Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names Ryo, nice to meet ya all!

5 posters

Go down

Names Ryo, nice to meet ya all! Empty Names Ryo, nice to meet ya all!

Post by Ryouzen Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:42 am

Mornin/Afternoon/Evenin, whichever it be to ya glad to see ya.

Names Ryouzen, or Ryo if ya want to shorten it. Lordy its been ages since I hopped on a forum. Last one was a dark souls forum haha! Was a couple years ago though so here's hoping I'm not too rusty (if ya can be with this sorta thing). In case any of ya'll are curious as to what brought me it was of course silver leagues vids. Been a pokemon fan for awhile so I watched some vids from him and followed them on youtube. Took it kinda slow getting back to pokemon though but like always brought myself back to it. (Will admit I'm...very wary of Sun/Moon but thats another topic for another time.)

Personal choice for pokemon are the ghosts, though dark comes in a close second with a few others i pick from here and there. Why? Not always sure myself but they just seem the best kinda personally haha! Never been disappointed by how well they are in battle so my dream team, still in the works, will be predominantly ghost. Biggest goal is to aim for the top in the rankings and such with em, lets see how it goes yea?

Hmm...As always i've never been sure what all to put, not trying to bog down but i wanna give a little glimpse. Biggest thing is I'm military. Whoo haha, yea its not the best but its a job. Least it gets me paid yea? It does however take away personal time by making me choose sleep or  relaxing so kinda why i've been slow with my own pokemon (that and training is kind of a pain to do at the moment). And other answer if the pic doesn't give it away yea I'm a fur. No worries in case ya have heard negative things, i'm laid back and nothings gonna come of it. Beyond that feel free to throw any questions/comments/etc. my way, i'll do my best to get back to ya and answer what I can. Feel free to pm if ya aren't comfy posting in public.

Last thing is more a question from me to anyone who may know an answer. So i tried hopping on that chat for the main site but it wasn't really loading up? I suppose is the best way to say it. Not sure if thats a thing because I'm using a mac or not but thought i'd ask if anyone else had any problems.

Anyway thanks for reading and i'll see ya around. Have a good day/evening all!

Sincerely, Ryouzen
Ryouzen
Ryouzen
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Names Ryo, nice to meet ya all! Empty Re: Names Ryo, nice to meet ya all!

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Hello and welcome. Ghost pokemon are pretty cool, but I'd have to favor dark on that one.

About the xat chat- were you just not membered or did it not load at all? If the latter, might need to try a different browser or update flash.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Always kinda neat to meet other furries. Razz One of my browsers doesn't seem to support the main site's chat too well and it doesn't work at all on the browsers I use on my android tablet so it could be an OS thing.

It seems to work for me in iron though, have you tried it?
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:20 pm

It doesn't work on mobile. On PC I can confirm it works on Chrome
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 pm

There's some third party mobile browser called Puffin. That works but I don't know if it's free or not.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouzen Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:Hello and welcome. Ghost pokemon are pretty cool, but I'd have to favor dark on that one.

About the xat chat- were you just not membered or did it not load at all? If the latter, might need to try a different browser or update flash.

It just didn't load at all. I could see the boxes for the chat, friends, peeps, etc but nothing loaded in them. That is a good idea i'll check that out here in a few to see if that fixes things. Appreciate the help.

As far as dark go can't blame ya there. There's quite a few of them that are pretty awesome haha! On one of my old dream teams i mixed up ghost and dark types because i couldn't pick which were the best haha!
Ryouzen
Ryouzen
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:35 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:There's some third party mobile browser called Puffin. That works but I don't know if it's free or not.

It isn't, it costs $3. I thought of trying it over dolphin but wasn't willing to pay for something that should be free.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Hey there Ryouken, I'm Anix! Glad to see some fresh faces join the silver league! Hope you have a good time interacting with us and talking all things pokemon! (Also I dig your icon~)
Anix_Senpai
Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouzen Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Anix_Senpai wrote:Hey there Ryouken, I'm Anix! Glad to see some fresh faces join the silver league! Hope you have a good time interacting with us and talking all things pokemon! (Also I dig your icon~)

Nice to meet ya also! Just got off the chat so apologies I didn't comment sooner haha. It was good so far once i figured out how to get the chat working. Got my pokemon so far handed to me on a silver platter haha! But just shows i gotta lot to learn about competitive since I'm new in pretty much ever facet to it. But that aside i look forward to talking to ya'll and getting to know more over time.

And before i forget thanks for the compliment hehe ^^
Ryouzen
Ryouzen
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down