Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 15 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by CallMeFreak Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Again, if it can faint fr... I hate the anime.
...How long will it take for them to have the base stats of Ash Greninja?
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 15 Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by verys Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Ash-Greninja was the only thing i disliked about XYZ... at least make it not-Ash. Its literally just fanservice.
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:23 pm

I just hate greninja period the anime just made it worse for me that's why I'm salty about it.
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:19 pm

you shouldn't be salty about it if its a gimmick that was made in XYZ (ZYGARDE FORMS) then its obviously going to be in sun and moon
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Yes, but Zygarde forms were destines to happen anyway. The thing with Ash-Greninja is that it is tied to a specific character in the anime. It wont really fit in the games unless you play as Ash. Even if Ash gifts it to you, it would defeat the purpose of the "bond." This is just my opinion.
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 pm

ash-greninja is a stupid gimmick I will probably screw with regardless because eh, why not? Very Happy

I'm mostly excited about the plaza and it's pretty cool to see that people can make their own competitions now.

I'm pretty salty about rowlett, I think gamefreak did that on purpose just because of how much crap poplio was getting and how popular rowlett was at the start so they figured they'd do a 180 just to screw with the fans. >_>

I'm hoping it'll just be quilladin syndrome and its final evo will look amazing with its mid-evo just looking really stupid.

I've seen the chinese art rumors and my fingers are still crossed its final evo comes out looking like that.

I guess I should still be glad they didn't drop the ball like this on fennekin back in gen 6, I remember being so pessimistic about it because we finally had a fox starter but also remembering how they dropped the ball with zorua when its evolution completely lost its tail. >_>

But then again...yay, new way to get evo stones. Because doing it through super training sucks. Very Happy
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:24 am

Ariakai wrote:I'm pretty salty about rowlett, I think gamefreak did that on purpose just because of how much crap poplio was getting and how popular rowlett was at the start so they figured they'd do a 180 just to screw with the fans. >_>
Its all opinion, really. I particularly love Rowlet's evo, and I also love Popplio's. Ive seen youtubers who like rowlet, dislike popplio, vice versa, hate both, love both.
Torracat is kind of just there :/
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:10 am

Just gonna say, but no one said the starters will be dual typed. It's a complete possibility they won't be.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Oh I hated him BEFORE ash greninja thanks to the early days of X and y
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Yeah, I agree Llama, I lightly summed my thoughts that the fire and water starters could be pure single types in my initial sum up of the video and I think, and hope, that's the case because it has a strong leaning toward it with 2/3 of the two's evolutions being a single typing. Though I can't be certain for the water starter's line, because the theme of it's second evolution being Pop Star, it's leaning toward the possibility it will have dual typing revolving around that theme for it's final evo.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 15 Pokemo10

Fortunately, the Litten and Torracat line doesn't seem to have any change in t's category, remaining "Fire Cat Pokemon" and is the most likely of the two to stay a single typing.

The Rowlett and Dartrix line looks to be going down the path of 'bigger owl, bigger feathers' with it's category. Starting off with "Grass Quill Pokemon and changing to "Blade Quill Pokemon" I don't know if any of these are going to go in the direction I'm guessing here, but it seems like something that could happen seeing as it more follows the style of the pokemon and could hint a little at what the last evolutions might be like.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Well, at least the second forms will only be in our party for a short time. The internet OF COURSE ruined the Popplio line for me. 'Kind of surprised that Litten hasn't been yet.
'Still choosing Popplio though, who I'm sure will be a very pretty boy most likely. (Since the starters always have a small chance of being a female.) And I will love my pretty boy... Just not in the way the internet seems to love him... Her... Whatever. I don't care.

Edit: I just realized that the third forms weren't actually confirmed, therefore possibly not the third form.

Last edited by CallMeFreak on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Hey, who's to say they won't change it so Popplio is 75% female, eh?
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:59 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:Hey, who's to say they won't change it so Popplio is 75% female, eh?
Eh, maybe... But I've already accepted my pretty boy into my heart!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 am

Fair enough xD
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:35 pm

I still don't understand why people hate Ash-Greninja yeah its a gimmick because they didn't want to give Ash a mega they wanted to make him special seeing as almost anyone can have the same mega and they averted bringing back one of his own Pokemon that has the ability to mega evolve (BW did a bad job with bringing back Charizard) If someone could give me a Valid reason to why Ash-Greninja is bad I would agree with them xD
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 pm

There are many reasons.
1) It's just a general bad story element to give someone who has been the main character something unique to them when they already have something unique (Ash's Pikachu, for example.)
2) It was fan service. Like Charizard getting 2 Mega Evolutions.
3) Saying Ash couldn't get a Mega Evolution since other people could get them holds little ground. Other people's Pokemon in the Anime rarely have the personality behind them like Ash's do, thus making Ash's Pokemon unique. If anything, someone else having the same Mega Evolution as Ash would be a better story element since these Pokemon are very comparable, and having Ash either win or lose develops the story in a better way, showing that it's not the super unique power or ability this Pokemon has that makes it good, but just it being it. It also makes for a better message to the show's main demographic.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:56 pm

I think that's also why they gave pikachu a z move just for fan service and make him stick out.
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:18 am

Karasugaming wrote:I still don't understand why people hate Ash-Greninja yeah its a gimmick because they didn't want to give Ash a mega they wanted to make him special seeing as almost anyone can have the same mega and they averted bringing back one of his own Pokemon that has the ability to mega evolve (BW did a bad job with bringing back Charizard) If someone could give me a Valid reason to why Ash-Greninja is bad I would agree with them xD

A lot of people hate Ash-Greninja because
1. We haven't used it in the games yet
2. It LOST TO A MEGA-CHARIZARD JUST BECAUSE STATUS QUO I GUESS!
MAKES
NO
SENSE!
JUST USE ANY OTHER MEGA POKEMON!

*Ahem* Sooo... Yeah that's why.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:59 am

I dont like it because, and only because, its name in the games is literally ASH-Greninja. Unless this means Ash is cannon then idk....
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am

Yeah, I agree, the main reason people are getting worked up about it is because it's name is Ash-Greninja. It leads people to believe it's just as bad as the one in the anime and they're automatically gonna dislike it due to the fact it lost against a Mega Charizard. In my opinion it would've been much better if they just gave it the name 'Bonds-Greninja' That way it doesn't feel like the terrible pokemon we saw lose in the Kalos league, and it makes it feel like your own pokemon too, instead of it being branded as Ash's pokemon, which is probably another reason people will dislike it. If there's enough character's I'll probably nickname it that, then it'll feel better when I field it.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:04 pm

Truly honestly.. it probably will not be able to beat a mega Charizard, so I don't see how it losing to one is an issue.
But yeah, it should not be called 'Ash' Greninja- it does not make any sort of sense in game. We're not Ash, Ash isn't in the game.. it's a shameless promotion of the anime.
Give Greninja a normal mega is anything. I'd say it doesn't need it.. but several other undeserving pokemon have also gotten them..
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 pm

CallMeFreak wrote:
Karasugaming wrote:I still don't understand why people hate Ash-Greninja yeah its a gimmick because they didn't want to give Ash a mega they wanted to make him special seeing as almost anyone can have the same mega and they averted bringing back one of his own Pokemon that has the ability to mega evolve (BW did a bad job with bringing back Charizard) If someone could give me a Valid reason to why Ash-Greninja is bad I would agree with them xD

A lot of people hate Ash-Greninja because
1. We haven't used it in the games yet
2. It LOST TO A MEGA-CHARIZARD JUST BECAUSE STATUS QUO I GUESS!
MAKES
NO
SENSE!
JUST USE ANY OTHER MEGA POKEMON!

*Ahem* Sooo... Yeah that's why.
it lost to mega charizard because of the storyline they set out also I can see others opinions now and I can kinda agree that it shouldn't be called Ash-Greninja maybe rainbow Greninja? like the leaks keeps saying (and several chinese leaks that I don't believe say ash will be in the game) (and saying it lost to charizard X is not a good reason >3>) and we should all keep in mind (some of us probably have and haven't just stating the obvious) the pokemon itself isn't called Ash-Greninja the form is its still Greninja like how shaymin sky is still shaymin and giratina origin is still giratina I personally like hwo they are promoting the anime in the sun and moon game as well.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:09 am

So CoroCoro just leaked this... I don't know if this is the only thing. I'll find out after I wake up.
I don't feel like explaining it so I'll just let somebody else explain it. Alolan Grimer, by the way.
NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  - Page 15 Meme_jar
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Leo Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:33 am

Ohh boy...well looks like the Chinese rumor was right and wrong at the same time
Apex Leo
Apex Leo
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Well, at least they didn't completely screw this Alolan form up.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next