Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Twinleaf

Go down

Hello from Twinleaf Empty Hello from Twinleaf

Post by ChrisGstars Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello Hello! My name is Chris and i guess you could say Im from Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. Me and my trusty palls, Lynx the Lucario and Blade the Gallade, have been together for a long time and we decided its about time we branch out and start a new adventure in our adulthood. I hope to make some good friends and aim for higher and higher goals! Well talk to you all in Character later! (4th wall break)

Seriously, though i commend anyone reading this far into a introduction forum. I do hope you dont mind a little role playing here or there due to my dnd infatuation. Anyway, Hi! Im Chris. i started playing pokemon form gen (can you guess) 4. In that time i did have my two original palls, though now i no longer have my original games those two always seem to somehow pop up in my new games. Anyway recently i began to get into battling online and Im really hoping to do so more then what i have been. Im not the smartest guy, but my teams seem pretty well rounded in my own opinion. Moving on from that, i would like to become a gym leader at some point as a future aspiration, but currently my skill level is pretty low to aspire to that. Ill do my best in the meanwhile and keep chasing after it. Who knows? Maybe ill find the key to immorality by chasing outlandish dreams, kinda like Ash. Hope you had a good time reading this and i hope to meet you in the future. See ya later! -Chris

ChrisGstars
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Hello from Twinleaf Empty Re: Hello from Twinleaf

Post by ChrisGstars Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Oh one last thing. If you realize ive been a member for a while thats because i joined over a year a go now and im finally about ready to attempt to become more active in the community. Im looking forward to talking to you all in the future.-Chris

ChrisGstars
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum