bubble to protect himself from the incoming impact.
Kyle ran towards Beta, but Beta dodged him. Zell sttod up and ran towards Beta. This time Beta couldn't dodge the attack and was slammed in to the ground.
''Abomasnow, use ice shard on Zell!'' Beta shouted. Abomasnow fired the ice shard to Zell, but Alakazam protected Zell with a psychic.
Kyle ran towards Zeno-E and grabbed him.
''Pyroar use fire blast on Zeno!'' Zeno-G shouted. The Pyroar fired a fireblast to Zeno-E. Zeno-E quickly grabbed Kyle and pushed him towards the fireblast. Zeno-E created a bubble to protect himself from the fire, but Kyle got hit by the fireblast.
''What have I done?'' Zeno-G said.
''You've killed one of your own teammates.'' Zeno-E said. ''So there is a badside in you.''
Zell was shocked and angry at the same time. ''He was my friend! You killed him, you monster!'' Zell screamed.
''Alakazam! Mega evolve!'' Zell screamed.
''If you mega evolve I will mega evolve to. Abomasnow! Mega evolve!'' Beta shouted.
''Alakzam, use psychic on Beta.'' Alakazam lifted Beta in the air to smash him to the ground. Zell ran towards Beta and punched him multiple times.
''Sableye, use knock off on Zeno.'' Sableye ran towards Zeno-G and slammed into his face. Zeno-G fired a red beam towards Sableye, but he dodged it. ''Alakazam, use dazzling gleam on Sableye.'' Alakazam shot a dazzling gleam towards Sableye. Sableye got hit and flew to the other side of the square. ''Sableye! You will pay for this Charizardboy.'' Zeno-E said. Beta finally stood up but was injured.
''Abomasnow, use wood hammer on Zell.'' Beta said while he pointed at Zell. Abomasnow ran towards Zell and slammed Zell with it's woodhammer. Zell wounded his left arm and was bleeding. Zell ran towards Beta he jumped and kicked his head. Beta fell on the ground. Beta stood up again and wanted to slam Zell with his mace but alakazam fired a focus blast towards Beta to protect Zell. The focus blast went right through Beta's body. Beta was immediatly dead and he fell on the ground.
''Did Alakazam just kill him?'' Zell asked.
What did he do?'' Zeno-G asked.
''I think he just killed Beta'' Zell responded.
''Why would he do that?'' Zeno-G asked.
''I kicked Beta's head. He stood up and wanted to hit me with his mace, but Alakazam fired a focus blast to protect me. The focus blast killed Beta.'' Zell said.
''Ok, that's one less problem to deal with.'' Zeno-G said.
''Hm, weakling.'' Zeno-E said.
''You don't even care if somebody on your side dies?'' Zeno-G asked.
''Nope.'' Zeno-E responded.
''You monster!'' Zeno-G screamed.
Zeno-G ran towards Zeno-E with a red aura in his hand. Zeno-E did the same. They smashed their fists against each other. A red and blue flash appeared. Zell was blinded by the light. When Zell opened his eyes he saw just one Zeno standing there.
''Zeno! You're back to normal again!'' Zell shouted.
''It seems I am.'' Zeno said.

Last edited by Zenox-rmp on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 am

-But ... Kyle is ... Zell said , but at this moment , His skin began to turn into white .
-Z-Zell? Are you okay ? Zeno asked .
-It's o...Ok...Kyaaaaaaaaah ! My ... Brain ! Zell shouted . I remember now ! He was here !
-Who ? Who are you talking about ? Zeno asked again
-I remember when My parents were killed ... I remembered that Kyle was there , he was surely here for research ... Or to help my parent's murderer . I want to know ! Zell explained .
-How are you supposed to know now? Zeno said .
-I'm pretty su...The Dr...Aaaaaaaaaaah !
At this moment he turned instantly into a charizard , with the sensation he doesn't control himself ! He doesn't stopped to spit fire and Crashed himself in the walls !
-Ha! It seems like it happened !
-Who...Are you? Zell asked
-Do you remember the Hydreigon you saw when you was a little thing ? I'm with you till the beginning , I am in The Gem, I corrupted you slowly ! Also ,Oops , hehe , it appears like you were controled with a Mind control stone , weren't you ?
-What ? Hmmm ... But YOU can't read my mind because ...
Zell began to approached Kyle and Closed his eyes :
-You know , You maybe corrupted me but ... I have friends and I don't want them dies ! Zell said .I will bring you back Kyle ... You will all explain to me ! But for now ! Hyaaaaaaaaaaah !!!
-What are you doing ? Zeno and the Hydreigon said .
At this moment , in a great flash of light , Zell transformed Himself into a human and made the Gem out of him ! The gem began to be Fire red And exploded in a diamond storm ! A purple dusk stood on the Burned body of Kyle . And he opened his eyes :
-Zell? Zeno ? I remembered of a great Flash of fire in front of me ! What happened? Kyle asked
-Nothing Kyle ! Nothing ! Zell answered , but ... I have a thing to ask to you !
-Sure but Zell wait the wait the end !
-If you want , Kyle ! You two ! Let's go now ! Zell shouted
When The little group walked in the city , Zell suddenly asked :
-Kyle ? Isn't it too difficult to walk with your scar on the leg?
No answer...He looks back and ... :
-Kyle ?? Where are you ?
-Sorry to say that to you , Zell but ... Kyle leaved for " Finding Himself" . Zeno explained.
-What ?? Why he doesn't said that to me ? He was supposed to explain myself what happened when I was little !Zell shouted ... But I respect his choice ... Mmmh Nevermind... Let's go

