Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jelly collective roleplay

+6
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Zenox-rmp
Yria/Mara LB
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay Empty Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Istas Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:14 pm

This is for all of the jelly collective to rp in Very Happy I'll start off

As grand jelly pope Istas sat upon his wibbly wobbly jelly throne, he thought about what would happen if he ate all of the jelly in the world. Then a knock came at the door and interrupted him in his thinking. "who could it be?" Istas exclaimed, then he approached the door to answer it...

The next part is to be continued by the next person and so on so it's up to them to decide how it goes, please don't make it too long
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay Empty Re: Jelly collective roleplay

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:17 pm

It was the dark wizard Zeno. He came from overseas to tell the Jelly Pope about a great danger that wants to rule the Jelly kingdom. The great danger is called.....
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:30 pm

the truth! The three oracles, collectively known as Shade, were beginning to spread knowledge of the health effects of eating  only jelly! If this was allowed to go on, economy of Jelliopolis would crash miserably! The jelly pope Istas would be ruined! Jelly pope Istas was worried, if such knowledge was spread, no one would create jelly and he wouldn't have any to eat! Jelly pope Istas came to the conclusion that...
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:25 pm

He must use his influence on the people to turn the people against them, with this he was sure everything would be fine. Buy would it?...
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay Empty Jelly RP

Post by Karasugaming Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

too get the hearts of the people on jelly pope istas's side he sent out a young knight named karasu to become his hero puppet so he sent karasu out to slay the mighty jelly dragon goodra to become the hero for the people.....
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 pm

But the dark wizard Zeno, who was one of the three oracles, stopped him. Karasu could only pass him if he defeated Zeno in a Jelly pokemon battle, but who won?
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:39 pm

It was a close battle, but Karasu's final pokemon was finally able to overtake Zeno's. Unfortunately, Karasu was too tired to continue so he went home to rest. Meanwhile, lurking in the shadows was the infamous thief, Kitten. She was specifically hired by Jelly Pope Istas to spy on and gain intellect from the opposing side's plans to get rid of jelly and in return, the pope would not throw her in the dungeon for her crimes. Suddenly she heard a noise! Crouching behind a bush, she saw...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Colloctive - Jelly collective roleplay Empty jelly roleplay

Post by Karasugaming Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:13 pm

a dark figure standing behind her in the tree. it was the dark wizard zeno and with 1 mighty swing from his stick from his staff he knocked kitten cutie off and she landed in a pond underneath her drowning to her doom......
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Or so she thought! She awoke in darkness, seeing only the faint outline of another person. She stayed still, hoping they didn't notice her. However they did know she was there. "I am...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 pm

...a friend, and don't worry. I'll help you escape. You have been imprisoned by Zeno, as have I, but I've been watching the guards and their patrols. By the way, just call me L.M. What it stands for is not important right now. So, to escape we need to...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm

feed him this special jelly that will prevent him from using his powers for a bit. Luckily, he is unaware that you're still alive." L. M. whispered, showing Kitten a small jar with fluorescent pink jelly. "Oh, I see. So we...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:46 pm

...just escape from this cell, slip past the guards, and put this jelly into his next meal? Seems simple enough." Kitten nodded her head and she and L.M. came up with a precise plan of escape. With everything figured out they...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:57 pm

...dug a hole out of the cell, but without even a spoon to help them dig with, it took them many days. Surprisingly, the guards didn't notice, and Kitten and L.M. managed to escape their cell, but on the way to the kitchen, they...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 am

...were noticed by the cook and were suddenly surrounded by Zeno's grunts. Kitten reached into her belt and grabbed for her knife, but realized it wasn't there. It must've been taken while I was passed out, Kitten thought. And my pokeballs are gone, too. Putting her arms up and getting into a battle stance, she knew she would have to rely on martial arts to defeat these goons. She looked over at L.M. "Do you know how to fight?" she asked.
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 am

Afcource I do! L.M Said as he punched a couple of grunts. As Kitten looked at L.M fighting the guys, Zeno Grabbed her and vanished with her. After the grunts where defeated L.M looked around him. Looking for Kitten. He didnt see her so ran to the great hall when...

