Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it !

2 posters

Go down

WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it ! Empty WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it !

Post by Zell Justice Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Prologue : Congratulations !

My name is Zell, and it's my 18th birthday . I just got a beautiful cake and some clothes . My parents aren't here today , I am pretty sad. You know I am lonely, I never had a girlfriend, no siblings , my parents aren't here often. 
A teacher comes here everyday to do his job. I don't know the reason but : " You have problems to integrate a group, Zell " 
Talking about that , he is here now :

- Hello Mr.Sommet ! How are you ?
- Fine Zell, fine ! And you ? 
- It's my birthday so I'm fine. What we'll learn today ?
- Maths, Zell !

And then, during all the afternoon, Zell learnt maths ... He hates that , but Mr.Sommet makes maths a bit more interesting .
And like everyday, Mr. Sommet leaved . Zell came in his room and turned on his camera .
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it ! Empty reply

Post by Gamingmon Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:05 pm

????????????????????????????????
Gamingmon
Gamingmon
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it ! Empty Re: WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it !

Post by Zell Justice Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:05 pm

Chapter 1 : Hello Everybody !

" Hi YouTube , this is me , Zell and I have three new videos to review "
Zell decided a bit ago to become a Video reviewer . After the video being recorded ,  he decided to read the comments on the previous videos . 
"This is cool, really but my favourite is the Hippie "
"The geek is so cool, but he is a poor victim "
"In the first video when the boss react to the video, I think what he said was a bit too much , like as always "

Zell asked himself about who he talked about and watched the video . 
"Wait what ? Why I am disguised as a Hippie ! Why I am that gross now? Why I am victimised by myself ? "
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it ! Empty Re: WARNING CAN BE A DOWNER : It's funny when you think about it !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down