Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with a project please? [SOLVED]

2 posters

Go down

Help with a project please? [SOLVED] Empty Help with a project please? [SOLVED]

Post by CallMeFreak Sun May 08, 2016 6:12 pm

This has been solved by this forum's Ultimate Hope! But I can't figure out how to delete topics...

I don't know if this even goes anywhere on here but God I would appreciate it if I could get help.

My laptop is a piece of shit and, let's just say that I started on something, the laptop forced a sudden update on me and it destroyed everything that I downloaded and saved the day before, including all of those Monokuma inspired Pokemon sprites I made. (So I guess Sanguine will just have Monoursa robots.)
My request is that one of you helps me with the faces of the game. I did a whole bunch of them the night before the "update" happened and instead of doing it all over again I'm going to be asking for help on my game. I'll only give you five characters to put inside of pictures to avoid spoilers.
The pictures are currently in clusters of eight. The files are numbered. I already have the empty square and an example in the file. I would love it if you could call them their number and a letter, from A-H.
For example,
0A
0B
1A
1B

I can't tell you how much I would appreciate the help! I'm so sick of this stupid laptop. I wish I could "down"grade it to Windows 7 for free. Please just PM me if you'll help, and I'll give you the file via Mediafire link!

Edit: Never mind about the Pokemon sprites. I'm an idiot and I forgot that I grouped those together with the trainer sprites.

Last edited by CallMeFreak on Tue May 10, 2016 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Help with a project please? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help with a project please? [SOLVED]

Post by Karasugaming Sun May 08, 2016 8:35 pm

I'd be happy to help! just to clarify all im doing is just putting a characters head into a square like you did with the 1st game you made (gj by the way) if thats all I would be glad to help I even started working on myself a monomi buneary which IMO looks kinda bad xD but nonetheless I would be happy to try to help.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Help with a project please? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help with a project please? [SOLVED]

Post by CallMeFreak Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Karasugaming wrote:I'd be happy to help! just to clarify all im doing is just putting a characters head into a square like you did with the 1st game you made (gj by the way) if thats all I would be glad to help I even started working on myself a monomi buneary which IMO looks kinda bad xD but nonetheless I would be happy to try to help.
You are a God send! I'll send you the files in a few seconds.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down