Please help me!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 pm

I know I shouldn't put this in here. But no one has responded to my messages in the Help section. And the recent responses that I've seen from people are coming from this Discussion section, and other than Help, its the only other place I can ask for assistance. I've been having problems for nearly a year now in this community and they are all still unresolved. I explained more in the topic that I posted and in one response on another topic. I would deeply appreciate some help in resolving the problems I've been having. So please, someone let me know what I can do to fix the issues I've been dealing with.

If someone could tell me how to email Silver August or one of the admins, you know something better to contact them then waiting here for almost a year, I'd appreciate it.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Karasugaming on Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Dude i've been dead for awhile you can go to the Ambercrest chat or email him in the email thats in the discription of his pixel art in review videos.
avatar
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Probably under my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 am

Karasugaming wrote:Dude i've been dead for awhile you can go to the Ambercrest chat or email him in the email thats in the discription of his pixel art in review videos.

If I could go to the Ambercrest chat, I wouldn't be here waiting. I'm proxy banned from Ambercrest on the main site. I don't know the exact reasons. I wasn't getting into any trouble on the site at all. A message just appeared on it one day saying that I'm banned for some noise issues or something like that, and that I would be banned for 6 hours. I was really confused at first but I thought that if it was for 6 hours, fine. A whole 24 hours passed and I'm still banned. Now nearly a year? Still banned. Been trying all year to try and get help from others. Managed to talk to a few but they suddenly disappeared.

And thank you, I'll try to find his pixel art videos and find the email.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

I already gave you the email. If that didn't work, you must be banned for a reason. There's very little any of us can do to help you.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:I already gave you the email. If that didn't work, you must be banned for a reason. There's very little any of us can do to help you.

I wasn't banned for a reason. And what email? I don't remember you giving me an email. I can check though but I don't remember getting one.
And that's just ridiculous. You're an admin on here. You can't get in touch with anyone else on that site who can help me with my proxy ban? I've waited a year to resolve this issue. I'm sorry but this is poor management.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 pm

I found the pm about the email on some of the pixel art videos, if that's what you meant. I did actually message them on June 29 and haven't gotten a response back. Even if I was banned for a reason, I would like to know what that reason is. Because I just explained my situation to you and a few other admins on here. Even if I was banned for a reason or not, you can't just NOT reply to me about this issue and expect me to be ok with it.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm an admin on here, but only a mod on the xat chat. I don't have access to any sort of list with ban reasons.
And can you PM me a screenshot of the email, just to prove you did?
Even so, a reason should have been given when you were initially banned, and I doubt anyone remembers anymore.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Karasugaming on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:36 am

Please state the username you used when you were on the ambercrest chat your persona or whatever you called yourself for further investigation
avatar
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Probably under my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:20 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:I'm an admin on here, but only a mod on the xat chat. I don't have access to any sort of list with ban reasons.
And can you PM me a screenshot of the email, just to prove you did?
Even so, a reason should have been given when you were initially banned, and I doubt anyone remembers anymore.

Alright... maybe someone else does?
It wasn't even a reason from an admin/moderator. There was just this message that gave a dumb reason why I was banned and said I was banned for 6 hours. But it clearly wasn't as it turned into being a year and a half.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:23 am

Karasugaming wrote:Please state the username you used when you were on the ambercrest chat your persona or whatever you called yourself for further investigation

It should be "StargazerZ99_(Team_Pikipek_&_Toxapex)" with a pixel art thumbnail of a blond guy with the word "STAR" at the bottom of the picture.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:I'm an admin on here, but only a mod on the xat chat. I don't have access to any sort of list with ban reasons.
And can you PM me a screenshot of the email, just to prove you did?
Even so, a reason should have been given when you were initially banned, and I doubt anyone remembers anymore.

Also, how do I take a screenshot? F12?

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:59 am

The print screen button on a keyboard and paste it into paint and save it, or if you have, the snipping tool (search your start menu, assuming windows).
But if you did email, and you weren't unbanned, there may be very little I can do for you.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:The print screen button on a keyboard and paste it into paint and save it, or if you have, the snipping tool (search your start menu, assuming windows).
But if you did email, and you weren't unbanned, there may be very little I can do for you.

.... Ok. Gonna take a while though, Never really knew how to screenshot my screen like that.

Anyways, I did email but had no response from them yet. You can't expect any decent human being to accept that if they were in my shoes.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Any other way to take screenshots? It didn't work.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 pm

It's really not hard. There's also a site called lightshot, if you can't figure out either of the other two options.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:It's really not hard. There's also a site called lightshot, if you can't figure out either of the other two options.

I told you, they aren't working. F12 just brings up a weird menu that takes up half my screen, and the PrtScrn doesn't do anything.

But fine, I'll go check out the site. I could just forward the email to you so you'd know I had already sent it.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Sorry for the long wait but I have the screenshots of my email that I sent to her. How am I suppose to post them?