Last edited by Zell on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:21 am

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! the great door slammed as the remaining jelopian guards not ravaged by the assault of the Ho-Oh struggled to hold the bulwark protecting Pope Istas from impending doom. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! itcame again, the men struggling to keep the legendary bird out. "my pope! we cannot hold the gate any longer! we have to retreat now!" mario shouted to Pope Istas from accross the room "I understand, but I will not back down, prepare your men for a fight!" Pope Istas replied. Mario understood and proceeded to reform the guardsmen into a defensive position...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "Men Hold the line!" Mario ordered. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The defensive barrier broke and the gates sung open, the Ho-Oh was ready to sear the guards, it reared itself to end them. "No my pet, not these, got find something to burn, daddy has work to do!"  Future ordered from beyond the broken gates. "Now lucas-boy! be a dear and dispose of these insects for me. I have some grown up business toattend to" Future commanded LM. Relcutantly LM drew his weapons. With a flash of purple light he vanished. "I think that your minion just ra- aah-aah-aah..." mario stopped, he looked down to see the blood dripping from a fresh wound. LM proceeded to slaughter the remaining guards as future walked towards the pope laughing at the helpless guards...

Deep within the catacombes of the city, tri stood at the entrance of a great vault where all dangerous artifacts wre kept. Future said that the ancient three horned beast statue inside the vault held the key to gaining more power, and it might just unlock her lost memories. Using some of her regained powers she proceeded to open the hulking door. Upon unsealing and entering the door, tri could feel the magical essence and knowledge that surrounded her, she proceeded to drain all of it she could and take as much knowledge she could...

Back in the breached citadel, bodies laid on the floor, slumped, fresh blood encricled them. between the bodies future walked cackling as he did so, reaching the corpse of mario, he proceeded to kick it repeatedly before continuing on. Finally he stopped at the steps before the jelly throne. "I expected more of a fight, then again all the good guards did die out years ago. So are you going to finally stand and fight me, or do I cut you down where you stand?" Future asked as he gestured LM to lend his sword. "If you think that you can defeat one such as I, go ahead, I'd like to see you try." As he said this he slammed his sceptre down on the floor, removed his pope hat and pulled off the shaft of the sceptre to reveal an intricate sword. Th two raised their swords and charged at eachother. Clashing blades, sparks flew away from the battle, each blow from one sword landed on the other. Future knew he couldn't defeat the pope without cheating. He proceeded to retreat whilst focusing his energy on the sword to heat it up (cowardice, now is my time to strike) the pope thought as he charged head on at future, finally completing his modification the the blade, future took a defensive stance. the blades met, though this time, when Istas' blade met future's, it broke the metal in two and istas was left with practically a butterknife. Taking one last swing at his sword arm, heated steel seared through the popes flesh, dimembering the wound and leaving the istas in shock, holing onto his corterised stump, unable to move. "Okay Lucas-boy, your time to shine! get your knife out and slit his thoat, When you do this there will be nothing left of your former self, you'll be just like me." Future said as he smiled at the thought. With no control over his body, hi pulled out his daggar and walked over to the pope. "nice and slowly, I want to enjoy every moment of this." Future commanded. he grabbed Istas' head and placed the daggar infront of his throat. Future raised his hand, poked his thumb out horizontally and motioned it downwards. LM proceeded to slice through Istas. Blood poured out and the lifeless body of the pope dropped to the ground. LM left the view of the corpse on the ground, his focus coming away from the laugh of future exclaiming his victory. Finally his gaze set upon the doors and the familliar figure between them. The figure came into focus, her face not relaxed or relieved to see him but petrified at the dark act she had just witnessed...

Last edited by Istas on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next