Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon?

3 posters

Go down

pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Empty What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon?

Post by Karasugaming Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 am

well as you well know i have been experimenting with pokemon mystery dungeon sprites making fusions and stuff. well i was thinking what if my personal sprite karasu turned into a pokemon? i have now found out and i have made what karasu has turned into and added his smexy scarf and headband.
[img]pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Karasu25[/img]
critque away guys!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Empty Re: What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon?

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:02 am

It's looking really good so far. Personally, I think you should add a bit more of a curve on the headband, but even if you don't, it looks really good still! Keep it up! tongue
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Empty Re: What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon?

Post by Zell Justice Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:09 am

Yeah very good idea .I will test with my trainers sprite : DracaufeuX and Dracaufette
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Empty i added more sprites to the sheet

Post by Karasugaming Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:28 pm

i fixed the sprite sheet and added a bit more onto it
also minister it is actually quite hard to add a curve to a pokemon mystery dungeon sprite seeing as they are really small and hard to add stuff to .-.
[img]pokemon - What if your personal sprite turned into a pokemon? Karasu26[/img]
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Yeah. I messed around with it a bit, but it just didn't look right. Sad
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 am

It's useless to make DracaufeuX into a Pokemon: DracaufeuX( and Dracaufette) are designed to be like a Charizard. But poke-karasu is awesome
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down