I still don't understand why I need screenshots of the email I sent anyways. I just want to be able to chat on the main website again and I don't know why its taken so long to try and get any help. Though I do understand people are busy with life, work and/or school. But that doesn't mean you can't take 5 minutes out of your schedule to check on this site every other day or so. Just message a mod or admin on the main site to let me back in please. Like Dioge. I've talked to him plenty of times. Granted, its been a long time since I last talked to him but that's due to me being proxy banned.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:51 pm

If you can't even get into xat that you would show up as banned on the members list, there's nothing any of us can do about it. It's nothing we did- because even banned people can access the chat, they just can't talk.
And I ask for the emails because there's always the chance I'm being lied to.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:If you can't even get into xat that you would show up as banned on the members list, there's nothing any of us can do about it. It's nothing we did- because even banned people can access the chat, they just can't talk.
And I ask for the emails because there's always the chance I'm being lied to.

I never said I can't get into the xat chat. I still can and it'll show me as banned. That's why I'm saying someone like Dioge can unban me if we're both on at the same time. I've seen it done before.

And really? You really think I'm lying to you?

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:26 pm

Never can trust anyone.
And if that's the case, if you were going to be unbanned by now, you would have. If you say you messaged people and still were not unbanned, then you've likely done something, whether you know what it is, or not, and whether or not you're telling me everything.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:Never can trust anyone.
And if that's the case, if you were going to be unbanned by now, you would have. If you say you messaged people and still were not unbanned, then you've likely done something, whether you know what it is, or not, and whether or not you're telling me everything.

First off, that's a little paranoid.
Second, I would be unbanned if I could get ahold of someone! But no! No one on here hasn't been on enough to help me. You especially, after I asked you months ago to get in touch with Silver or another mod on the main website and you said you'd do it but then you disappeared and went silent until now.
Third, I messaged people but got no replies back. I told you everything already. On my grandparents' lives, I've told you everything about this situation.

Even if I was banned for a reason, WHICH I WASN'T BTW, then tell me first! Warn me first. You can't just ban someone then don't give any reason why. That's just not right.

Anyways, I told you everything. One day, this weird message popped up that said I was banned for 6 hours because of some sound issue. After that, I haven't been unbanned and I tried my damn hardest to try and get in touch with someone who can help me. The only place I can turn to is here. None of the other admins or moderators are ever on and I've tried messaging the ones who seem to be on from time to time (albeit that's very very few people and very very little time do they seem to "regularly" come on here). I either got no replies yet from them or in the case of a couple, they didn't do much to try and help me or I'm still in the middle of the conversation with them and I'm currently waiting for their reply. I've literally been banned for a little more than a year now. I haven't caused ANY problems on the main website, at all. I just went on there one day to check how the chat was going and seeing what was new, then the message showed up when I first went on. I just want to be unbanned and be able to talk on the main website. That's why I just told you to try and contact Dioge. Out of the majority of people who are on at a regular basis, I've always tried talking to him whenever I could and got along with him, at least in my opinion. It may be well over a year now, but I think he should still remember me, even a bit.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:40 pm

I did inquire about your situation. Trust me, several people know, and if they haven't unbanned you for it, there's nothing I can do- that or you're having an issue on your end, which you want to talk to xat staff, not us.
As far as 'Dioge' goes, I'll tell you when we have a member by that name.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:I did inquire about your situation. Trust me, several people know, and if they haven't unbanned you for it, there's nothing I can do- that or you're having an issue on your end, which you want to talk to xat staff, not us.
As far as 'Dioge' goes, I'll tell you when we have a member by that name.

Who exactly knows? Is it anyone on the main website who can unban me? If so, who?
I need to be ON THE MAIN WEBSITE IN THE XAT CHAT for them to unban. I don't know much about xat chat but I know THAT at least. Why? I remember one member who got himself into arguments with people on there and got himself banned. When he was on, instead of his name, you'd see "Banned" in the list of people in the chat. If he wasn't? He was either gone from the list and offline, or you'd see his "Banned" name with a red dot next to it, showing that he either just got offline or is offline.
Also, "talk to xat staff'? How in the hell can I do that?? Like, seriously, this is the only place I can turn to to get help from people. I can't find anyone's emails, and even if I did, they don't seem to ever be on enough to take notice to things like that. If I need to be on the main website until someone can take notice and talk to me, fine.

How do you not have a member named Dioge? On the main website, he's the Flying-Type Gym Leader. His sprite has ice blue hair while wearing a blue ninja outfit.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:25 pm

There, I see his name. Diogo Amatsukaze[SL flying gym]
Says for me that he's an online moderator. And I can see "Banned" where my name is suppose to be. If someone just unbans me while I'm on, then that could help me.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Dragon Arbock on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:28 pm

If you were banned by an owner, a mod can't unban you. And I told owners myself. If they've not unbanned you, they have their reason.

_________________
I am the eye in the sky / Looking at you / I can read your mind..


(Thanks Karasu for the banner~)
avatar
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 862
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 20
Location : In the north sky time flies fast to the morning..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum