Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GTS [Trade Request thread]

+8
Goodh2o
lazykingkong
Amber LaTerra
ThaChaotix
Karasugaming
FutureCreator
Drewbo
Dragon Arbock
12 posters

Go down

The GTS [Trade Request thread] Empty The GTS [Trade Request thread]

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 pm

So, instead of having dozens of threads with only one or two posts in them, from now on this will be the general trading request thread.

Be sure to say is seeking, offering, or looking for help with a trade evolution.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

The GTS [Trade Request thread] Empty Looking for help with a trade evolution!

Post by Drewbo Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Really want an Alolan Golem and all his bearded glory! But alas, I don't have any friends to trade with. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Drewbo
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

The GTS [Trade Request thread] Empty Re: The GTS [Trade Request thread]

Post by FutureCreator Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Drewbo wrote:Really want an Alolan Golem and all his bearded glory! But alas, I don't have any friends to trade with. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!
There is a guy somewhere in Tapu Village that will trade you an alolan graveler, which evolves into golem, for a haunter.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:38 pm

FutureCreator wrote:
Drewbo wrote:Really want an Alolan Golem and all his bearded glory! But alas, I don't have any friends to trade with. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!
There is a guy somewhere in Tapu Village that will trade you an alolan graveler, which evolves into golem, for a haunter.

but what if he wants a specific alolan golem with a specific nature? saying where you could get one instead of volunteering for help for competitive players is kinda dumb if you want help evolving golem I'll help when I get home
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewbo Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:24 am

Oh yeah I know that guy haha, I just wanted to evolve the traveler that I had in my playthrough. But yeah thanks man! Just let me know when your home and I'll get on, thanks a bunch!

Drewbo
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:33 am

Drewbo wrote:Oh yeah I know that guy haha, I just wanted to evolve the traveler that I had in my playthrough. But yeah thanks man! Just let me know when your home and I'll get on, thanks a bunch!
yeah when I have time I'll send a reply asking for you're FC
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 am

Karasugaming wrote:
but what if he wants a specific alolan golem with a specific nature? saying where you could get one instead of volunteering for help for competitive players is kinda dumb if you want help evolving golem I'll help when I get home

I wasn't available for trade at the time and suggested it in case he wanted alolan golem for the pokedex for example. He didn't mention any natures or ivs. I don't understand why you'ree trying to start something.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:13 am

FutureCreator wrote:
Karasugaming wrote:

I wasn't available for trade at the time and suggested it in case he wanted alolan golem for the pokedex for example. He didn't mention any natures or ivs. I don't understand why you'ree trying to start something.

I'm not at all trying to start something and believe me if I was everyone would know haha all I said was you didn't take it into consideration
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewbo Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Hey guys, just got off work, my FC is 4356-3368-4446 ! Thank you both for your help =)!

Drewbo
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

sorry I can't trade with ya my DS is having problems @_@
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

The GTS [Trade Request thread] Empty Looking for: HA Poliwag

Post by ThaChaotix Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:07 pm

If anyone has a HA Poliwag they would be willing to trade I have been looking for one, preferably with a Bold nature.
here is a link to what I can offer in return:
https://pokemon-trading-spreadsheet.tumblr.com/?1RldqbyN4AwFfeyQy76XUhDr4TQ8F60AgLnK99uGygGI#2

ThaChaotix
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 pm

ThaChaotix wrote:If anyone has a HA Poliwag they would be willing to trade I have been looking for one, preferably with a Bold nature.
https://pokemon-trading-spreadsheet.tumblr.com/?1RldqbyN4AwFfeyQy76XUhDr4TQ8F60AgLnK99uGygGI#2
Whats with the hacked shiny ultra beast? don't say that its legit all ultra beasts are shiny locked unless there was a legit english giveaway and the only shiny locked legendary that has been confirmed so far is shiny japanese tapukoko

