Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short

4 posters

Go down

Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short Empty Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short

Post by Capta1n_Henry Tue May 24, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm a noob pixel artist and I'm looking to get better. Hope we can get along.
Capta1n_Henry
Capta1n_Henry
Solarbeam Sunkern

http://capta1nhenry.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short Empty Re: Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed May 25, 2016 1:26 am

Hello there.
Well, I saw you already found the pixel art section- feel free to post there if you are looking for comments and critiques, and I hope you have a nice time.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short Empty Re: Hello. The names Capta1n_Henry, but you can call me Henry for short

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 25, 2016 1:48 am

welcome to the silverleague please note that it has recently gained the ability shadow tag! (activate spoopy scary noises) this means that you cannot leave until you or the website dies ^_^ hope you have fun with this community.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums. If you have any questions me or any of the other regulars are willing to help.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down