Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Discussion

+11
verys
Hessehl
Istas
Kitten
Zenox-rmp
Pixel Profligate
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
CrimsonIgnis
Yria/Mara LB
Zell Justice
15 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Roleplay Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Roleplay Discussion

Post by Hex Maniac Quinn Sun May 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Eh, maybe bonding was a poor choice of words? I just like rps that have a few members where you really work together towards the goal of the game, your characters interact and grow with each other... as opposed to HUGE group rps with like a dozen or two players, different factions working together in one thread and like three people are on at a time leaving the others in the dust... Well, it just always seemed like the best and most immersive option to me.

But, tell you what. Smile If another person or two on here shows some interest, I can think up some guidelines and gameplay.
Hex Maniac Quinn
Hex Maniac Quinn
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Mon May 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Hm. I would invite you to consider the RP ReBirth, as well. I doubt the Moderators of it would say no as we haven't yet reached a point of no return, in my opinion. Though I do understand the desire to start off with something more... "recognizable" I suppose is the word, which Pokemon certainly is considering the website.

Even so, I might recommend a significant amount of planning. Unless you've been in other Role Plays beforehand. I can say from personal experience they aren't overly easy in their execution, but I too would be interested in this.

As for advice on Role Playing, you're better off on asking someone other than myself. Only truly been in one so far and from what I've seen, it varies quite a bit. Most I could say is have a general outlined path with plenty of room for others to diverge as it really is no more than a typical story just with multiple authors. That's how I see it, anyway.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon May 09, 2016 9:44 pm

ReBirth is not going to add any new characters as far as I am aware. originally before RB started you were to put character titles etc but seeing as I am no longer apart of RB If I discuss it I can probably give you my spot
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue May 10, 2016 10:15 am

You're quitting? I thought you just took a break
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex Maniac Quinn Tue May 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Professor Morel wrote:Hm. I would invite you to consider the RP ReBirth, as well. I doubt the Moderators of it would say no as we haven't yet reached a point of no return, in my opinion. Though I do understand the desire to start off with something more... "recognizable" I suppose is the word, which Pokemon certainly is considering the website.

Even so, I might recommend a significant amount of planning. Unless you've been in other Role Plays beforehand. I can say from personal experience they aren't overly easy in their execution, but I too would be interested in this.

Yeah, I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer, actually. I have a few ideas on how it could be set up and such. And I suppose my problem with Rebirth isn't solely in that it strays so far from Pokémon as it's established, but also that it's been going for a while so I'd be coming in in like the middle and what I saw in how it was set up was also fairly complicated for my taste... though, honestly, a lot of what I have done before is casual, comedy roleplay, but I am capable of otherwise.
Hex Maniac Quinn
Hex Maniac Quinn
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue May 10, 2016 5:28 pm

nah I actually quit zenu I didn't want to participate in it anymore because I have trouble with coming up with ideas for the storyline and can't think of anything good that will be stupid and eventually cause people to argue and go YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE DIS!!!!
but yeh I quit like a few months ago im still reading it though
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15