Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :)

4 posters

Go down

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Empty Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :)

Post by Spirital Spriter Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:49 am

As the title implies, post a challenge or something you don't have time to do yourself.

Thanks! Wink

Pixel related please Razz

Spirital Spriter
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Empty Re: Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :)

Post by Joasama Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Maybe you should add a portfolio of your personal work just so anyone can see what your work looks like.
Joasama
Joasama
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Empty Re: Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :)

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:41 am

Thats a pretty good idea.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Empty mugshots

Post by Karasugaming Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

i made 3 new sprites recently but i can't make mugshots see if you can make mugshots of my 3 sprites please :/
[img]Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) 13game12[/img]
[img]Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Archan11[/img]
[img]Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Jeliar11[/img]

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : images didnt appear)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Joasama Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 pm

I had some extra time... finally something to do on these desolate forums.

I did some *minor* modifications to make your characters seem more original and not just miss-mashes. I also fixed the rather... erm...garish color scheme that you seem to favor.

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Extras15
Joasama
Joasama
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Empty nice job joasama

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:41 am

joasama thankyou for doing the touchups to the sprite and telling me about my color of my sprites. ive been editing the sprite of me with the colour of the mugshot you made im just trying to figure out how to make the collar on him and the pokeball design on the headband. i'll be working on the designs of the other sprites by myself but if you could make the collar of my sprite that would be some good help.
tell me what you think of the color edit of the sprite?
Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Epic1311

edited the message again i tried to make a collar on my sprite and i edited the headband a bit tell me what you think and edit it if you have any ideas.
Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) <a href=Sprite ideas? Post them and I'll try to make 'em. :) Work_i10" />

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : message edit and sprite wasn't showing ,sprite was eddited again as well)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down