Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all Empty Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all

Post by DarkAmpharos Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:43 am

Hi there I've been a fan of the youtube page for a while now, like most of the people here, and decided to give this a go. I've been a fan of pokemon since the games first came out, I got red and blue for the Christmas after they were released. After being a fan for well over 20 years I've decided to try upping my game, so to speak.

Up until recently I was a hacker player, I never played online against others so there is no concern about that and the cheats I did use primarily consisted of getting my favorite pokemon to use in a playthrough, but I have decided to turn over a new leaf after finding my very first legitimate shiny in 20 years, which was a Cutiefly. I'm looking forward to using these resources and people to become an awesome legitimate player, and I look forward to getting to know you all.
DarkAmpharos
DarkAmpharos
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all Empty Re: Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all

Post by Kindoflame Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 am

Nice to meet you. The first Shiny I ever came across was a Geodude, which I knocked on after 2 turns or so. The only other Shiny I have ever encountered was a Raticate, which I did catch.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down