Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Improvements

5 posters

Go down

Forum Improvements Empty Forum Improvements

Post by [Admin Account] Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

This is for constructive criticism purposes only! This forum is for anything you would like to see improved or added.
[Admin Account]
[Admin Account]
An Enigma

https://silverleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Improvements Empty Re: Forum Improvements

Post by Ninten199X Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Not sure if this could be changed, but this forum is small and rarely active.
More members need luring here.

Ninten199X
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by absolheart Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:29 am

well, since im used to another forums website, i may be bringing things i like there over to here, but i know my limits,so dont worry.

1. profile pictures: i really want profile pictures on this forums because i can then upload my custom sprites head and show it off and... well, a profile pic makes your account seem more unique, in many ways. for instance, your profile pic can represent your mood, show something of your intrest, maybe a favorite pokemon even! *wink wink* id really like to see this feature on the silver league forums and i know a guy who might be able to help with the coding for it if it seems too hard for you guys.

2. a conversational forum: alot of the threads in the forums selection area seem useful but i dont see one where you can just chat with your fellow members. on my other forums website, (i do not own it, so please do not get confused and think i made the site) there are users on every day for extensive amounts of time, and the majority of us hang out on a forum called 'the lounge' which is a place for casual conversations and the whatnot. i want this place to be a bit more active and i think a conversational forum whould really help.
3. screw it im putting the rest in this: we need a trading forum and a fanfiction forum. trading forums are required for obvious reasons: to advertise trades! we have a battle thread, so why not a trading one? (if i missed the trading thread my bad.) and we dont necessarily need a fan fiction forum, but i think it would be great and fun if the users on here could use their sprites and awesome writing skills to make fan fictions, maybe about pokemon or maybe about the silver league as a whole!

thats all i ask for right now, thank you for listening to my needs and complaints. XD
~absolheart
absolheart
absolheart
Solarbeam Sunkern

http://Www.gotoquiz.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Primal Groudon Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:29 pm

I would Like on the main forum page. On the last post thing on each sub-forum. What topic they posted in.

Primal Groudon
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:06 pm

I'd really like a little sound to inform you someone has typed in the chat.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin Account] Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Just bumping this, unsure if there is anything I need to change or add/remove. Trying to get active again!
[Admin Account]
[Admin Account]
An Enigma

https://silverleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down