Last edited by Yria/Mara LB on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 am

"Goomy? Goomy the Jelly Dragon? I want to fight you!" It was Karasu the hero! Kitten grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth. "Don't struggle. I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth and you're going to, quietly, say who you are fighting for." Karasu nodded. "3. 2. 1." Kitten lifted her hand "I am Karasu the hero!" Karasu yelled at the top of his lungs. "I am here to conquer the great jelly dragon Goomy!. Kitten flinched then quickly took control of the situation by...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:30 am

Giving him a punch in the back. ''I'm KittenCutie1'' she said. ''I want to defeat the three oracles. Zeno is one of them.'' So Karasu and Kitten went on the hall to battle Zeno. Zeno didn't want to battle.Zeno said: ''I'm forced to do all of this. They hold my mother hostage.'' Kitten said.....
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm

"Zeno, I am your mother!" (Just kidding tongue )

"I see, then-" "Liar! Charge!" Karasu yelled. Kitten grabbed him and pulled him back. "As I was saying, I will take into account both possibilities. You will stop the guards from attacking L. M. and lead us to the other oracles." Kitten explained. "Understood," Zeno said, "the other oracles are...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Kevin stickman and box man!

Meanwhile jelly pope istas was enjoying afternoon tea with cardinal icecream BetaX. And they chatted about the great festival of the joining of the 2 deserts coming up and hoped that the oracles wouldn't ruin it. He sent out a courier with a shiny new sword for karasu and a good condition 'preowoned' dagger for kitten and an angry letter telling them to be faster. He also accidently sent a complaint to cardboard land in the package.

Back on the road Zeno, Kitten, Karasu and LM weren't getting along with each other...

Last edited by Istas on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:51 pm

(Are Kevin stickman and box man actually the other oracles?)

"Lemme at him!" Kitten screamed while being held back by LM. "No, we're a team now. We shouldn't fight." said LM. "I never agreed to being part of a team" Zeno corrected. "Aaaaaargh!" Kitten screamed, bursting out of LM's arms. Zeno quickly reacted and caught Kitten in a magic bubble. "For a thief, you sure are loud." Zeno stated. Kitten pounded on the sides of the bubble and her screams, though muffled, could still be heard. Despite the chaos they arrived at the next town...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

...where they were able to purchase weapons with money L.M. stole from the guards he beat the tar out of. While here, L.M. and Kitten were able to collect some Pokemon, including the ones taken from them. "It sure was kind of them to put our 'mons in the PC" said Kitten. L.M. collected his team; a Shuppet (Terrex), a Spheal (Orf), and a Sandshrew (Razor), and Kitten collected her team, a...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Mightyena, an Arcanine, an Absol, and a Banette. She wrapped her arms around her lifelong team, glad to find them unharmed. Returning them to their pokeballs, Kitten, L.M., Karasu, and Zeno wandered around the town in search of a Pokemon Center. Kitten kept throwing wary glances at Zeno as they walked, not knowing if he could be trusted. But they needed him to help tem find the other oracles. When they finally found the Pokemon Center and walked through the sliding doors...
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:18 pm

"H-hello?" A girl was waiting outside carrying a large package. "This... Is for you" she gasped and handed over the package. "It's from the king!" Karasu said and tore open the package. "Oh, it's some weapons. We already bought some..." Karasu groaned. The girl looked completely ruined. "It's okay, if you can fight you can have these and join us." said Kitten. "We need all the help we can get," Kitten agreed, "what's your name?" "Tri, and I can fight. Wouldn't have been able to deliver the package if I couldn't. I'd live to come along!" "Hey! Where's Zeno?" Karasu asked...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

The group looked around feverishly in hopes of spoting him, but couldn't. "I knew we couldn't trust him!" Kitten yells in frustration. "Well, he couldn't have gotten that far" states L.M. "The road only goes two ways out of town, so I think we should split up and increase our chances. I'll go North with...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Karasu, you go south with Tri." "No way. I'm not going with another possibly untrustworthy new member!" Kitten refused. "She was sent by the king so you should be fine!" LM assured. "Fine." Kitten said. LM and Karasu were walking along one of the paths when...
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next