Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat.

2 posters

Go down

When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat. Empty When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat.

Post by Karasugaming Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 am

well Mr grant I see your a rock type gymleader with only 2 pokemon a tyrunt and a amaura. Oh your gonna send out amaura 1st ok let me use my sp.atk battle item and then it will be easy
Amaura used take down
oh a normal type move cool this gyms going to be easy
IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
wait what....

Gamer's mathematic mode activates
Noibat = Arcamedes = dragon/flying = 4x weakness to ice 2x weakness to electric and 2x weakness rock
Amaura = ice/rock type 
takedown = normal type move
normal type move + dragon/flying type move = apparently super effective

and now its time to google on serebii amaura

(gamer realises that amaura gets refrigerate)
well my noibat is level 30 and apparently cannot take a hit form a lv 25 refrigerate amaura
its either more grinding or I bring froakie out of the pc.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat. Empty Re: When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat.

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 am

*claps* Good job Gamer. That proves that you always need to prepare first before you go into battle. Amaura was even shown with it's ability refrigirate. Just like Tyrunt was shown with his ability, strong jaw. It's almost their signature ability.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat. Empty Re: When you know that your probably not going to finish your Y solo run with a noibat.

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:23 am

Also, Noibat isn't weak to electric. Dragon resists electric. Noibat is weak to 4x ice, 2x rock, 2x dragon and 2x fairy.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down