I could probably hook you up with a HA poliwag
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaChaotix Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:01 am

Karasugaming wrote:
ThaChaotix wrote:If anyone has a HA Poliwag they would be willing to trade I have been looking for one, preferably with a Bold nature.
Whats with the hacked shiny ultra beast? don't say that its legit all ultra beasts are shiny locked unless there was a legit english giveaway and the only shiny locked legendary that has been confirmed so far is shiny japanese tapukoko

I could probably hook you up with a HA poliwag

It isn't shiny, and in the excel version where I edit this sheet I also indicated it as not shiny. I'll try and see if I can fix what is shown on the sheet but since I didn't make it that might not be possible on my end or take some time. Eitherway thank you for pointing it out and I'll get to work on that. I also see that the player info on the top seems to be off, I'll get to fixing that as well.
EDIT: Both those things have been fixed now, thank you for pointing out the error with Kartana again.

If you could help me get a HA poliwag that would be great and I thank you very much.

ThaChaotix
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Yep I can probably hook you up with one in 2 days with perfect Ivs if you really want Just gotta sort stuff out

Last edited by Karasugaming on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber LaTerra Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Okay time to give this a try and hope for some luck knowing the mon I am seeking 2 of are kind of rare.

I am looking for 2 of the old x/y Japanese event Serena's Fennekin. One for myself and one for a friend. Natures and IVs not important, and no need for the held Destiny knot as I will be wanting them on Sun/moon and can't transfer that through bank.

Just two Fennekin line fans wanting to get them in that unique event ball instead of a normal ball.

Just let me know what needed in trade and I will breed, or replay to hunt down what needed if anyone can get them.

(yes I know it would probably be easier to ask on like reddit for something rare, but here I know they will be legit, there someone would probably just make hacked ones, and I don't want hacked mon :3)

Thanks,
Amber

Amber LaTerra
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by lazykingkong Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Looking for a gen 5 ally switch Cofagrigus for breeding purporses calm nature if possible. I'll check this post around 6 pm est. thanks in advance.

lazykingkong
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

The GTS [Trade Request thread] Empty Want to evolve my scyther

Post by Goodh2o Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:29 pm

I bred a scyther but don't have anyone to trade with and I really want a scizor. If anyone has the same problem I would be happy to trade
Fc: 1006 2458 9868

Goodh2o
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by NGamerS Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:24 am

Looking for a Tangela and a Solrock. Can offer 6IV Adamant Magikarp for each. Sun and Moon. Can also offer other Pokemon
NGamerS
NGamerS
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Squirtle 2.0 Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Does anyone have an exeggcute with Skill swap fro me Oras? Will trade HA Snivys.
Spirit Squirtle 2.0
Spirit Squirtle 2.0
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Awyr Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:29 pm

I breed for shinies, so right now I have an overabundance of Modest, Solar Power ability, 5 IV Charmanders for trade in Sun/Moon. I'm looking for Pokemon with hidden abilities and/or interesting egg moves. If the Pokemon is a non-American country code would also be good.
I mostly breed, so if this works out I'll probably have more breedjects in the future.
FC: 4571-1991-5927

Awyr
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Techition Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:03 am

Anyone wanna exchange perfect male birds? (Flying egg group)

Wondering if anyone wants to exchange a perfect 6 IV bird male for another since the breeder pokemon having different original trainers makes them produce eggs faster. I can also give you a perfect female if preferred.
Here are the perfects I can give you in exchange and I can give you one of either gender.
Farfetch'd
Taillow
Chatot

I can also pop out perfect Delibirds though they aren't in the flying egg group themselves I can exchange a perfect one for a perfect flying egg group male.

Also, if you would be so kind as to nickname it something along the lines of "Papa Bird" or something else to label it as a daddy breeder that would be nice. Helps me identify them at a glance. I can nickname the one you get anything you like as well. I can also give it Pokerus if you want.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Techition
Techition
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down