Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Big 'Ol Thank You

+3
Yria/Mara LB
Dragon Arbock
Pixel Profligate
7 posters

Go down

A Big 'Ol Thank You Empty A Big 'Ol Thank You

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:32 am

Okay, I just need to say this because I feel like it's LONG overdue, but thank you. Thank you everyone who has ever come on this forum. You've help shaped it into this fantastic community that it is today, and I can't thank you all enough for it. Before I showed up here, I was really depressed. It wasn't the worst it has been in my life, but it was pretty bad. Like, bad enough where I had thoughts of suicide. But this place...all the people here...you all saved me. You guys saved my life, and I...I can't thank you all enough for everything you've ever done for me, even if that was just joining the forum. This place is full of fantastic, wonderful people, and I am so happy you all chose this place to spend your time. I owe you all so much that I could never pay back. You have done so much to change and fix my life that I could never thank you enough. I honestly love everyone here, and this place as a whole, and I wish that everyone after me to show up here can feel the same kind of love and acceptance I've felt from all of you guys. Thank you all again. Thank you so much. Here's to a fantastic life to the forum.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

A Big 'Ol Thank You Empty Re: A Big 'Ol Thank You

Post by Dragon Arbock Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:52 pm

I am happy for you that this place could create such a positive impact. The community that has managed to stick around is made up of great people who intermingle quite well. I may be the odd gear out, but it's probably better this way- the fact that this places thrives today is an amazing sight to me.

May things continue to get better for you, LM. I can relate to some extent, and I always remember that having places like this to come to were a bright spot in those times.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Honestly, I dont know how to react to this. In a good way I mean. I'm really glad you found the forums, And how it became like it is now. We have a awesome community over here, aswell on everything of Sl. I'm also really happy I litterly look every piece of data up from something I like, thats how I found the forums. And met you all ^^.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:42 pm

Wow, Llama. Just wow. I'm so glad that you made it through your troubles. You're a great person and I feel honoured to know you. As for you owing something you can never pay back, that's false. You've payed it back with your presence in this community and everything you've done for it. So, thank you, Llama. Thank you for being such a great person and helping to make this community what it is today.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 pm

I sort of feel out of place being still relatively new in my eyes, but it doesn't take long to spot someone special. Everyone I've actually had the chance to talk to, they're all great. Don't forget you're great, too. The best thing people can do is simply being with other people. But I'll try not to repeat the others too much and just say you're welcome thanks, for joining in the first place.

What goes around comes around, such as it is for friends. And since we're all being honest here... no. No, I think I'll just say being here has helped me, too. That being said, I hope this isn't leading up to a farewell speech. Like everyone's saying, we like having you here. So. Thanks.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving any time soon, or at all for that matter. I just needed to get this out there. Anyways, why would I want to leave such an amazing place full of amazing people?
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maili Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 pm

:3 thanks for being super nice to me since I've joined the forum!

Maili
Lv. 5 Regice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhB3l1gCz2E

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Everyone said it all though. But you're right, this is an amazing place. All the time I spend here is great and is this site is one of the best things in my life.
You're welcome, Llama Razz
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum