Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparcs - Hey nerds.

5 posters

Go down

Sparcs - Hey nerds. Empty Sparcs - Hey nerds.

Post by Sparcs Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Incoming wall of text, i'm sorry i'm used to games when i often give somewhat of a CV to get into corps/guilds

So hey, my name is Andy or Sparcs or (insert name here) i don't usually care how i'm addressed as long as i know when I am being addressed.

I could tell you all about the wonders of being me but i'm not going to, instead ill list what not to expect from me.

• Good english skills - i have a very logical learner and as so my creative side is lacking, including but not limited to my writing and art skills.
  • Direct humor - 90% of what i say when talking to someone is sarcastic and can sometimes come across harsh, I apologize, I mean no harm honest.
  • Civility - This shouldn't come into play since i'm sure your all nice people, but if i don't like someone i will confront them about it. Although after I initially confront someone I will often forgive and forget.
  • Experience - Ive only been playing since the announcement of ORAS (nostalgia) , when announced i bought Y then played until release of ORAS , and I discovered the much deeper layer of Pokemon, which you all know and love, after completing Y. i joined in search of people with similar interests (Pokemon based of course)

Despite the list i'm an easy going guy who is very laid back and willing to help if needed. I've probably waffled on a bit to much now so here are some bullet-pointed details

• Male
  • UK-Yorkshire
  • Retail Supervisor
  • Eve Online, CS:GO.

Sparcs
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Sparcs - Hey nerds. Empty Re: Sparcs - Hey nerds.

Post by Istas Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Welcome to the forums sparcs. Nice to have someone else from England on here and Yorkshire too, small world. If you have any spare time just talk on the chatbox to people, everyone's usually friendly and if you have any questions just ask one of the many regulars on the forums.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Welcome to the Forum ^^ First thing I want to say is a large sum of us aren't competitive battlers. A lot of us are spriters (as the large amount of posts on the Pixel Art thread would lead you to believe). But that doesn't mean we won't try to help you out when and where we can. If you are looking for a competitive battler, FutureCreator and Zenox-rmp are your best bets. Any questions, as Istas said, we'd be willing to answer. Same goes for the Chatbox (though is has been a tad empty recently, don't let that discourage you). I hope to see you around here some ^^
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:41 am

Welcome to the foums Sparcs/Andy... hmm... Sparcsy seem right. Hope you enjoy you're stay here ^^.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by XxChr0NicSpeedxX Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Finally someone i can relate to, well the sarcastic part anyway. Well, welcome and if you need any help with teams I'm here
XxChr0NicSpeedxX
XxChr0NicSpeedxX
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum