Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rate my team please.

3 posters

Go down

rate my team please. Empty rate my team please.

Post by salena Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Delphox attack 207 defense 187 speed293 sp def and sp atk 239 item colbur berry moves:fire blast psychic blast burn cut

Hydreigon attack 150 defense 147 so atk 193 sp def 146 speed 161

salena
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

rate my team please. Empty Re: rate my team please.

Post by FutureCreator Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:03 pm

A team has 6 pokemon, please just give the EV spreads and not the stats, also give natures.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Well, since I know you said you're not into competitive, but you want to get into it, I'll be doin' this. For a Pokemon you beat the game with, Delphox isn't bad. However, for a competitive build, it isn't good. First thing, drop Cut and Blast Burn. The really aren't needed. While I can understand using Blast Burn, it just gives the opponent a free turn afterwards. I would also suggest swapping out Fire Blast for Flamethrower, but that's just because I value accuracy over power. Now, you will probably want to give it Calm Mind to help add to its high Special Attack and Special Defence. You could also give it Physhock to help deal with Special Walls while stil using your Special Attack stat, or you could give it Shadow Ball to help with Ghost types.

As for its EVs, I would suggest maxing out its Special Attack, and splitting the rest between Speed and Special Defence.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down