Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS A GUNDAM!

2 posters

Go down

ITS A GUNDAM!  Empty ITS A GUNDAM!

Post by Saambell Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

"I am Gundam!" -Setsuna

This thread is to talk about the latest shows, discuss past shows, and share talk of the Awesome Gunpla you got/plan to get.

Currently working my way back up to date with Iron Blooded Orphans. The Mobile Armour just activated last I saw.

I started with Seed, but claim Zeta as my favorite. I name Wing as my most hated.

I Just ordered a MG Zaku II F/J, the MG GM Sniper II and plan to at some point order the MG ReZEL. Started with HGs, but MGs have consumed me, after getting the MG Tallgeese ironically. Still love the design of the Gundam MkII.

Saambell
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

ITS A GUNDAM!  Empty Re: ITS A GUNDAM!

Post by FutureCreator Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Hmm, I've watched Unicorn, am almost done with War in the Pocket and I saw a part of the Zeta compilation film,  which was a huge mess. Favorites have to be the Sinanju and the Alex Gundam. I don't really get gunpla but my best friend is really into them.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Saambell Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Yeah, the Zeta Film Set was really poor I hear. Gundam has issues with Compilation movies. I hear Unicorn needed ZZ to make the most sense, but I enjoyed it just fine without. If you liked 0080(War in the Pocket) I recommend 08th MS Team, as its a similar "Hard Sci Fi" Gundam Show. One of my favourites too. I do recommend trying the Original Series Movie Trilogy as its one of the few times they get a Compilation movie right, and its maybe the best way to see the original story outside of the Origin Manga.

Saambell
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum