Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke

3 posters

Go down

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke  Empty how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke

Post by Karasugaming Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:59 am

name something terrible that has happened one of your greatest losses in a nuzlocke.
mine happneed today when I finally evolved my duosion and then it was utterly destroyed by a scraggy when I was trying to run away (yes the scraggy was lv 40) rest in piece Sinclaire the Reuniclus
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke  Empty Re: how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke

Post by Yria/Mara LB Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Okay shout at me or anything! but I never played a nuzlocke... I mean I lost mewtwo in ss becuse I forgot to save the file... And well after trying 50 times I got it back agian.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke  Empty Re: how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:39 pm

My worst Nuzlocke moment is easily the Wattson Massacre in my current Emerald Nuzlocke. Now, just as a heads up, I have a rule to where if you try to release a Pokemon (since I play Release, not Death Box) and it comes back to you, it goes into "Redemption Mode" where it gets one final chance at survival.

So, I was playing through my Nuzlocke like normal, and I got to Wattson. I didn't really see him as much of a threat, so I didn't train too much before going into the Gym. I got to him with no problem, and I went back to the Pokemon Center to heal up my team, Peryite the Dustox, Sly the Linoone, Dyzen the Gyrados, Hurgle the Vigoroth, and Subs the Loudred. So, I headed into the Gym, and I knew that Wattson had an Electrike, a Manectric, and a Voltorb. I couldn't remember the last one though, but I was expecting a Magnemite. Little did I know that it was a Magneton, and I could do nothing to it. It resisted everything I had almost. It quickly killed of Subs, whi was my lead. I sent in Hurgle, since she was the muscle on the team, but she was quickly floored. I sent in Dyzen, hoping to flinch lock it with Bite, but that didn't work, and Dyzen was killed. Then I sent in Sly, hoping he could stall it long enough for Peryite to finish it off. He got it down to a little less than half before Sly was taken out. Then, I sent in Peryite. He nearly killed it, but Wattson used a Super Potion, and then end of the battle was sealed, but I didn't give up. Peryite was Confused and Paralyzed by the Magneton, but he didn't hit himself once, nor was he unable to move. His efforts weren't enough to win the battle, however, and he was eventually taken down.

Lucky for me, the "Redemption" Clause saved my Nuzlocke, and Sly and Peryite are still pushing it hard at level 47.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke  Empty I guess

Post by Karasugaming Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:49 pm

I guess you could coun't that as a loss just not nuzlocke wise
also ryan I feel sorry for your gyarados may it rest in pepporoni
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Eh, I miss Subs more. I love Exploud. -single tear-
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

how to lose a pokemon in a nuzlocke  Empty thats understandable

Post by Karasugaming Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Exploud is a very good pokemon for a nuzlocke seeing as it learns alot of moves despite being a normal type such as ice beam and flamethrower
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

It's also just one of my favorite Pokemon.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down