Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

2 posters

Go down

Professor's "Self-Importance Speech" Empty Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

Post by Professor Morel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

Hello all,

If you recall, I sort of bounced around the SL forums for a while. Started up the Discord RP.
Just thought I would clarify some things as I've been absent for a time. The roleplay "Discord: Crying Wolf" is still running; I just simply cannot moderate it too much. Schooling has, as I am sure it has for several, started up once more. And I am in somewhat of a... let's call it a 'troubling time.'

Regardless, those in the RP can feel free to have at it--it has not stopped--or not. I purely wished to communicate I had not died. On the off-hand chance there is someone far more active than I who desires to assist with keeping discord alive as the 2nd Narrator, let me know.
Anyways, yes. I'm still "here", Discord is still "going", and well. Sorry for being "dead" there a while.

Au revoir,

Professor G. Morel

P.S. If this is posted in the wrong area, I will gladly remove it. Never sure where this stuff should go...
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Professor's "Self-Importance Speech" Empty Re: Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am

Well, it's good to know you haven't died (yet), and don't worry, this place is fine for it. Anyways, I could just move it to a better spot if it wasn't.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down