Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ideas?

Go down

Team ideas? Empty Team ideas?

Post by Frozorna Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:36 am

Ok, I'm practically armed with almost every breedable Pokemon possible for up to USUM, plus Legendaries/Mythics And trust me, I've even worked on ones most competitive players would deem utterly useless, like Luvdisc or Stantler. I focus mostly on singles, though the desire to actually battle is rare for me. Still, I'm curious what kind of Pokemon teams could be possible. If you're wondering what Pokemon builds I have are. Feel free to ask. Note that I have a HA Blaziken, so that's banned.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Team ideas? Empty Re: Team ideas?

Post by Frozorna Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:36 pm

Okay, I had an idea for use in for some Pokemon that aren't really used

Luvdisc
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpD.
Ability:Swift Swim
Item: Damp Rock
Moves
Toxic
Rain Dance
Scald
Ice Beam

While this isn't the best offensive Pokemon for Rain teams, I came up with this movesets with an offensive support role in mind. Modest Nature is chosen to give the most power possible with Swift Swim for speed. Even with no rain, Luvdisc is pretty fast naturally, so it can act as set up or be able to outspeed most in rain to use Toxic or Scald for a possible Burn. Ice Beam is for coverage if the opponent is already inflicted with status, or you're backed into a corner.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozorna Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:47 pm

Here's a second one.
Wormadam (Trash)
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Overcoat
EV: 252 HP/ 252 Def/4Atk
Item: Assault Vest

Moves:
Bug Buzz
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Shadow Punch

The moveset is made to take advantage of being a surprise mix tank.  While it isn't that strong offensively, but being a mix attacker is to catch one off guard, inflicting the most damage possible by hitting which stat is weaker. Trash cloak is chosen for defensive reasons, and Assault Vest to up the bulk further, as with Overcoat.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozorna Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:03 am

My third, and favorite to date

Heatmoor
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: Choice Band/Scarf or Life Orb

Moves:
Sucker Punch
Thunder Punch
Low Kick
Fire Lash

Fire Lash is the key to this set, due to being STAB with the fact it lowers the opponent's Def by one stage with every hit. The other moves act as type coverage with Sucker Punch as priority. Flash Fire is the only viable option for this Pokemon, unless you want to use Gluttony with a Pinch Berry. Flash Fire can allow safe switch ins.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozorna Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:21 am

Any thoughts on potential teams for those guys I posted?   Like would Heatmoor be perfect for a Sun Team or would Wormadam be good for Trick Room? ( For anyone wondering, I would go to the Ambercrest chat, if I could.)

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down