Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please help me!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help me!!

Post by Artanis99 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Dragon Arbock wrote:If you were banned by an owner, a mod can't unban you. And I told owners myself. If they've not unbanned you, they have their reason.

I. Keep. Telling you. I was proxy banned; automatically banned from a stupid message that popped up under the little bar where you type to chat. I wasn't banned by an owner or moderator. That's why I keep saying proxy banned.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:35 pm

And I told you, the message said I would be banned for only 6 hours. What is it that you don't understand about everything that I've said?

And forgive me for sounding so frustrated and irritated but how can't I be? This is ridiculous; from the lack of effort from SL staff to help its members and instead just acting like everyone has some super suspicious alternate motive for lying in these dumb situations such as mine when it comes to how I was banned, to there being no other ways to contact moderators or admins or anyone else in charge to limited sources to try and talk to them (such as this forum site which is my last hope to get in touch with anyone to help me.)

Instead of acting suspicious of me as if I'm trying to tear down the SL sites and community, just work with me here. I haven't done anything wrong on here or any other SL site. If I did, then someone please tell me! IF, and that's a big if, I did something wrong, just tell me please!

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:58 pm

They could have banned you for more than 6 hours after you left- I've seen it done before. So long as you still show up in the member list, you don't actually have to be online to be banned.

And if it's a glitch, I literally can't do anything. Nobody can. Again, xat support are the ones you want to be talking to.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum