Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums!

+4
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Kitten
Karasugaming
8 posters

Go down

silver - Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums! Empty Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums!

Post by Luckydog 57 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Granbull: Hello there! My name is Juno and my masters name is Lucky! We're new to the silver league forums but weve been playing since Gen 4! Excuse my master..... She doesn't say much... (She's going through the "red phase"). We're excited to be here! We are currently building a team that is going to be used competitively and for when we the silver league! Want to say anything Luck?
Me: ...
Granbull: (um that killed the mood a bit....) She's great at fan art and our team is almost done (no spoliers but one of the members is me!). So i guess thats all pokemon trainers and fans!

Luckydog 57
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

silver - Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums! Empty nawww

Post by Karasugaming Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Nawww its okay to be shy Welcome to the Silver league and I am competitive battler myself I hope we can battle eachother at some point Wink
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

silver - Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums! Empty Re: Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums!

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Welcome to the forums! ^^ We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, I as well as any of the regulars would be happy to answer them. And if you ever want to hang out and chat, we have a chat box at the bottom of the home page. I look forward to seeing you around and I can't wait to see some of your art c:
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

silver - Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums! Empty Re: Me:......hi....... Granbull: Hello there Silver League forums!

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello and welcome.

I get the being not very talkative part- if you saw me in real life I'd probably be too afraid to say much of anything ;p

Anyway, have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 am

Welcome to the forum! Kitten said the long and short of it all, but I hope you enjoy your time here.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:35 am

Welcome to the forums. I'm a competitive battler myself and I've helped many people on the forums here building their teams.
If you need any help, you can ask it whenever you want.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forums! ^^
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckydog 57 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 am

Heres my FC: 5429 9645 4975

Luckydog 57
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 am

I hope you do enjoy your stay here, also if you want to stay alive, you'd better join the Jelly Army, remember "Join or be Assimilated!"
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down