Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!

3 posters

Go down

Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!  Empty Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!

Post by Runeaddyste Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 am

Hello all. Runic Serize here (not real name). Getting AS this friday and have the ambition to take on the gym leaders of the SL in around two months. Looking forward to share my progress until I am ready. Few thing about me.
Games played: Red. Yellow. Silver. Gold. Fire Red. Diamond. Platinum. Heart Gold. Black1.
Favourite pokemon. Beartic
Playstyle. UU NU mixup.
Competitive playstyle. Paraflincher

I have a lot to learn over these next few months and i look forward to challenging people.

Runeaddyste
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!  Empty Re: Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!

Post by Runeaddyste Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:58 am

Btw, can only use mobile and tablet to go on the internet, what plugin do I need for Ambercrest chat?

Runeaddyste
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!  Empty Re: Runic Serize is getting ready to start his journey!

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 am

Hello and welcome to the forums. I don't really know what plugin to use to get to the ambercrest chat, sorry. But I hope you have a nice time here.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:17 pm

I think its either flash or shockwave for the ambercrest chat (don't actually know but thats just a guest) GL facing off against the gymleaders though.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down