Kitten's Taking Drawing Requests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitten's Taking Drawing Requests!

Post by Kitten on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 pm

I need to get back into drawing so I'm opening up this thread for you guys to continually post requests for me to draw in my free time. This is really just to help me get out of my art block -wheeze-

Anyway! I'll draw anything really. Pokemon characters, gijinkas, pokemon (yes I'll draw your full team, too), original characters, characters that have nothing to do with Pokemon at all, you name it I'll draw it. It doesn't even have to be a character either, you can even request me to redraw an old picture from 2005. Anything goes as long as it's appropriate and can be posted directly in this thread. They'll most likely be traditional doodles, occasionally digital if I feel up for it.

Post away~!

Kitten
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kitten's Taking Drawing Requests!

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

If you're up for it, a scene of my Nuzlocke sads would be cool. I'll go more into depth with it if you want to do it.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hessehl on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi kitten, I would like to request Dahlia Hessehl from the Jelly rp.
Here you have a reference picture:
Can't wait to see the sketch Smile

Hessehl
Solarbeam Sunkern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:42 pm

@LlamaMinister
Of course ^^ Gimme all the details

@Hessehl
Aight, I gotchu!

Kitten
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Would you rather hose details be PMed or nah?

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 pm

@LlamaMinister
Just post 'em here so they're all in one place. If it's a super long description, you can put it under a spoiler if you'd like (you don't have to though).

Kitten
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Well, okay then ^^

Details and Stuff or Something IDK:
So, basically, I would like it to be a scene of me, Peryite the Dustox, and Sly the Linoone in front of the tombstones of the Pokemon who've died so far (Sanders, Kayzo, Blubber, Subs, Taiko, Hurgle, Mjoll, Dyzen, Beezelbub, Vultair, Culdern, Divian) If you can (and knowing you, you probably can), I would like me to be putting a rose on Taiko's grave. As for the smaller details, those are all up to you. Best of luck Kitten ^^ I believe in you.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:56 am

If you're still taking requests, Could you draw Yria S2 (if i get time to scan her clothes in ill pm that) With Mawile (Not the mega one.), Gothitelle, And Murkrow holding a dark stone?. Im patient just pm me if you will be able to draw it.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Request

Post by Karasugaming on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:15 pm

I do not mind if this ever gets completed but can you draw Karasu with my Competitive pokemon team?
S Slurpuff
S Beedrill
Hoopa
S Goodra
Cinccino
and Hariyama

(S means shiny)
I do not mind how long it takes But I thought this would be a cool idea for a drawing (Also I would like to see your style seeing as mine is really cartoony)

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:22 pm

If you don't mind me requesting, I'd like if you would draw my OC Anix with her shiny Blitzle, Klau? Embarassed

If you need any references of my oc, I'll post them here for your convenience~! Smile

Anix Reference:
 On her bag is a shiny Whimsicott while the buttons is of solosis, pikachu and an inverted united states flag. Razz  

Klau meanwhile is just a shiny blitzle :3

Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nya2468 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 am

Could you draw trainer me? I really want tips on how to draw my hair better and I think the best way for that is if someone else would have a go at it Razz

nya2468
Solarbeam Sunkern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top