Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:29 am

Please let the Dugtrio be a joke.
..that is all.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 17 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 am

That Dugtrio expresses why I'm wary of this Gen way better than I ever could.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:09 am

You are all just jealous that you can't get fabulous hair like Dugtrio's!
Now I just need to wait for the fan art.
Edit: It didn't take long. The art of this just shows out fabulous they are!

Edit again: Oh...
NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 17 CvCGeACWAAAxyEe
Oh... I mean, it looks more like a Persian cat... If you cut it's fur...
It's... It's so round...
This may not be official though, but if it is... I may have to avoid Alolan Meowth.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 am

You haven't seen my hair. It puts that Dugtrio's hair to shame.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:46 pm

well I played the demo for Sun and Moon this morning and I'd say I enjoyed it. If there's one thing I have to critique, it's the fact that the play character's mother sends you off with a kid you just met 5 seconds ago. I mean, all the player character parents are terrible at parenting, but this' a whole new level. Anyway enough of that rant, I've seen rumors and 'leaks' of the final evolutions of the starters that are said to be official by most people and they don't seem to be going well tbh, so I'm just gonna disregard them until we actually see their final evolutions. But that dugtrio and persian, pls no.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Oh, looks like today's marks 16 years since the original Gold and Silver released, so that happened, and why they decided to release the demo today.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:40 pm

So who else was disappointed with the demo?

I should be used to nintendo telling bold-faced lies by now but you cannot actually catch any of the pokemon you encounter and it was pretty short compared to the ORAS one. Plus it didn't even feature anything we didn't already know existed, didn't even show any new pokemon. ):
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 pm

The only fun I had with the demo was running around like a madman on the Tauros.
Poor Persian, I said no wonder the marketing team didn't want to show off Meowth's evolved form. As for everything else in the leaks.. yeah, that happened.
Can the crazy ride end now?

Also heard the ultra beasts might be catchable. Why.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 am

Karasu, avoid talking about Datamined info.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:45 am

Honestly LM, everyone already knows.. and that Persian pic everyone's passing around is datamined- that's not public.
I'd say just make sure to mark it in a spoiler.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:47 am

Just because a lot of people know doesn't mean we should spoil it for anyone else who doesn't.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:49 am

The thumbnails of the videos didn't give anything away, let people discuss it at the least, it's hard to completely avoid them.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:51 am

I know it's hard, which is why I'm saying this. We shouldn't let it become a harder thing to avoid because it starts to alienate others who don't want to know these things.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 am

Woah. There are some really cool designs for some of the new Pokemon!
...Wait, why do the Ultra Beasts have a shiny form? Can we have one non-human thing that can't be captured and used for once?!
Wait... Don't look too much into that. In fact, don't look into that at all.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:01 am

How about you make a thread specifically for the datamined stuff, that way you don't spoil others who don't want to know that stuff yet.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:27 am

Could just make everyone put spoilers in the actual spoiler tags. I feel like if you make another thread this one will no longer be used.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:41 am

I doubt that. I know I wouldn't use the other thread myself since I don't really want to talk about that stuff.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:29 am

I don't mind putting stuff in spoilers out of respect but I'm on the side of "another thread will just make this one die" because people usually go to threads for spoilers about games anyway, or to speculate and speculation is useless if datamined info answers the question so that also leaves inconsistency problems with split threads.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:42 am

Yeah, I do get that, but the biggest problem with keeping it all in one thread is that there is almost always only one conversation at a time, meaning when data mined content starts getting talked about, it becomes the ONLY thing talked about for awhile, meaning anyone who doesn't really want to talk about that are either forced to try and change the topic, or just have to wait. And I don't know about you, but I don't really want to see only
Spoiler:
for 15 messages in a row.
I seriously doubt this topic would die since it's about announced stuff from S/M, whereas the second topic would be SOLELY for data mined stuff. Having a second thread also makes it easier to avoid for those of use that don't want to see it.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Yeah I agree we've gotta have a separate discussion, I've tried my best to avoid leaks and wait till the official stuff comes out so it's best we have it split off. This one for actual news and another discussion for discussing Sun and Moon as a whole or it's leaks, something I'm gonna sort out just after I do this. Anyway, I don't have time to look this over because of some pretty bull usage restrictions on my computer now when I'm at my mams, god I wish I didn't have to share a bedroom, but here's a most recent interview released in the past hour with some of the Developers who give away some details here, which I hope are actually useful and I'm not wasting my time here.

In addition not everything was leaked, from what I understand, and there's bound to be a hell of a lot more stuff they're to reveal, so we're better off with two separate things in my opinion.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:48 am

Ok so which thread is for datamines and which one is for news again?
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:42 am

I'm of the kind that thinks we'll probably only get one more trailer, and the rest of the info will come from reviewer with an early copy leaking info like the last time.
So basically, this is the 'with spoilers' thread.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:36 am

well not necessarily, I think that they'll carry on with releasing something each week till the release. The sun and moon discussion thread is currently for discussing the leaks and will later be for discussing the game in general if anyone wants to when it comes out.

The Japanese channel for pokemon released a new video today too with the English title Mimikyu's Song Trailer from what a third party source is saying, basically it has it's own battle thee from what I gather, so here you all go.

Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Please tell me I don't have to hear a song with lyrics every time this thing shows up?

The worst possible scenario is if they translate it into english. ;_;

Edit: you evolve alolan ninetales with an ice stone?
NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 17 .eJwNx0EKwyAQAMC_eOit6kZ33Q2EPiVUow2lmJDYEij9e3Ma5qve20v1am5t3Xtj9rTUlmvTx6FLTFPVNTfzMQ20vYoBHyBYlhEC8Bk68Y48jBg6cIHYoyfPGFDsWPVzfdyWeeDJlsJ0d5EnAiycnPUxCwhZjKm7LHlAloAkpH5_pDEpTg
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:55 pm

to be fair LM you don't have to click the link unless you want to be spoiled and I did create this topic so why does datamined info that you do't have to watch/read have to get taken down .-. even everyone on ambercrest knows about it .-.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next