Please help me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 pm

I know I shouldn't put this in here. But no one has responded to my messages in the Help section. And the recent responses that I've seen from people are coming from this Discussion section, and other than Help, its the only other place I can ask for assistance. I've been having problems for nearly a year now in this community and they are all still unresolved. I explained more in the topic that I posted and in one response on another topic. I would deeply appreciate some help in resolving the problems I've been having. So please, someone let me know what I can do to fix the issues I've been dealing with.

If someone could tell me how to email Silver August or one of the admins, you know something better to contact them then waiting here for almost a year, I'd appreciate it.

Artanis99
Wild Abra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Karasugaming on Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Dude i've been dead for awhile you can go to the Ambercrest chat or email him in the email thats in the discription of his pixel art in review videos.
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 am

Karasugaming wrote:Dude i've been dead for awhile you can go to the Ambercrest chat or email him in the email thats in the discription of his pixel art in review videos.

If I could go to the Ambercrest chat, I wouldn't be here waiting. I'm proxy banned from Ambercrest on the main site. I don't know the exact reasons. I wasn't getting into any trouble on the site at all. A message just appeared on it one day saying that I'm banned for some noise issues or something like that, and that I would be banned for 6 hours. I was really confused at first but I thought that if it was for 6 hours, fine. A whole 24 hours passed and I'm still banned. Now nearly a year? Still banned. Been trying all year to try and get help from others. Managed to talk to a few but they suddenly disappeared.

And thank you, I'll try to find his pixel art videos and find the email.

Artanis99
Wild Abra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum